[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

I'd hop on a bus and go buy Sun right now if I wasn't busy stacking Final Fantasy funko pop figures in a videogame. What's stopping you from getting the games guys?
>>
They don't look that good and gen 6 was the first gen I genuinely disliked. Playing the older games for now and hoping for a better 3rd release.
>>
being europoor
>>
>>30016671
can't blame you for that
>>
>>30016671
They're better than gen 6 I can say

But they're worse than BW, with interruptions
>>
I hate them and I don't want to give money for games this bad. I wouldn't even play them for free by pirating on Citra.
>>
>>30016639
I've just gotten to the credits in that game and it made me 100% less intrested in sun moon, between that and the new digimon coming out early next year I can easily wait for a possible port/ third version on switch
>>
File: pictlogica_freya.png (39KB, 218x340px) Image search: [Google]
pictlogica_freya.png
39KB, 218x340px
>>30016639
No Freya, no buy!
>>
>>30016639
Unemployment and relying on my dad for money, which I need for transportation to get to college anyways.

Laugh at me guys, laugh at my shame.
>>
The games are shit but i do want them but have no money. Ill probably end up waiting till january so i can just transfer old pokemon to the new game and get right into pvp.
>>
>>30016897
Go back to your containment board furfaggot
>>
>>30016943
Freya is my favourite FF character too and I'm not even a furry. She's just a bro.
>>
>>30016847
Wow, the game is That good? I'm grinding before going to ride on the Adamantoise and hell is it fun
>>
>>30017034
>I'm not gay but this gay guy is totally my bro no homo lol
Kys
>>
>>30017110
story is fucking stupid and gameplay wise could be improved vastly, but the game is solid, chibi artstyle is 10/10, postgame has some decent challenges and the bigger boss can be hard if you don't prepare.

Also all cutscene are skippable, has dual audio and there is a fucking fastforward button and autorepeat commands mode that makes it much less painful.
One of the best games I've played this year, easily better than XY and ORAS.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161118-073711.png (251KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161118-073711.png
251KB, 1080x1920px
ups

still waiting on that fucker to show up
>>
>Day 1 preorder on Amazon for both games
>It's not here yet

Fucking postal service, hurry up.
>>
>>30016639
square enix x pokemon when?
>>
>>30017408
hopefully never, despite their game quality Squeenix loves their microtransactions and their moneys
>>
>>30016639
Getting any Nintendo game outside of our country's capital is impossible.
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 500x500px
>>30016671
>mfw Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch in full HD, new Alola forms, no lag and no pokegen faggotry for at least ~3 years
I hope eurogamer didn't goof'd
>>
File: 3CPx2tM.jpg (38KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
3CPx2tM.jpg
38KB, 500x299px
>>30017504
It's too good to be true. Don't believe Masuda's lies.
>>
>>30017443
At least in the Bravely series the micro transactions aren't not even necessary; in fact they're there just to show off your party in other clothes.

>Edea in tennis gear
>Magnolia in a swimsuit
>>
>>30016639
Probably the fact that I finished the game a week before it officially came out and I'd rather do competitive stuff on showdown
>>
>>30016639
I saw enough gameplay to determine that I wouldn't like the game.
So I'm saving my money instead.
>>
>>30016937
I respect ur struggle. Even more so cuz ur not begging 4chan for it. I'm in the same situation w u anon. Solidarity.
>>
>>30016639
Hated Gen VI and the whole 3D transition so naturally I'm not buying these. I'm just not feeling the hype anymore, not because I'm tired of it (I've been playing older ones) but because it just doesn't feel like pokemon to me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.