[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight /vp/ is this gen's pseudo any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kommo-o.jpg (2MB, 2304x1792px) Image search: [Google]
kommo-o.jpg
2MB, 2304x1792px
Give it to me straight /vp/

is this gen's pseudo any good?
>>
>>30012052
He's aight.

Just a bit slow.
Z-Move Belly Drum.
+6 Attack and a Full Heal

Nothing can wall that. Get Sticky web out and expect it to truck.
>>
>>30012052
Solid UU
>>
>>30012091
The heal comes before the belly drum you dumb fuck
>>
>>30012052
>Shit typing
>Slow as balls
>Garbage stat distribution
>Only learns like 5 shit fighting moves
>Objectively a bad design
Gee I wonder
>>
>>30012091
>aight
God you sound like a faggot, but yeah, Z-Belly Drum is the new meta.
Step 1.) Set up Sticky Web and Stealth Rocks (Use Shuckle)
Step 2.) Catch the opposing mon in an Encore or just hard switch to Kommo-o
Step 3.) Use Z-Belly Drum
Step 4.) Get out that broom
Step 5.) Drink the salty tears of your fallen enemies.
>>
I want to take Kommo-o's +6 dick inside me!
>>
>>30012213
This is such a practice in relativity. You just said he sounds like a faggot for saying aight, as though using faggot indiscriminately isn't just as cringeworthy.
>>
>>30012187
>shit typing
5 weaknesses and 7 resistances ain't bad as far as the Pseudo-legend track record goes. Even Tyranitar is able to keep his position as an OU titan with a whopping 7 weaknesses.

>slow as balls
85 is perfectly acceptable range for a dragon dancer set if you want speed, tho the Belly Drum set will probably be favored over DDance.

>garbage stat distribution
75/125/105 defenses are nothing to sneeze at anon, definitely meatier than Garchomp at the expense of 20 less attack than the chomp, but oh wait kommo-o gets Ddance and Belly Drum to fix that.

>only learns 5 shit fighting moves
It really has all it needs imo, Sky Uppercut has more BP than dragon claw, and there's Focus Miss if you wanna go special, up to you but I'll personally stay physical on the guy.

>bad design
well that's just like...your opinion man.
>>
>>30012311
Faggot
>>
>>30012349
The only thing I see holding it back is it's somewhat limited moveset compared to other pseudos. Even Metagross had more coverage with its moveset.

Also
>x4 weakness to fairy
>>
>>30012349
Don't forget that Kommo-bro has enough SpAtk to tech Draco Meteor without any issue.
>>
>>30012398
>Belly Drum
Azumarill makes due with just Fairy and Water. And Fighting/Dragon has better coverage. The only draw back is a lack of priority but considering how hard GF has fucked priority this gen that isn't as noticeable as it could be.
>>
>>30012398
the fairy problem is patched up a bit with soundproof and poison jab for coverage, gonna have to force offensive fairy staples like Gardevoir and Sylveon to run moonblast in order to fight Kommo-o, or face a poison jab.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.