[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why All The Hate For Sun & Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
The only major cons I can think of would be how easy the game is and the excessive cutscenes. (note that I am only up to the 2nd island)

Minor ones would be a shit rival and maybe the whole opposite time thing.

So why is there all this hate?
>>
>>30024176
Also sorry for ant sized image.
>>
Cutscenes are a huge problem, for a lot of people including myself, they're so boring that you just shut the game off because you can't deal with them. And for God's Sake don't restart the game or else you have to deal with 30 minutes of dialogue without gameplay.
>>
>>30024216
Strange, I personally liked the cutscenes, makes it feel like i'm in a episode of the pokemon anime.
>>
autist spergs want to speed through the game and cutscenes are stopping them
>>
>>30024248
fair point. I spent $80 nzd so I like to take my time to soak in all the gameplay.
>>
>>30024248
I don't want to speed through it, but I'd like to just battle some pokemon within 5 minutes of the game dammit.
>>
>how easy the game is

Literally turn the EXP share off and it becomes difficult.
>>
Story cutscenes are only the tip of the iceberg. Every single action is a tedious waste- every battle is preceded by four shots before you can select your first attack, glacial HP bars that makes me think I'm fighting a lvl 100 Blissey, multiple menu confirmations on each action.

Who directed this game? Was it Kojima? It feels like Kojima.
>>
>>30024318
by difficult do you mean grinding?
>>
>>30024176
because you're new and don't understand how 4chan works.

Throughout the entire sun/moon buildup when a new feature would be revealed the reaction would often be "negative". Then someone would make a strawpoll and the actual opinion would be overwhelmingly positive. Try it now if you'd like.

There are probably multiple reasons this happens. For one this is like the only place on the internet where you can truly speak your mind without fear of social consequences, so people say what they really think. And if you're annoyed by something you're more likely to vocalize it than if your opinion is "huh, that's cool".

So basically lurk more, stop taking everything at face value, and stop being presumptuous- just because someone whines about an aspect of the game it doesn't mean they hate the entire game.
>>
>>30024456
No you stupid casual. Grinding just makes it easier, like in any JRPG.
>>
>>30024446
calm down, you do realize pokemon is designed for kids right?
>>
>>30024469
I'm new?
I've been browsing 4chan for around 1-2 years.
I thought that I wasn't a newfag anymore...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.