[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Hau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_o85caglajj1v6bs4yo1_500.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85caglajj1v6bs4yo1_500.png
98KB, 500x500px
Holy shit, I've literally never hated a rival before (as a character, who didn't hate Blue as a kid?) but I can't fucking put my finger why I hate this fucker. I just do. Anyone else feel the same?

I'd take Barry and Hugh any day.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact he's a nigger.
>>
Gladion is your rival, though.
>>
>>30027759
Would you really take the XY rivals over Hau?
>>
>>30027759
I think you probably have anger management issues or some other sort of problem if you insist on playing the Pokemon franchise but get upset at friendly characters.
>>
>>30027780
Hau also fills the rival role.

>>30027803
Shauna and the alternate MC were your rivals in XY, those other shitters were just trainers that happened to start alongside you. Otherwise there's nothing rival like about them.

I'd definitely take Shauna and alt. MC.
>>
>>30027759
>hau
>rival
Confirmed retard. Sage.
>>
File: haufun.jpg (72KB, 831x497px) Image search: [Google]
haufun.jpg
72KB, 831x497px
>>30027759
He is like Jar jar bink. The world is going to hell and he still live in his little world, babbling about Masala and shits. Beating him don't really make you felt satisfy because he never even care.
You can treat him in a condescending/patronizing manner though via some dialogue choice. Those were the only times he looked legitimately pissed.
>>
You crackas just mad he got to poind Lillie's aryan pussy.
>>
>>30027759
maybe u just dont like kids becuz this is how young children act
>>
>>30027846
Since Gen 5 we've had two "rivals" who choose both leftover starters. Hau ends up with one of them and regularly battles you. He's a rival. He's just the shitty one. Don't be retarded.

Even then the thread's mostly about his character.

>>30027816
Being friendly is a personality trait, not a substitute for a personality.
>>
>hau
>rival

lel keep playing, retard
>>
>>30027904
>still forcing the Hau x Lilly meme
this is just getting sad tbqhwyf
>>
He is the "I play game for fun" type of players. You can't really get him mad. He doesn't care about winning like you do and he still manage to get to the championship.
>>
>>30027838
>>30027931
No, Hau isn't even called your rival in the game files. Gladion is.
>>
He's a happy character on his first pokemon journey in a story where everyone has progressively more of a tragic backstory or hidden depth. Kid just wants to have fun on his first pokemon journey, eat food, and maybe beat his grandpa at full force. Maybe get some pussy as well. Perhaps he's too happy, annoying, or involved for most of the audience. Despite being the not-Hawaii region, people seem to dislike him or feel he's out of place in the story.
>>
>>30027982
Who cares what the files say? He literally partially fills the role of a rival or you going to argue he doesn't? Regardless of Gladion.
>>
>>30027931
Why would you read it as a substitute for a personality? He's outgoing and speaks his mind and likes to keep things upbeat since he cares about everyone.
>>
still better than Serena

fuck I hated Serena. We get it. You suck at battling. Stop crying all the time, dumb cunt.
>>
When the fuck did rivals become so boring and "mr happy" remember blue? remember sliver?

then it all fell apart with whats his fucking name that depressed kid in gen 3. I guess you have to count may in those games though. they started the female character rivals at that point but they felt meh.

x and y had the worst fucking characters though and it was even worse than this dude.
>>
>>30027870
>>30027976
He actually gets kind of upset when you beat him as Champion.
>>
>>30028103
How far are you in the game? Have you not encountered Gladion yet?
>>
I enjoy haus cheerfulness wayyyyyy more than serena's self pity. Plus he's saving me a lot of cash with the constant free revives.
>>
>nigger

You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>30028121
I just did but thats not the point he should have been introduced 5 hours ago, this kid shouldn't even exist.
these side "Mr happy Mary sues" have to stop.
>>
Hau's not your rival. Keep playing.
>>
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rival#Core_series

Bulbapedo classifies Hau as rival, as well as Trevor/Tierno and Bianca.

"Friend" and "Rival" are not distinct terms, they're terms both referring to the same overall umbrella group.
>>
>>30027759
>shitting on Barry
Nigga I will cut you
>>
I like Hau. He's a nice kid.

But he bothers me because he's such a goddamn jobber. He wants to beat his grandpa, but he never bothers training a decent-sized team.

I'm 2 Kahunas into the game, and the dickhead still has 3 Pokemon! He's already easy to beat, since he heals my party, gives me the option to fight him or not, AND has a starter that's weak to mine, having only 3 Pokemon seems like overkill.

Not to mention, he never uses his Z-Ring! I wish he'd just put up a fight just the once.
>>
because hes the type of kid who is just there and somehow gets somewhere by not giving a flying fuck about anything, even the fucking plot.
>>
>>30028195
Dumb fuck. In the game files Gladion is referred to as your rival.

Get the fuck outta here with your wikipedia fanfiction.
>>
>>30027780
>>30027846
>>30027938
>>30027982
>>30028121
>>30028178
>>30028234
>Hau is magically excused from being shit, adding literally nothing to the game, and being utterly worthless because he's not the """true""" rival so it's okay!

Okay buddy
>>
>>30028146
Oh please, stop fucking whining. You literally got your edgy rival, just play the game. If you're going to complain that he wasn't there at starter selection with you, boo-hoo here's something different from the formula that still has a little something for everyone.
>>
>>30028237
>say something wrong
>get corrected
>go full autist

kys famalam
>>
>>30028196
I actually love Barry. Most people here I don't think feel the same though. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>30028200
He gets stronger.
>>
>>30028260
Seconded, neck yourself homo.
>>
>>30028200
That's just you being unlucky, nigga definitely used his Z-ring against me, didn't do much good since I creamed him anyway but at least he tried
>>
>>30028283
I just fought him outside the Elite 4 and he still only had four pokemon. When exactly does he step it up?
>>
>>30028260
>>30028294
Kill yourself. This isn't the first time I have seen "DUDE HES NOT THE REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAL RIVAL SO WHO CARES" as an excuse for his shitty character.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 307x462px
>>30027816

>you have anger management issues if you dislike a character in a game
>>
>>30028310
Champion defending battles
>>
>>30028072
>>30028124
But that was Calem.
>>
>>30028200
It's pokemon, the entire game is easy.
>>
>>30028322
Yes are we reading the same post? He said he hates the kid and doesn't even know why.
>>
>>30028315
I'm not excusing it. I'm just correcting you. Stop being a dumb fuck and you won't be corrected so much.
>>
>>30027759
He's less annoying than the XY people even though he's around more.
>>
File: Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png (300KB, 458x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png
300KB, 458x1200px
A-apologize.....
>>
>>30027759
i thought he was very cute especially how he calls your mom auntie. reminds me of a friend i had when i was just a little kid.
>>
>tfw found Gladion living out of a motel on route 8
>he just tells me to get out when I go into his room
>>
>>30028254
Its not even about the rival being edgy. blue wasnt he was just a ass. sliver is more like Gladion this time around but more edgy and less 90s.

The problem is the new rival characters since sliver/gold suck. I remember wally being utterly boring and fucking depressing. Its cool that he was a depressed character but thats it, he was just some boring depressed kid. He was randy just like hau.

I don't even remember gen 4, some blond goofy fuckhead out of a sitcom like jazz from fresh prince or Steve Urkel.

didn't play gen 5 but at least it looked like it tried. I didn't see no shitty side rival.
>>
>>30028072
>Tfw the Serena "throw Mega Ring in a river" copypasta

Time to do a Hau version.

>Hau starts to cry after losing for the 20th time
>"A weak trainer with a weak spirit. How fucking fitting."
>"W-who are you to decide that?! I've come this far all by myself! That has to count for something!"
>"If it really meant anything, you wouldn't be bawling your eyes out like a child that didn't get his way. Face it, you're a fraud. A joke. You didn't even face the Elite Four."
>"You're wrong..."
>"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your superiors? I've only beaten you several times now, and THAT proves I'm better than you'll ever be! Bad boys like you should be punished for your badmouthing."
>punch
>"AAAAAHHH! No... stop..."
>"Oh, what's this? A Z Ring? That sure came in handy when I crushed your Popplio with one hit. It wasn't even super-effective! Not that you'd know anything about type advantages."
>"Put it back! Y-you're going too far! Please, STOP!"
>"Z Rings are designed to bring out a Pokemon's true potential! But what good is a potential if Pokemon are stuck with a weak trainer like you? Maybe it'd be better if someone else found it..."
>"Please... no, I'll do anything!"
>"You CAN'T do anything! You never could!"
>Hau jumps for the ring, but he's too late
>chucked in a river
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Hahahaha! Cry all you want! It's gone, just with any hope you had of being a decent trainer. Just goes to show how weak you really are, Hau."
>"I hate you... I HATE YOU!"
>Tears pouring down his face
>>
>>30028409
>depressed
he had cancer
>>
>>30027759
Are you the same guy that posts the "Tierno is a bad rival" b8?
>>
>>30028409
You had two rivals; one of them was a brainy guy that believed in strategy and actually changed his team more than any other rival and the other was basically like an XY rival but way less annoying. Plus one of the "villain" characters counted as a rival.
>>
He seems fine to me. He's a idiot but I like him, the fact that he has constantly battled me is really cool. What do you guys not like about him?
>>
>>30027803
Even the dancing manatee is a better rival.
>>
>>30028394
Isn't that the idea? That he is your friend? He always cheerful when things start going to shit and unlike May, he actually manage to get to the champion ship?
>>
>Awright, Pikachu and team! Let's show this newbie what Alola's got!
>He only has 2 pokemon
That 'team' is really redundant.
>>
>>30028535
>Tfw the trainer with Mega Drain you fight before that had one Pokemon and put up more of a fight than fucking Hau
>>
>>30027803
I have to say that all characters and the plot in x and y were the worst things ive ever seen. even for a kids game.

This game at least seems to have a decent thing going on.
>>
>>30027803
he's more useless than lillie , you can erase him from the games and the story wouldn't be affected

The faggots in XY are shit but at least they dont have boring cutscenes
>>
>>30028535
Word-by-word translation of Japanese, poor choice since A-tachi isn't supposed to be "A and plural" but "plural including A".
>>
>>30028578
>>30028535
The real question is why did rivals stop counter picking your starter? really what the fuck gamefreak.
>>
>>30028072
>Hau starts to cry after losing for the 20th time
>"A weak trainer with a weak spirit. How fucking fitting."
>"W-who are you to decide that?! I've come this far all by myself! That has to count for something!"
>"If it really meant anything, you wouldn't be bawling your eyes out like a child that didn't get his way. Face it, you're a fraud. A joke. You didn't even face the Elite Four."
>"You're wrong..."
>"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your superiors? I've only beaten you several times now, and THAT proves I'm better than you'll ever be! Bad boys like you should be punished for your badmouthing."
>punch
>"AAAAAHHH! No... stop..."
>"Oh, what's this? A Z Ring? That sure came in handy when I crushed your Litten with one hit. It wasn't even super-effective! Not that you'd know anything about type advantages."
>"Put it back! Y-you're going too far! Please, STOP!"
>"Z Rings are designed to bring out a Pokemon's true potential! But what good is a potential if Pokemon are stuck with a weak trainer like you? Maybe it'd be better if someone else found it..."
>"Please... no, I'll do anything!"
>"You CAN'T do anything! You never could!"
>Hau jumps for the ring, but he's too late
>chucked in a river
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Hahahaha! Cry all you want! It's gone, just with any hope you had of being a decent trainer. Just goes to show how weak you really are, Hau."
>"I hate you... I HATE YOU!"
>Tears pouring down his face
>>
>>30028599
Well I didnt beat it and i only just beat the second trial with water girl but lillie is a core part of the plot, this kid im guessing will literally just be everywhere for no reason just for me to stomp him.

Also that first battle with type null was a let down, hopefully he gets stronger.

Also does this game finally have a good post game..
>>
>>30028624
>picking Popplio
>>
>>30028678
Yes, I am JUST that petty.
>>
>>30028667
>this kid im guessing will literally just be everywhere for no reason just for me to stomp him.
That's exactly what happens.

>Also does this game finally have a good post game
__no_
>>
>>30028432
No. I don't think he's a rival because I'm not fucking retarded.
>>
>>30028409
>I don't even remember gen 4, some blond goofy fuckhead out of a sitcom like jazz from fresh prince or Steve Urkel.
barry was great. he kept getting stronger and ends up with the strongest rival team in the final battle with him.
>>
>>30028409
>forgetting Barry
Enjoy your $100000000000 fine, friend.
>>
>>30028616
Gladion is your rival though and he sets the RKS system to what you're start is weak to.
>>
>as a character, who didn't hate Blue as a kid?
holy shit OP that is some fucking shit taste you have right there
>>
>>30027759
>implying Barry was bad
Fuck you, cum guzzler.
>>
I don't understand the Hau hate

He's just a kid trying to have fun. I enjoy him popping up and reminding me that I'm not the only person doing the trials
>>
>>30028103

>remember blue? remember silver?

MEMBER HMS?

MEMBER GYM LEADERS?

MEMBER CHARMANDER? MEMBER SQUIRTLE?

MEMBER GARY'S RATICATE?
>>
>>30028404
This was the best.
>>
>>30030336
Same. He's grown on me a lot and I'm only just starting the third island. I was fully 100% expecting to hate him up until last night when I actually got the game, but he's really not that bad.
>>
>>30027759
Yes. I hate Hau so much. All he does is eat malasadas, say stupid shit, and act like a complete retard. There are only two times in the game where he says anything intelligent such as when he points out how Faba fucked up by bringing the key with him but that's it.

Damn nigger keeps breaking into my house, too.

Also, to all the people who think Hau isn't your rival: you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>30028237
/thread
>>
>>30027803

Man, I'd take Shauna ANY day <3
>>
>>30028700
Wanted to be a woman isn't really pettiness.
>>
File: 1476594760727.png (118KB, 452x549px) Image search: [Google]
1476594760727.png
118KB, 452x549px
>>30031004
Huh?
>>
File: hau headcanons.png (40KB, 531x350px) Image search: [Google]
hau headcanons.png
40KB, 531x350px
>>30027759
He has the same "ultra happy and fixated on one specific thing, never shutting up about it" personality as Tierno, except there are fewer total rivals in SM relative to XY, so you have to spend even more time around him than you did Tierno.

>>30028432
Not OP but I sometimes post that picture of Tierno's final team in XY. Are you trying to imply Tierno isn't a bad rival? Because he's fucking bottom of the barrel, bad team and annoying as hell.
>>
>>30031382
>there are fewer total rivals in SM relative to XY
SM have less then two rivals?
>>
>>30031399
Are you trying to push a new meme or something by spamming this?
>>
>>30031413
I don't know what you mean, dude. This is my first post with anything to do with X/Y. You fight Tierno twice, I think. He's not a rival. Do you actually consider orange hair kid that can't into pokemon a rival?
>>
>>30031475
>You fight Tierno twice

You also fight Wally twice, and people don't have difficulty accepting Wally as a rival.

Tierno is not your MAIN rival, not even close, but he is a minor rival. XY has four rivals, with Calem/Serena being the main one.

People who try to separate rivals into two categories of "rival/friend" are dumb, they're all just rivals, there's no reason to separate them unless you just want to cause semantic arguments like this one.
>>
>>30031382
>gender euphoric trans boy
What the fuck do those words even mean, man
>>
>>30031506
>You also fight Wally twice
He also has a goal that's more or less yours and actually progresses far enough to impede your progress at Victory Road. It's pretty different from
>SHOW ME YO MOVES!
>>
>>30027759
I hate his shirt
I hate his personality
I hate his whole existence!
>>
>Says he's going adventuring to his mom
>Gets fucking slapped by her
What the fuck Gamefreak. Along with this and Hala getting super pissed at Hau to the point where it scars him when he was a child you have to wonder why they didn't just play the abuse card outright.
>>
>>30031583
Instead of transitioning because he's miserable as a female and has gender dysphoria, he transitioned because he's just so happy to be a guy.
In other words, justification for being "transgender" for shits and giggles rather than an actual medical condition.
>>
He's alright, though I wish he'd talk about more things than just malasadas, then again it is unfair that he gets delicious pastries and I get stuck with Psychic, fucking Wicke
>>
>>30027759
DUDE MASALAS LMAO

i found him to be insufferable since he has no personality and undergoes no development

it would have been nice though if there were more scenes like the one on the boat to the 3rd island after you leave aether paradise
>>
>>30027759
>who didn't hate Blue
Me. I thought he was bad ass. He made me want to get stronger to kick his ass. Not like the recent "rivals" who I just feel bad for when the battle is over.
>>
>>30031613
I never said Tierno was a good rival. In fact, I explicitly said he's a terrible rival. But being executed terribly doesn't make you not a rival. If you exclude Tierno and Trevor as rivals, you open up a whole can of worms about who is or isn't a rival.

Is Bianca a rival? She acts friendly and doesn't have your goals.
Is Hau a rival? People in this thread have already given arguments on why he wouldn't be.
Are N and Gladion rivals? They don't use starters, that's a staple of being a rival.
Why is Wally a rival? He's just some sickly kid and his first battle is barely even a battle, he only has one Pokémon with a low BST, might as well call Lucas/Dawn a rival if you're including him, at least they have a starter.

It's a slippery slope when you start excluding rivals and making their own categories. If you want to mention how horrible Tierno is as being a rival, just do that, talk about what a shitty rival he is.
>>
>>30031641
>rather than an actual medical condition
>implying any transgenderism is a medical condition and not mental delusion
>>
>>30031697
I'd call it a mental disease I think. Like being bipolar or whatever.
>>
>>30031697
Mental illnesses can be medical conditions.
>>
>>30031639
Because Lillie and Guzma already had dibs on it
>>
>>30031665
almost spilled my drink
>>
>>30031680
>Why is Wally a rival?
See: >>30031613
All that other stuff is great and all, but i'm not everyone else in the thread. It's pretty obvious that Hau is a rival.
>>
File: HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png (333KB, 428x1230px) Image search: [Google]
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png
333KB, 428x1230px
<< The guy she tells you not to worry about

>>30027759
You
>>
>>30028599
Your character could be erased and the result would be the same. None of you matter but Lillie.
>>
I like him
he's a good person
>>
Why is he so obsessed with these doughnut hole things? Have the writers never seen one? Or a filled doughnut? I know they've imported those to Japan.
>>
Hau just destroyed my whole team with Alolan Raichu

fucking christ
>>
>>30032014
Malasadas are a Hawaiian sweet. Not as big a thing like Poke or Poi, but it's still popular here.
Gamefreak made Hau nuts over them for the cultural connection. They sure as hell couldn't have your lifeless character show enthusiasm over them.
>>
>>30027759
>I'd take Barry and Hugh any day.
Wow, you'd take the blandest rivals over him? Harsh.
>>
>>30027759
Brah, you might be a racist. Hating on browns
>>
>>30032210
I researched the things. They originally came from Portugal. But the thing is, they're basically just doughnut holes. Or filled doughnuts for the ones with stuff in them (which are apparently the most popular in Hawaii?)

So it's weird seeing them tossed about like something exotic or new or exciting. Other than the name, this is a very familiar confection.
>>
>Be me in-game
>Go to watch TV because might be cool
>Malasada malasada malasada
>Mash B to gtfo

Am I just unlucky with the background lore, or is this really all that the TVs have to offer in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>30032271
There's nothing else.
>>
>>30027759
>as a character, who didn't hate Blue as a kid?
Faggot. Blue was great.
>>
>>30032240
>So it's weird seeing them tossed about like something exotic or new or exciting.
Again, it's a popular Hawaiian sweet. Hau is a young kid in Hawaii. He's grown up with them. He probably doesn't know anything about doughnut holes or filled doughnuts if they even exist. It's just your average kid getting excited about food to show "look how young and youthful they are XD"

They do actually taste different to doughnuts/doughnut holes i've had, but i''m no cook so I couldn't tell you why.
I don't like them.
>>
>>30028386
>not overly friendly
>his goals didn't overshadow you
>wanted to get stronger
>just wanted to help his sister regain her pussy
Nothing. Wrong.
>>
>>30028386
Crap design
>>
>>30028616
Gladion AND the champion

As if it matters, anyway. Just use another Pokemon when they send the rival starter out.
>>
>>30032603
Just like everyone in BW2.
>>
Hau isn't your rival.
You are his rival.
>>
>>30032240
I like em plain personally. I help at my old schools funfair making them. Basically get some dough, throw it in oil, dry, roll in sugar, and serve it while super hot. We get long multiple lines for them, but that's probably just because it's a funfair. They're okay, but nothing special aside from being fluffy and hot. We have places that sell them to tourists, so that's just probably why.
>>
>>30028616
I guess they did it like that that gen because each starter have an elemental move when you get them, which would have made the fight pretty much unwinnable
>>
File: Cj_NpvmUUAA08Mo.jpg (25KB, 402x532px) Image search: [Google]
Cj_NpvmUUAA08Mo.jpg
25KB, 402x532px
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hau
>>
File: image.png (424KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
424KB, 1136x640px
Anyone else see this, or is just me?
>>
>>30031382
that picture literally sounds like my fucking fakeboi sister and makes me angry beyond words

>>30031583
it's fancy tumblr talk for people who want to claim they're "trans" for snowflake points. they don't feel discomfort with their body, they don't wish to physically transition, nothing an actual trans person feels and experiences - they just want to claim they're the opposite sex and you have to accept it or you're being mean and transphobic and misgendering them and waaaahhh waaaahhh. "fakeboi / fake boy" is the non-tumblr term.

source: my adorable, feminine, kind, loving, lesbian sister over the last few months has become one of these horrible creatures under the influence of her violent mentally ill girlfriend and it makes me sick to my fucking stomach. sorry for the novel. i'm not allowed to speak to her anymore and i miss her.
>>
>>30033095
Yeah, things suck if you fall into any of the groups these attention whores have coopted and invented a shit ton of fake terminology for just to feel special. Pretty much anyone you'd have something in common with is going to be a psycho deep into this garbage.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.