[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teacher Emily is cute! CUTE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0294.jpg (25KB, 489x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
25KB, 489x314px
Teacher Emily is cute! CUTE!
>>
>You will never stick your wiener inside of teacher Emily's butthole and pee

Why even live?
>>
I bet she slips her feet outside her flats to wiggle her toes, the fucking whore
>>
I was legit not ready for this bitches team

>Magnemite
>Meowith

>For some retarded reason Astonish is the most powerful move to use against her Steel Type despite the fact Astonish is usually a move you use to attack twice

This was the game punishing you early for picking Roothoot.
>>
>>30029145
>tfw she beat me
I must've been underleveled because Popplio didn't stand a chance
>>
>>30029145
>short hair
>glasses
>cute face

I'm in love
>>
>>30029244
I just used disarming voice and called it a day.
>>
>>30029242
Same here
She destroyed me with 3 thunder shocks.
WTF
T
F
>>
>>30029508

Excuse me game if I didn't catch anything up to that point because god knows I would want any of the following

>Ledyba
>Caterpie
>Wingull
>Donald Trump Mongoose
>Gen Exclusive Bird
>Wingull

In hindsight if I had knew before hand I'd have to fight a Grimer I would have had a Butterfree
>>
So far I've only had any trouble with Ilima's fucking Smeargle and the Totem Wishiwashi.
>>
>>30029242
That magnemite had me worried but my grimer's bite did a solid amount of damage for a close win. Meowth gave me way more problems though, finishing Sinbadd (grim) and Usyk (Yungoose). Thankfully, my grubin saved the day with mudslap and vicegripped that smug pussy into submission.
>>
>>30029145
>picked litten
>vastly overleveled
>can literally one shot anything

I didn't turn exp share off, and I'm about to finish island 1
>>
>>30029242
that magnemite was obnoxious just because at this point, there's dick-all that does anything to it if you picked roothoot
like, I had a wingull too, but he sure as fuck wasn't going to be any help
pretty sure the free munchlax saved me, it metronomed blue flare and took out most of its health, and the fight was still way longer than it should have been

I didn't have any trouble with Meowth, didn't need to switch or anything.
>>
>>30029145
art when??
>>
>>30029244
You were definitely underleveled, thunder shock didn't even do half to mine
>>
STOP
FUCKING
FLINCHING
>>
>Meowth used Bite
>Flinch
>Meowth used Bite
>Flinch
>Meowth used Bite
>Flinch
>>
>>30032507
>tfw RNG Jesus is on your side and your Ratata flinch locks the first totem to death

I'm serious, like 6 flinches in a row.
>>
>>30029542
Why would you not want Butterfree beforehand? It's an amazing in-game Pokémon because Compoundeyes turns Sleep Powder into Spore. Plus Confusion am the other powders makes it a really solid team member overall.
>>
>>30032555
>Using anything but new mons
>>
>>30029145
Fuck Teacher Emily
>>
>>30029145
First time in a Pokemon game I actually lost to a trainer battle that wasn't a gym leader.
She kicked my ass with Rowlet, and then trying again just kicked my ass even more.
>>
>>30029542
I'm not using a Yungoose, but they seem to hit like a fucking train, so it may not be a bad idea to roll with one.
>>
>tfw the steel nerf made this a cakewalk
>>
>all these shooters saying they lost to Emily
Spent all day looking for a Grubbin and finally found one. Raised her like my starter and 2HKOd Magnemite with mud-slap, then brought Meowth down to quick attack range for Ratatta
>>
>>30029239
> you will never be the student who becomes her after school footslave
>>
>>30029542
Yeah, my team was complete ass up to the school too. But you can get your own Grimer, Meowth, and Magnemite there, and they're all pretty okay.
>>
This bitch would've rolled my team if my Grubbin didnt have Mud Slap
>>
>>30029239
>>30036360

Someone please draw this.
>>
>>30029563
That smeargle really put my ass in a vice. Didnt know what I was in for.

Totem wishiwashi went over well with Morelull at the helm. Lil' Shoosh is actually not bad with a quick claw on it.

Batterybuge and lil' shoosh have award for total bros
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.