[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We improve SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I'll start:
>UBs and Tapu's being better incorporated into the story with more prominent roles
>MC has more facial expressions (take inspiriation from wind waker)
>MC has more clothing options and different faces to choose from
>skippable cutscenes (you'll only use this if you're replaying, r-right?)
>a textlog you can access during a cutscene to read previous dialogue
>The ability to spray potions in refresh
>Quest markers above NPC's heads
>Quest List so you don't forget any requests by NPCs
>Autorun
>option to turn off pokeride,wild pokemon and/or trainer music (I wanna enjoy this gen's top tier route music without interruptions)
>Pokemon following behind you (restricted to certain sizes and pokemon) where they sometimes rest on your shoulder
>Lillie starting off more tsundere
>Hau being ANYTHING other than just a happy go-lucky guy (Gladion hinted at there being more to his character, was disappointed)
>more to type-null's involvement in the story
>a hotkey for free space
>the option to not use the pokeride outfit
>PWT instead of or along side the battle tree
>more lore on necrozma, maybe even a delta episode-like final mission
>colress having a somewhat significant role to the story
>being able to swipe the rotomdex to access menus (left for bag, right for pokemon)
>PSS2.0, where you access it by swiping up or down on rotomdex
>guzma actually helping the protag at one point for a common goal near the end (think team rocket in movie 2) instead of just being Lusamine's lackey.
>more insight into Lusamine's backstory and why she turned out the way she did
>A separate EXP splitting item to be able to train up new pokemon up to the rest of your team's level
>more things to do in the AU (so much potential wasted)
>>
No more copy-paste missions like "I need this Pokemon for whatever reason and I'll pay you well if you give me it!" or "Defeat every trainer on this route, then you can battle me!", make Zygarde cells hidden in clever places instead of just lying in the most uncreative spots, give normal NPCs more/better mons, stop having Rotom blink so much, and for God's sake have the TVs airing something other than Malasada eating. Also the game holds your hand way too much so fuck off with that it is so annoying.
>>
>>30024699
>we go back in time and kill ohmori
>>
>>30024699
Wow you ruined the game even more OP just kill yourself.
>>
>Scrap Aether keep Skull as the main evil
>Skull's real leader is a wealthy man who seeks to create a world of eternal day with Solgaleo or eternal night with Lunala for his own reasons, regular skull is just a diversion created by the real Team Skull, Guzma is actually his younger brother, while Plumeria is his older sister.

>Remove Kahunas, totems are the only way to complete trials.

>There are now 13 trials

>No Tapu Koko destiny bullshit

>No fucking Lillie EVER

There you go made it much better.
>>
>>30025047
>Skull's real leader is a wealthy man who seeks to create a world of eternal day with Solgaleo or eternal night with Lunala for his own reasons, regular skull is just a diversion created by the real Team Skull, Guzma is actually his younger brother, while Plumeria is his older sister.
This shit is XY tier plot. Want to create "an eternal day or night"? Thank fuck we got something else.
>>
>>30025047
>No Tapu Koko destiny bullshit

This literally had 0 relevance through the entire story and was just an one time excuse to give the Z-ring to the player.
>>
>>30025105
Got what? Lusamine's drug addiction to the Ultra Beast?

Also remove Ultra Beast entirely I dont give a shit how cool they are they are unnecessary.
>>
>>30025047
Retarded ideas like these make me glad that Gamefreak is not that shit.
>>
Trainers have two pokemon, minimum.
>>
>>30024699
ITT /vp/ proves why they should never work for GameFreak
>>
>>30025105
>an eternal day or night
this is gen 3 tier plot. I'm really glad we got something else.
>>
>>30025201
because they would make good games?
>>
File: 1474856911589.png (339KB, 402x464px) Image search: [Google]
1474856911589.png
339KB, 402x464px
>>30025047
>>
Lillie kisses MC but only if MC is female!
>>
>>30025226
/vp/ has literally never made a good game. Why would working for GameFreak change anything?
>>
>>30025047

Take a lap
>>
>>30025201
Can you honestly look at the OP and say every single one of these ideas are bad and would hurt the game?
>>
>>30024699
Make the sunset water actually look like water and not neon orange juice.
>>
>>30025047
>eternal day with Solgaleo or eternal night with Lunala

Only a Hoenn-baby would enjoy a story THIS shit.
>>
Here are some i thought of while soft resetting for a good nature last night:

Pausable/skippable cutscenes

Make it so that your starter cannot get a nature that will disadvantage it's strengths

Gender ratio for starter aligns to the player's chosen gender for a 87.5% chance so there can be some efficacy in swaying what are currently almost hopeless chancesof getting female.
>>
>>30025047
Might as well change Team Skull while you're at it to Team Night and Team Day

>Day Leader Sunne
>Night Leader Shado
>>
>>30025351
>Expecting a great story in pokemon of all things
Kill yourself.
>>30026934
Nah Team Skull's appearance is meant to serve as distraction.

The wealthy dude being Guzma's big brother is my way of explaining why Guzma even listens to him.
>>
>>30024699
>PWT
Too much time has passed.

How does this strike you? Battle Dimension
>>
I agree with OP's idea of removing Aether because they are just well how can I say this useless, they are not really villains just le morally bankrupt scientific organization you know not really evil so you dont need them in the plot at all.

Op has some amazing ideas anons just take the time to think about them.
>>
>>30025047
I've heard a lot of shit ideas and opinions, but this takes the cake.
Well done.
>>
There are now 14 totems you must defeat to reach the final boss and stop the evil Tapu Lele from destroying Alola.
>>
No Aether or Skull you just complete trials to acquire all the normal z crystals to put them together to summon something that you have to defeat because its uhhh cool.
>>
Lusamine is the UB Pheromosa, Lillie is Nihilego, Guzma is Xurkitree, Faba is the steel thing, Wicke is Guzzlord. They all work together to undermine the humans of Alola to mine their dimensional energy to send back to their home dimension. Plumeria is Kartana.
>>
File: 1473295324243.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1473295324243.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>30027060
>Battle Dimension

Perfect.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.