[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING PIKACHUUUUUUU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Froak-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Froak-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
According to serebii it says that Pichu or Pikachu is in Route 1. I've been walking around for a long ass time and haven't had any luck. Is walking in standard grass back and froth the right way?
>>
>>30023824
It's not in the first patch of grass.
If the pokemon are level 2-3, you are in the wrong place.
You want levels 3-5 and also where you see Metapod and Grubbin.
>>
>>30023824
You can catch one in the first big city too. Hou'ouli or whatever
>>
>>30023824
When I was playing the leak I believe I found pichu in the patches of grass in between fences in that one city.
>>
Why would you do so much work for a Pikachu?
>>
It's rare as fuck in route 1. I wasted a lot of time looking for the right one there. Just wait until you reach the first major town with tall grass in it. Pichus are much more common there.
Catching pichu earlier doesn't help much with happiness, I caught one on route 1 and it still didn't evolve until level 21.
>>
>>30023894
This although I found it easier to find one in the city a little later on
>>
>>30023947
Best way is to use the cafe in the Festival Plaza to increase happiness.
>>
>>30023926
Alolan Raichu
>>
>>30023824
Also, use the encounter tables from here for more accuracy. Assuming you're moon, but things should be roughly the same in sun.

http://pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ
>>
You'll face a Pichu in a compulsory fight very soon anyway
You'll see where you can it and for some reason it's only in half of Route 1
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.