[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play Pokémon on your 3DS in public?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lockhorns11182016.jpg (71KB, 657x465px) Image search: [Google]
Lockhorns11182016.jpg
71KB, 657x465px
Do you play Pokémon on your 3DS in public?
>>
>>30012270
This shitty comic is still running?
>>
>>30012270
No, and I laugh at every faggot that does. Seriously, how can one be so socially unaware of their surroundings?
>>
>>30012270
Despite me being /fit/ I'm not good looking enough for it to look like a cute quirky hobby instead of a disgusting autistic obsession.

So no.
>>
The only place I would play my 3DS in public was in college. Either waiting for class to start (not during class) or in the library/waiting areas in between classes. Anyone that has a problem playing a video game in public is simply insecure.
>>
>>30012512
This is the mentality of a true loser. A person secure in themselves doesn't care what other people think and isn't wasting their attention making mental notes about everyone that doesn't fit into their cookie cutter of social normality.
After work I'm playing sun and moon in the park with my retarded huge battery pack for hours.
>>
>>30012596
Yeah I thought his reply was lame too. That guy probably walks around wondering what everyone is thinking about him.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (44KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
44KB, 554x439px
Yes because I'm not a fag who cares what other people think
>>
>>30012284
Dobson still makes comics, I'm not surprised this still runs.
>>
>>30012512
There are two major kinds of dorks.

For the first, let's get a cosplayer. This guy is a dork, but he owns it. He's made it his own, and gets some, if not a lot, of respect for that.

The second is the "Frat boy" dork. This guy is also a huge dork, but can never embrace his dorkdom, chasing this idea of cool he can never reach. This is infinitely lamer than the cosplayer.

Guess which one you are.
>>
>>30012270
Yes. Who cares?

I wouldn't play it at a business meeting or in a hospital near my dying grandmother, but if I'm on the bus or sitting down in the waiting room for an exam...Isn't the purpose of hand helds to be played during these moments?
>>
>>30012512
You seriously worry about random strangers that will never affect your life finding you "weird" for playing Pokemon?

>It makes me unattractive

Only to people you shouldn't be hanging with anyway, since they'd seriously judge you for a silly game you play.
>>
I don't, but that's mainly because it would be too dangerous on most public places in my city, and I'd end up losing my 3DS.

Still, I don't get that many chances to pull a console, turn it on, wait for the game to start, and then play, when I'm in public. I mostly have a couple of minutes sometimes, what makes that process not worthwhile.

As a final note, I find it a little uncomfortable, since the 3DS XL, although portable, is kinda big.

However, none of those reasons is because I'm ashamed of playin Pokémon. I play Shuffle Mobile on my cell phone every time I have a spare moment, and recommend it to everyone I know.
>>
no of course not
>>
>>30012646

>Dobson still makes comics

Hahahhaha literally the only shit he's done for the past year has been shitty fanart for his favourite kid's shows
>>
Fuck off Quentin you stoner delusional
Philosophy and HBO is sure to discuss
>>
>>30013563
Fun to discuss*
Fucking phone
>>
I'm doing it right now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.