[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people hate serebii?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mq1.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
i think its a good website for browsing info in pre-release.
What's up with the serebii and joe hte train'

Until next time,see ya!
>>
because you have no dad
>>
>>30017752
Because he's a hypocrite that talks shit about people that play the roms or leaks / datamine things but conveniently had 90% of the info already up on his site a couple of hours after the games were released.

Also said the leaked final evos of the SM starters were "obviously fake", when no one knew for sure, like he's some kind of ultimate source, then turns out they WERE real;
>>
Shut the fuck up. You made yourself look like a fool in front of the entire world.

Back to the cuckshed
>>
>>30017798
And why do you care about that or your personal life?
I mean,i visit serebii for the news i don't go to his twitter like some autist here do.
>>
>>30017752

His site has arguably one of the shittiest layouts in existence.

Serebii is only valuable if you enjoy checking the front page on a regular basis for reveals and leaks.

If you want actual information in a format that won't induce nausea, Bulbapedia is always the way to go.
>>
>>30017752

that site owner has definitely masturbated to Celebi more than once
>>
>>30017889
and i should care...because¿
>>
>>30017847
>reveals and leaks
/vp/ is better in that regard now.
>>
>>30017928
vp is full of masterfags that have sexual phantasies with their imaginary waifus.
Serebii isn't cringey at least.
>>
>>30017889
>not jerking it to the qt onion fairy
What a faggot.
>>
File: notto disu shitto agen.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto agen.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>30017847
>His site has arguably one of the shittiest layouts in existence.
>>
>>30017842
You asked a question, I answered it. That's the reason people dislike him.
>>
>>30018003
wai? trough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.