[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3+ HOURS AND STILL NO FUCKING BAGON WHAT THE FUCK RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-371Bagon.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-371Bagon.png
38KB, 250x250px
3+ HOURS AND STILL NO FUCKING BAGON WHAT THE FUCK RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30029408
Make sure you're on the right patch of grass. If you spot Delibird, you've fucked up.
>>
>>30029434
I am, dude. It's the patch of grass near the Berry tree.

Fucking Spearow won't get out of my fucking sight and I'm falling asleep in my chair looking for this fuccboi dragon
>>
>>30029408
>using old Pokémon in a playthrough of a new game
>ever
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>30029636
I would use some of the new Pokemon if they weren't irredeemable garbage/didn't evolve at the FOURTH FUCKING ISLAND.

I wanted a level 10 Salamence for the meme and now I'm dedicated. But fuckface hasn't shown up yet and I'm nodding off to sleep.
>>
>>30029636
This. We literally just had ORAS and all the time in the world to use Bagon. I'm focusing more on the newcomers.
>>
>>30029681
>>30029636
I FUCKING FOUND IT.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PURITAN NIGGERS I CAN USE WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT
>>
>>30029408
Lol I found 1 instantly in a gold colored grass area and assumed they were common so just killed it and went on my way. How does that make you feel?
>>
Same but with feebas...
>>
>>30029676
If you know what to use, they are not bad at all.

Particularly, Ribombee and Salazzle are pretty fucking good, and even the Sun doggo has it's moments.
>>
File: 1450730074807.jpg (119KB, 695x642px) Image search: [Google]
1450730074807.jpg
119KB, 695x642px
Fuck you OP. Ive been farming for 4 hours and I have still not seen a single Modest or Timid grubbin

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30032216
Do wha t a sensible person would do. Get a pokemon with synchronize .

>get meowth
>learn fake out
>use fake out on abras, if it doesn't flinch don't catchit, if it does, catch it and check nature
>build a synchronize army of abras
>use it for the rest of the game

You can pretty much get most if not all natures in your 4 hours.
>>
File: any minute now.jpg (34KB, 396x263px) Image search: [Google]
any minute now.jpg
34KB, 396x263px
>>30032153
>>
>>30032153
I don't even know where to get one. Where are they?
>>
can someone take a picture of which grass spawns bagon.
>>
4 hours on Mimikyu and counting
>>
>>30034266
it's my third day on fucking castform. fucker won't spawn
>>
>>30029636
>new pokemon
>they're all shit except for a few
>>
>>30029596
That's not where it's at, you have to have the surf thing and go through the cave, there's actually a patch of grass beneath that cliff you're next to
>>
>>30034618
Wrong. Check your Dex. Bagon shows up on both patches of grass.
>>
just inject xD
>>
>>30034627
well shit I got a bagon my first battle underneath, my bad anon
>>
I got one haha

>but no Crabrawler
>>
>>30029596
Thats the correct spot, 1% chance of it appearing... if you try to get salamence like i did i have bad news, its cancer to do, might as well gen it
>>
>>30029636
Fuck that noise.

Considering how I was underage until Gen VI and didn't understand the concept of bros or using Pokémon besides starter+early bird+mid-game rare mons until then, it's nice to fill my slots with Pokémon I missed the chance of originally using.
>>
>>30034529
That applies to the majority of a gen's Pokemon though.
>>
I caught a feebas quite easily in the area where the wishiwashi totem fight is.

Should I put it up on gts?

Where is the bagon area?
>>
File: 1419942177000.gif (33KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419942177000.gif
33KB, 237x200px
>>30029408
>first time in the area
>get one almost instantly
>ignore it because I want to get new mons
>try to find a shiny one in postgame now
>impossible
>>
>>30029408

OP. Fucking hell. Here's how you save time:

>Continue through the game until you get Lapras
>Go Back to Route 3, but instead, go to the meadow (It's in the mountain side across the bridge)
> Go so the South East of the Meadow in the grass
>Enter Seaward Cave (Entrance is a small hole)
>Exit otherside of cave sand surf to the beach on the cliff of Route 3
>30% chance of encountering lvl16 Bagon.
>>
NOT OP BUT 4 HOURS OF HUNTING AND STILL NOTHING, AM I REALLY IN THE CORRECT PATCH OF GRASS?

The one next to the berry tree nearest the bridge?
>>
>>30034521
Only spawns during weather
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.