[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Balltism Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 771.png (13KB, 140x101px) Image search: [Google]
771.png
13KB, 140x101px
how do i go full balltism on this little fucker? i'd guess a Dream Ball, but i have no idea if you get one handed to you like the apricorn balls.

also, share your newfound balltism matches with the new generation of pokemon
>>
>>30027664
my favorites are Lure Ball Garchomp and beast ball metagross

If QR code mons can call for help then Lure Ball Sheer Force Feraligatr might be legal now

Not sure if there's a way to get Dream or Safari balls in this game just yet
>>
>>30027707
salivating at the thought of that Totodile
>>
>>30027707
might also be able to get Friend Ball/Nest Ball Contrary Serp and Friend Ball mega Venusaur

Level ball Mudsale also seems cool
>>
>tfw love ball alomomola

when do i actually get these balls because i want that fucker BAD. please help me with the pokemon in the OP as well, cant determine what the next best thing for it would be if not a Dream Ball
>>
Where did you find this little guy? Gotta make him my main
>>
>>30027912
3rd island
>>
bump for balls
>>
>>30027664
premier ball duh
>>
>>30028699
came to that conclusion a few minutes ago myself. ty for your input
>>
>>30027707
>Not sure if there's a way to get Dream or Safari balls in this game just yet

Wondertrade now checks 'ball legality so the fastest way to know is to trade an Alolan 'mon in these balls and if it goes through maybe they'll be available on the pokemon global link or some events.
>>
>>30028800
with the way males can pass down balls now, is it at all possible to breed a dream ball onto a Pyukumuku? my tiny peanut brain is too small to really understand breeding now more than ever

doesn't help that dream ball shit won't even be available until january
>>
Since Porygon was catchable in the Dream Raider AR thing or w/e it was called, it seems like you can breed Dream Ball porygon if you so desire

also looking forward to heavy ball magnezones and lure ball starmies
>>
>>30029470
balls never pass down from genderless pokemon though

you could get one, but you'd have to settle for the one you catch the app. which i now realise i own and never really played

i just want beast ball Rotom and Porygon. and dream ball pyukumuku ;__;
>>
>>30029589
>balls never pass down from genderless pokemon though

so far anons have been confirming that they pass down in gen 7

haven't gotten there myself just yet

porygon is only catchable in platinum, ORAS and Dream Radar (which puts everything in a Dream Ball iirc), and Rotom isn't in the Alola Dex (except in the literal sense), so those are illegal
>>
>>30029656
if they do, would this not mean i could catch a have a Beast Ball Ditto or Dream Ball Ditto pass them on to another genderless pokemon
>>
>>30029778
Ditto doesn't pass Balls. Only the Pokémon that carry the Species pass down the balls. So Ditto + Genderless will pass the Genderless ball.
>>
From a /wfg/ perspective, I think what needs to go down is the following, regardless of whenever Bank opens up.

1) Getting HA for gen VII pokes seems to be significantly time consuming. Getting a gen VII HA in any gender, any ball will be valuable trading.

2) Catching any poke in an apricorn ball where not possible before / Gen VII, regardless of gender or ability, will be valuable, simply because the balls are in short supply (we will probably need to inject more apricorn balls.)

3) When people have trading lists of (1) and (2), we can cross them via breeding to make HA + apricorn balls. These will become the final trading fodder, replacing trading lists of (1) and (2).

So, for now, make trading lists of (1) and (2) to the best of your abilities.
>>
>>30027664
dream ball is illegal, sadly

>>30027707
>If QR code mons can call for help then Lure Ball Sheer Force Feraligatr might be legal now
They can't, but it could be bred withe the new mechanics

>>30028845
Males can only pass down balls when bred with a ditto, or when both parents are the same species, so you would need a Dream Ball Pyuku already to be aboe to breed one
>>
>>30030373
>From a /wfg/ perspective
>we will probably need to inject more apricorn balls
retard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.