[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy are these games? ORAS levels easy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Light.jpg (71KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
71KB, 1191x670px
How easy are these games?
ORAS levels easy?
>>
>>30021298
about as hard as D/P in my opinion. Totem fights are actually way harder than any gym leader battle.
>>
>>30021298

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the difficulty. Don't get me wrong it's still a Pokemon game almost all trainers are easy and some of the Totems/Kahunas are easy, but there are a few tough ones and the champion is the hardest ever in my opinion.
>>
>>30021342
>>30021388

Really? Are you trolling me?
Are the fights with Team Skull every a bit challenging? I remember seeing a screenshot with their leader having 2 Pokemon midway through the game.
>>
Harder than OR/AS
Maybe a bit harder than X/Y
Exp distribution is better now so you're not as overleveled as you used to be
Totem Pokemon use legitimate tactics and it's good
Other trainers normally have just 2 pokemon, the AI is stupid and they're not high-levelled.

tl;dr - it's an improvement, but dumb AI lets it down.
>>
>>30021526

I didn't find any of the Skull fights very hard. The totem pokemon and Kahunas are definitely harder. Also Magneton is ridiculously good in game, as he is in almost every game. I actually swapped out my Magnezone near the end because I wanted an all Alolan team and to make it a bit more challenging.
>>
As difficult as 4th gen was if you dont have exp share on
>>
How many fucking threads are going to be made asking about the difficulty
>>
I managed to lose once, so I'd say it's allright. Not too easy not to hard, the game throws a few hardballs early on like the magnemite or the grimer at trainers school (bear in mind I chose rowlett) and the smeargle with ember (which is what I lost to)
>>
The difficulty is total garbage still, there are only two battles before Elite Four that weren't completely handicapped with retarded decisions.
>>
>>30022181
Still sounds harder than ORAS
>>
>>30021298
Harder than the gen 6 games.
From what I have seen some battles like some totems and the main villain, can be a bit challenging but not by much.
Exp is better now as well.

>>30021526
It seems that he will switch some of its pokemon in the 3rd battle.
>>
>>30021298
I turned exp share off and have battled every trainer I could find.
Gladion's first fight was a surprise, Type: Null is a tank.
Aside from destroying the frame rate the totem battles aren't hard.
Only fought the first Kahuna and he was a good amount of challenge.
Haven't been wiped yet but still early.
>>
>>30021526

>I remember seeing a screenshot with their leader having 2 Pokemon midway through the game.

the first kahuna has three pokemon. most regular trainers only have one though.
>>
>>30021889

A lot, because Gen 6 was so easy it became boring at times.
>>
>>30021526
Yes.
He leads with Ariados, and his ace is a fast fucking monster that will take at least one of your pokémon down. That is his first fight with him holding back.
>>
Just make sure you don't use exp and it's fun
>>
>>30021936
smeargle has the three starter moves.
And Magnemite was nightmarish to Popplio.
>>
>>30021342
No they're not you fucking dumbass. Did you actually get the games or are you repeating what some other 12 year olds posted before? Totem battles are an embarrassment to what used to be the satisfaction of doing and beating gyms.
>>
>>30022708

>gyms
>better

oh yeah cause I liked beating up the gym leaders gaggle of shitmons and then they may send out something mildy threatening with it's sitrus berry.
>>
>>30022708
>gyms
>being in any way better than totem fights

Fuck off, casual. Gyms are nothing but oneshot-fests.
>>
Difficulty has definitely ramped up. Trainers do have less pokemon, but they make more use of them. Just don't over-grind and the game won't be stupidly easy.
>>
>>30022864
Fighting a Metapod and Kakuna as second gym is objectively a thousand times harder than fighting something with the BST of Mega Lucario that basically attacks twice a turn.
>>
>>30021298
I died more than twenty times on my speedrun because I didn't fight every trainer and if you have typing holes in your team makeup the AI will abuse it. Totem battles are 2v1 and are significantly harder than gym battles.
>>
>>30021298

I can't even imagine what kind of blunt head trauma you would have to suffer in order to think there is any difficult Pokemon game.
>>
Totem fights are a fucking tedious obstacle sometimes.
>>
>>30023353
I got hit by an airplane when I was 11.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.