[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's s adicting about wondertrade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
People only send route 1 mons,it gets boring.
>>
As time goes on you'll start to see rarer and rarer mons. Many people will breed a ton of interesting mons and send them out on it. You will end up sitting there for 2 hours just seeing what crazy stuff you can get.

It's a lot of fun. Try a Wonderlocke, too. You'll see how crazy it can get.
>>
>>30015299
People only seends caterpies,ratatas,ledybas,meowths,rufflet,grubbins,wingulls and all that meh stuff.

I'm hopping for a goomy,since i'm unable to find one.
Is goomy rare?
>>
Once everyone reaches endgame it'll be full of breeding rejects with egg moves and good natures
>>
>>30015299
No way am I replaying this shit. The first few hours are unbearable.
>>
>>30015493
Europoors are starting the 23rd,so it's going to be shit the whole month?
>>
>4 pikipeks in a row
Seriously it's even worse than XY WT.
>>
>>30015881
Well most legit fags got the game today. What were you expecting?
>>
File: 1478722245975.png (278KB, 952x831px) Image search: [Google]
1478722245975.png
278KB, 952x831px
>send starter
>some nigga sends me a female slandit early
you a good man Kenny
>>
i Got a alomomola nammed Pearl.
What did they mean by this?
>>
can i get SM pokemon through WT if i have X?
>>
>>30016290
Are you stupid?
>>
>>30016290
No, and I'm sorry for the mean things other anons are going to say.
>>
File: 1478575487572.jpg (760KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1478575487572.jpg
760KB, 1280x1656px
>send some random route 2 shitmon with a crappy nature
>recieve level 40 modest alolan exeggutor
>>
Shinies and rarer Pokemon are relatively common on the XYORAS WT now. The wonder trade gets more interesting as time goes on, and sometimes when you've got nothing else to do it's nice to wonder trade a box or two of breeding rejects to see what you get while watching tv or something. You'll get a lot of Route 1 Pokemon, sure, but they won't all be that bad.
>>
>>30016521
Yeah, even if you get mostly crap it's always nice to get the occasional decent Pokemon. Plus even the crappy stuff might help fill up your dex and save a little time later.
>>
>>30016568
Definitely, when I played XY I wonder traded a lot and it filled up my pokedex to around 400 without me putting too much effort in
>>
>>30016568
Not really,you find a decent/rare pokemon 1% of the time.
At least Bunnelby,Wurmple,Pocheena,The monkeys,Scaterbug,Zigzagoon and all that annoying stuff isnt in the regional dex.
>>
>>30015256
you clearly misunderstand how it works, are expecting good mons every time, aren't doing it at the most opportune time of day, and arent doing it 10+ times. when people talk about wondertrade being fun, they are not talking about getting good mons every time. it's the randomness and surprise that makes it fun, and the chance that you might get something good. and if it's bad, you just use it for the next wondertrade. get the fuck over yourself, dude. your inability to understand these concepts is not the lack of these concepts. you yourself also only send out route 1 mons, i imagine.
>>
>>30015881
the game just fucking came out you fucking retard.
>>
One time in XY, I got a Shiny Fennekin named "Harry Potta", after a character from a children's book series.
>>
>>30016265
likely nothing. just seems like a nice name to give a feminine pokemon. a lot of people are really simple and humble and casual and will name things unimportant harmless pointless crap just because they have fun doing so.
>>
>>30016290
You're fucking retarded.
>>30016328
You're also fucking retarded. It's not mean to be correct. there is a legitimate, factual, non-subjective lack of intelligence to think you could get new gen pokemon in old gen games.
>>
>>30016747
Really? I wonder who Harry Potta is named after. Never heard of a name like that before, must not be a popular series.

>>30016668
>1%
That's a bit of an exaggeration
>>
>>30016688
At least in XY you get milles,in here you get nothing.
So 5 ratttas in a row it isn't fun.
>>
>>30016866
i've literally never used pokemiles for anything, i don't give a fuck. i have millions on my Y file that will just never be used, and i can imagine there are a lot of people who share this sentiment or doesnt know or care how to use them, so who cares. pokemiles is not what makes wondertrade great. you're just looking for anything you can find to complain about. if you want them so badly literally just fucking play xyoras.
>>
>>30016866
you've missed the point.
>>
>>30016866
again, the game literally just fucking came out TODAY. what the fuck do you expect?
xyoras wondertrade is only good because its had time to blossom. just fucking Wait.
>>
>>30015881
>the supply of pokemon floating around is almost entirely first route mons because the game is brand fucking new
>BLUBLUBLU WHY AM I NOT GETTING SHINY MEW ON WONDERTRADE YET OMFG I HATE POKEMON
>>
>>30016933
>>30016958
>People getting this butthurt because op don't find fun reciving route 1 mons all the time.

Geez,that doesn't mean he hates wondertrade,he's probably annoyed by it,wonderfags are really this stupif?
>>
>>30015256
Some people WT injected shinies just for the hell of it, I got a perfect shiny Kanga through WT once. WT is also good for dumping breeding rejects to a good home.
>>
> caught a bunch of Cruelties looking for a good nature
> WT the junk away
> get junk back, mostly
> one more, I just want to see a new Pokemon
> PHEROMOSA
T-thanks.
>>
>>30017103
>/vp/ - Pokémon
M-mast-ter y-y-ou did it!
>>
>Plan on using Pikipek
>Will WT until I get one with a not shit nature and abuse boosted exp.

The one good thing about it being infested with shitmon.
>>
Just a heads up im handing out shiny geodude in wondertrade with galvanize.
>>
>>30017025
I'm not butthurt just because you do not fucking understand why a fun thing is fun. I'm not angry just because you're retarded. you're just retarded.
>>
>>30017025
Its not anger to be correct? The person those people replied to missed the fuckin point. wondertrade was never only fun just because of pokemiles, and its pointless to complain about the meta of a game that JUST CAME OUT. you're mistaking being criticized for being cried at, but really, you're the one that needs to stop fucking crying. it's not being "butthurt" to pay attention to fucking logic and reason. Kill Yourself, Retarded Faggot, I'm just here for the laffs and YOU are taking things far too fucking seriously. it's not that fucking deep, and you are not that fucking intelligent. use your motherfucking brain.
>>
>>30017025
(You)
>>
>>30016290
Hey, don't feel too bad, people here love to throw around the word "retard" like it's candy. It's true!

However you might be literally retarded.
>>
>>30016866
You actually get Festival Coins.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.