[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the Festival Plaza? No one is talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Can we talk about the Festival Plaza? No one is talking about this.

Is there a pastebin with all of the shop data? I can't find it.

What shops are worth keeping? I'm guessing it would be the Pokeball Shop, Friendship boosting cafe, and maybe a dye shop. I haven't found any other shops yet that don't seem useless. Everything else seems too expensive since FC are tedious to get and regular money is easy to come by.
>>
>>30026134
>FC are tedious
Just answer everyone and you get plenty tho. And every time you trade with someone, go inside and talk to them and they give you some.

Doing a few two/three minute games for like 10 - 15 FC isn't that bad either.

Anyway, I like the rare food stores because I hate when my Pokemon are at different levels.

Since they took out EV training the easy way, also like the bounce house and things like that.

Raising base stats at the battle table is also nice.
>>
>>30026134
I swear to fuck if the apricorn balls aren't available
>>
>>30026266
They don't seem to be. I got a 3 star Pokeball shop and it only has pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls.
>>
>>30026134

Why does my icon have a ! mark? I have no idea what it means at all despite looking around in the Plaza for whatever it could be.
>>
>>30026302
Have you seen the Johto Set?
>>
>>30026323
Stand in front of any guests or visitors, one of them is bound to be purple. You have to creep through up and down through the circle, sometimes people take a while to pop up.

Also try going inside if you've traded with anyone, or you might have gotten an upgrade.
>>
>>30026366
Nope. The highest shop tier I've seen is 4 stars though so maybe the next tier in pokeball shops could have them.
>>
Rank 50 reporting. At rank 50 you can change your castle exterior, though it only gave me one. 40 if I remember correctly you can change your music for the area, pretty comfy. I've got a few 5 stars, and by few I mean I've only ever seen 2.
>>
>>30026438
Then that's it. Unless the PGL offers items, we're fucked.
>>
it's shit because I got banned
>>
How do you upgrade your shops?
>>
>>30026264
join in the ones others are doing and you'll make like 30 instead
>tfw you join a game halfway done and still get the high score
>>
>>30026444
how long until you get the max EV drinks?
>>
i can't see any of my friends from my registered friend codes online. anyone else having this issue and how to fix?
>>
>>30026483
PGL is only used for ranked play
>>
>>30026586
Bad news friend, I've only ever seen one EV drink stand. And that was rank 1, at that point it didn't even offer me EVs, just friendliness if I recall. You can' upgrade shops, you have to get them randomly.
>>
>>30026438
they say autism is a mental disability but I disagree because I'm in physical pain after reading your post

god damn it gamefreak
>>
hat do the fortune teller shops do? sophocles keeps wanting to put them in my plaza but it doesn't say what they do
>>
>>30027076
You get new phrases to say randomly from them
>>
>>30027076
Gives you new phrases to choose for your character's dialogue.
>>
>>30027076
New phrases and chances to double the FC earned for the entire day. I.E. "You'll have better luck wonder trading"=instead of 2 FC you get 4 FC. This gets hefty when they say the plaza itself because you can earn high amounts of FC for just talking to people.
>>
>>30026444
Fastest way to level up?
>>
at plaza level 38 or something i finally got a 3 star dye shop so i can show off some colors if any of you senpaitachi want
>>
>>30028277
Do you have more options than just pastels?
>>
>>30028321
dark versions of all the pastel colors

"dark pink" is just dark purple, so dark purple is probably black. i can check as soon as i get my berries
>>
>>30028348
Noice. What colors can you show off right now?
>>
>>30026438
I have a 5 star shop.
>>
>>30028383
all of them except neutral red/yellow/whatever else is sun exclusive
>>
>>30026366
Johto set is different. Those are the food items from different regions. Johto Set is lavaridge cookies.
>>
So once you turn down a shop it's gone for good?

I turned down a few 3 star shops cause I didn't feel like customizing at the time, and thought that mechanic dude in the castle would just let me choose from a long list, but none of them are there.
>>
so is there no way to EV train with these like from x/y?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.