[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else sad that you can no longer obtain these forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Why do you hate us GF.jpg (59KB, 597x469px) Image search: [Google]
Why do you hate us GF.jpg
59KB, 597x469px
Is anyone else sad that you can no longer obtain these forms of Raichu, Exeggutor, and Marowak?
>>
>>30015797
Once bank go live you will be able to obtain these, legally.
>>
>>30015797
>Anyone else mad we can't get shitty versions of these Pokemon?
No.
>>
>>30015829
Yes but you wont be able to create more unless its on gen 6 or lower.
>>
Wait until January
>>
>>30015830
well. exeggutor looks like shit, the old marowak kept color scheme and the original raichu fit the evos. these were the originals it'd be nice to be able to have them as well.
>>
Don't worry, goy! Codename Stars will have an area where you can evolve Pikachu, Cubone and Exeggcute into their original forms! Just buy a Switch and Stars for only $290-310!
You gotta upgrade anyway because we'll be introducing new Megas, Formes and the BP Move Tutors and won't update SM to be compatible, because they won't be able to interact with the Switch in general anyways!
>>
>>30015846
Weren't people saying you could give them an everstone while breeding and get the regular forms? Or was that bullshit?
>>
>>30015846
You can if you use an everstone, it overrides the alolan gene IIRC
>>
>>30015892
Only works for Rattata, Diglett, Geodude and the like.
>>
>>30015892
>>30015897
Not when evolving a Pikachu, Exeggcute, or Cubone
>>
>>30015846
Just use an everstone in the kantonian pkmn. Breeding= kantonian kids
>>
I'm more sad about Meowth, that's my favorite genwun mon and the new one is pretty bad.
Not as bad as A-Persian, though.
>>
>>30015943
Kanto kid =/= old form Raichu, Marowak, and Exeggutor
>>
>>30015797
It's just like they weren't in the game. Happened before. Somebody missing a Pokemon from an earlier generation literally happened in every single game.
>>
>>30015892
Yeah, but those don't have alola form prevos, so they will always evolve into their alolan forms.
>>
This was a thing during gen 3, too. There was no way to evolve Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon, so the only way to get them was through the Gamecube Games. (you could send an Eevee to Gale of Darkness and evolve it there, though)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.