[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANS CHARACTER CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled-1.jpg (150KB, 565x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
150KB, 565x374px
TRANS CHARACTER CONFIRMED
>>
>implying that's the real translation
>>
>>30026430
Literally three years late
>>
>>30026623
http://legendsoflocalization.com/qa-is-this-character-in-pokemon-xy-transgender/
>>
>>30026648
>>30026974
Get fucked
>>
>>30026623
>>30027005
0/8 sh8y b8, try l8r
>>
>>30026623
>Hantoshi-mae wa KARATE-ou datta no ni
>Igaku no chikara tte SUGEE yo ne!

Word by word:

>[Half a year ago] [karate king] [was] [although/even]
>[Medicine] [power] [cool] [isn't it?!]

Actual translation

>I was a karate king just half a year ago
>The power of medicine is cool, isn't it?!
>>
>>30027588
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>30027614
After you, tumblr.
>>
>>30027588
>>30027685
This is literally just a "Surprise! I have a dick!" joke. It's not representation.
>>
>>30026430
>mentally ill
Ftfy
>>
>>30027752
Acknowledging the existence of something isn't making a political statement by itself. Nowhere in that screenshot is the pokemon trainer spouting shit like "gender is a social construct" or "i can use the bathroom I want" or "you better use my pronouns", they're just making an comment about being a tranny
>>
>>30027752
Gargle bleach or go back to /pol/
>>
>>30027752
I'm sure you'd be happy if it involved your kind of politics, right?
>>
File: narcissa-wright.png (616KB, 505x626px) Image search: [Google]
narcissa-wright.png
616KB, 505x626px
>implying you wouldn't
>>
File: 079Slowpoke_Dream.png (13KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
079Slowpoke_Dream.png
13KB, 312x295px
GUYS, POKEMON RED AND BLUE CAME OUT TODAY
>>
I like when games have trannies or fags in them without needing to make a big deal out of it like certain other ones do, we're just people like everyone else you know,
>>
Everyone has discussed this already three years ago
>>
>>30027895
Speedrunning, not even once
>>
>>30027959
But there are transgender children. There's even a fairly successful Japanese manga about it called wandering son

Besides, how can the comment in ops pic be in any way offensive or harmful to children? Explain it to me
>>
File: 1437879253255.png (38KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1437879253255.png
38KB, 450x410px
>>30027588
>>30027614
>>30027752
>>30027850
>>30027876
>>30027959
kys
>>
File: 1479043726380.jpg (140KB, 388x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479043726380.jpg
140KB, 388x320px
Man I Love how progressive pokemon has become. next thing you know we will be able to convince out children to go through gender transitions.
Remove straight ppl when?
>>
>>30028089
>>30028176
why do people make a big deal out of literally fucking nothing
>>
>>30028176
What damage does it do to see that trans people exist?
Regardless of how you feel about us, we do exist and i think it's good to have children be aware of that instead of being oblivious to the concept until they're already adults, it's not like the game was trying to force an opinion about the subject on children or even presented one at all.
>>
>>30026623
>2016
>Can't read nip
Off yourself
>>
File: 1468522391415.jpg (35KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1468522391415.jpg
35KB, 460x345px
>>30028251
Yeah anon, it must be hard for you to be a stormnigger and struggle with assburgers.
>>
>>30027895
So what happened with this one exactly. He used to be a guy until his girlfriend cheated on him or something.
>>
>>30028393
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
>>
>>30028397
>hey dad, why does that guy dress like a girl
>some boys want to be girls and some girls want to be boys, so they dress that way
>huh neat/weird
>you don't wanna be a girl, do you son?
>no way dad. i wanna be just like you
>that's mah boy

Trauma averted

/pol/ please fuck off. Explaining pokemon breeding to a child is a bigger deal than this one off hand comment from the battle chateu
>>
>>30028619
>preaching tolerance
When did I do that
>>
>>30028089
Further proof that you're terrible human beings and that pokemon has gone downhill.
>>
>>30026430
I think you missed out Fantina and June.
>>
>>30028673
What the fuck are you talking about

Of course they're not normal, they're one of the rarest minorities that exist.That doesn't mean that the mere mention of their existence poses a danger to children and should be censored from a video game

>claims to not be /pol/ incarnate
>every post is /pol/ incarnate
>>
Will there ever be a more detestable group of "people" than lgbt? Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>30028731
/vp/ers are a strong case.
>>
File: .rev.jpg (65KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
.rev.jpg
65KB, 640x467px
>one person makes a joke about genital mutilation
>"lol nice to be understood kill yourselves cis scum"
>>
>>30028752
>What's wrong with preserving the innocence of children?
Nothing? I think that's extremely important.

However, nothing I see in OP's pic will have any impact on the innocence of a child. Should fairly oddparents be considered an adult only cartoon because there's an episode about changing gender? Should ranma be considered an adult only cartoon? Or anything else that explores this widely known topic? /pol/ vision goggles are making you a retard
>>
>>30028716
And even though they are mentally ill, it doesn't mean they should be dehumanized.

Otherwise most of /vp/'s population would be dead.
>>
>>30028397
You don't think it's possible, considering how genitals form in the womb, that a brain expecting to be female ends up having a penis, or vice-versa? I think the other way around is more probable but I forget how the development bit works. Then there's also the cases of people born intersex (or, basically, a genital birth defect bad enough that it isn't a clear cut case of which set it is) and docs perform surgery, usually turning not-quite-penises into vaginas because it's easier, but then the person ends up male.

>>30028752
There are many people who think that sex is not something children should be "protected" from. I'm conflicted, because there's certainly going to be groups of kids who fuck things up (possibly literally) before what many people would consider the "appropriate" age for full sex ed.
>>
>>30028838
>it's okay to show trannies as laughing stock to children but not as human beings

No agenda here bois
>>
>>30028962
The vast, vast majority of trannies don't get or can't afford surgery. Most don't want it. You could at least do a little research outside of /pol/ of the topic at hand
>>
>>30028896
>Ranma
>A boy cursed to turn into a girl when splashed with water
>trans
I don't think you follow. They're completely unrelated. Try telling /d/ that futa are trans women.

>>30028962
There's been no actual functional hermaphrodites, I was just giving that as an example that has happened and wouldn't be considered just a mental illness.

The thing I heard recently, though it could just be tumblr, is that it isn't being trans that makes them kill themselves, it's how they end up being treated because they're trans. Of course, tumblr, and the general reply was a sarcastic "no, really? people kill themselves if they're treated like shit?"

Of course, who's to say it's not some of both?
>>
>>30028731
the people that voted trump
>>
>>30027410
>the power of medicine is cool

More like the power of people enabling mentally ill faggots.
>>
>>30029058
I think it's a lose-lose situation, either way they're going to end up feeling they're living a lie.
>>
Why are transexuals always mentally ill, social media hermits
>>
(you)
>>
>>30029058
Playing pokemon, speaking english, using 4chan aren't natural

Going to a grocery store for food isn't natural
Sitting down to shit or wiping your ass with toilet paper isn't natural

Saying something is bad because it isn't natural is meaningless

>>30029048
That figure comes from an anti tranny website called sexchangeregret. It's bullshit.

Let's look at why people kill themselves

If someone is kicked out or rejected by their family, they are more likely to kill themselves.

If someone isn't happy with their appearance or how their appearance is seen by others, they are more likely to kill themselves.

If someone has difficulty getting into personal relations, holding jobs, or being publicly accepted, they are more likely to kill themselves.

Being trans increases your chances of all of these things and more, because of how you are treated by society. If wearing bras or having estrogen made your more likely to kill yourself, there would be dramatically more suicides in the populations. It's basically the fact that trannys start hormones late / are ugly / get rejected by family that makes them kill themselves. Any study saying that SRS is the reason trannies kill themselves is laughable because so few of them even get or want SRS.
>>
>>30029080
>tranny that voted trump
>have my shiny male gardevoir from gen 3 in the pokemon bank

come at me /vp/
>>
>>30029142
True, but I meant just between either transitioning or just not.

Have there been successful cases of therapy working? I honestly can't even comprehend having any sort of dysphoria, I'd think you'd need medication in addition to working with a therapist.

>>30029199
Like herms having micropenises turned into vaginas I figure that's just the "easy" way from a medical standpoint.

And comorbidity, would another example of that be, say, autists and depression? Purely brain chemistry depression that is.
>>
>>30026430
CONFIRMATIONS FUCKING CONFIRMED
>>
>>30029360
Tumblr sjws are going to be the bigger obstacle, they've got an anti-recovery thing going on for things that are widely accepted as actual mental illnesses that need to be treated that treating something that could be seen as someone's identity would probably sound like gay conversion therapy to them.

Like, asexuals there are horribly triggered by having had their parents take them to the doctor for tests when there are actual diseases that they could have had.
>>
>>30029468
Oh, yeah, there's certainly the problem of "transtrenders", and hormonal teens who are confused by what they see on the internet and assume "hey, I don't feel like I fit gender stereotypes, so instead of saying said stereotypes are bullshit, I'll reinforce them by saying that not fitting them means I'm not actually male or female!".

>>30029539
True, but their brand of social justice has been slowly seeping into the mainstream, or at least the physical echo chambers of liberal arts colleges and such.
>>
>>30028176
You wouldn't make a big deal about a person with schizophrenia being in the game would you?
>>
>>30029096
honestly who the fuck cares if trannies are trannies and you can't even tell? They blend in with society and dont disrupt anything.
>>
>>30029616
Trannies are legit crazy their brain chemistry is similar to the opposite of their cellular chromosomes.
>>
>>30029579
nah
>>
>>30029674
They are just mentioning them, in no way they are glorifying them or degrading them
>>
>>30029616
Honestly I don't see homosexuality as something on par with transexuality, it doesn't have any sort of dysphoria, nor is there any unhealthy alternate options for dealing with it.

And while I'm sure there's plenty of people who've been influenced by the movement, there's also those who have stayed in the closet and are only coming out now that it's "safe", or safer. I had a coworker come out as trans after living as a man for 50 years or so. They knew they were trans at around 6 years old. Working with them for a few years they seemed pretty mentally stable. Higher pitched voice even without hormones, but I never thought anything of it.
>>
>>30029468
>I always wonder where the adult trans community is it seems like they're all concentrated in this one generation of 20 somethings.

This completely. MOST of the trans people I see on the internet (only have seen one in person) are white millenials.
Many of them don't transition look exactly the same to me. Glasses and dyed pixie haircuts, this is a fad. There are some exceptions, of course, but in general I don't buy this shit.
>>
>>30029184
After the election I came to see that no matter who won one side was going to be heavily affected. If trump didn't spout racism and also be a sexual predator I'd have no problem with the results. Well, besides how crazy the gop is.
>>
File: 49310268_p10_master1200.jpg (549KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
49310268_p10_master1200.jpg
549KB, 1200x675px
>>30026430
>King
>>
>>30029745
The only real problem I have is with the racist supporters with their signs, like they only saw the abridged versions of what he said, like saying not all Mexicans are bad people but there are still bad people coming across the border, and how his policy is to deport illegals if they commit a crime, ect.
Also reading transcripts the thing about the muslim database sounds suspiciously like the reporter was working him into a corner, as those were the reporter's words. Like, leading the witness.

>>30029792
Their idea of female is dainty ladies wearing long dresses and never showing their ankles, apparently. But there is a ton of irony lost on those types. Like a huge sjw tweeting about fascists changing the definition of words, as if that wasn't a big part of their own movement.
>>
>>30029841
Even if it is just a fetish, it's not one of the ones that actually cause real harm, at least not on its own. Sure, a fetish might stem from issues one might have, but that isn't always a bad thing. More of just a thing. Especially if you get therapy over the issue you're probably still going to have the fetish.
>>
I don't think most kids would even get what's going on here, especially not in the English translation.

It seems really unlikely it would ever get to the stage of awkward conversations with parents.

Therefore, why care?
And why care three years late
>>
>>30029821
Give them 20 years and most of them will have grown out of it.
Just like the majority of hippies who ended up becoming conventional, consumerist members of society.
>>
File: 1477190014781.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477190014781.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Genderbender is not trans, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>30030162
you're not at war with countries
>>
>>30030176
The US hasn't formally declared war in ages. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.