[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they replaced all the sugimori art of NPCs with poses with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1335332011830.gif (763KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1335332011830.gif
763KB, 284x210px
>they replaced all the sugimori art of NPCs with poses with their 3D models

Who here does not like this.
>>
File: 1453614995745.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1453614995745.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
sugimori art is meh in this generation 2bh so...
>>
>>30026986
Yeah but still more fappable than the models.

Also is there really no national dex? Can wait to get out of Alola.
>>
I have a problem with the fact they're all static poses.
Team Flare admins, Lysandre, even grunts had actual animations for 3D models after losing battles.
3D models implies we're looking at the trainers, actual people, talking to us and shit after losing. But they're locked into some awkward, uncomfortable pose like fucking statues, and more often than not the expression on their face doesn't match what they're saying to us.
>>
>>30026965
Sugimori only did the alolan forms this gen
>>
>>30027092
Really? Why? Is there a contract dispute? I feel like I dont like the character designs the most this gen. Only a few I find good.
>>
>>30026965
get fucked, faggot
>>
>>30026965
>Sugimori art
>Sugimori hasn't done human artwork since early Gen 5 and it's been Ohmura since
>>30027123
>being a fucking retard who thinks Game Freak has ever had only on Pokemon designer and artist
>>
File: ehh.png (116KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
116KB, 336x402px
>>30027037
>he faps to the Sugimori artwork
>>
>>30027050
Fucking this holy shit. So many NPCs I just want to punch in the god damn face because of their losing pose. I really want to see Punk Girl's losing face in a doujin though.
>>
>>30027123
ohmura has been slowly taking over as his replacement for a few gens now
>>
>>30027194
Forgive me anon! I'm not in the fucking know of whos who. I just want to know why the art is so different this gen compared to last gen and people's opinions on if they prefer this 3D model stuff or the character designer art.
>>
>>30026965
The Sugimori art instead of the models was literally one of the most common complaints about XY/ORAS.

Jesus fuck, /vp/ literally cannot be pleased.
>>
>>30027345
>The Sugimori art instead of the models was literally one of the most common complaints about XY/ORAS.
What? I havent run into this
>>
File: 1454535901867.jpg (81KB, 991x670px) Image search: [Google]
1454535901867.jpg
81KB, 991x670px
>>30027214
>Loser gets mad as hell, grits their teeth, flips us the bird, and shouts, "Pokemon battling is a valuable experience that allows us to grow closer to our Pokemon. I am grateful that I was able to share this moment with you and hope that we might battle again in the near future."

>Preschooler gets so mad about losing he just starts trying to shit himself right there in public
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.