[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight guys.. Is the post game as shit as ORAS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-195Quagsire.png (11KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
250px-195Quagsire.png
11KB, 108x108px
Give it to me straight guys.. Is the post game as shit as ORAS?

Is there anything at all?
>>
>>30011799
It's pretty much the same as ORAS
>Battle Tree
>UB catching
>>
>>30011799
Worse than ORAS but better than XY.
>>
>>30011828

Oh god. ORAS was casualized dogshit too, a bunch of npcs eluding to a battle frontier that was never added because of Nintendo thinking that scintillating content is a waste of time.

What an embarrassment.
>>
>>30011799
>muh post-game shittee

Yeah, no. Fuck off.
>>
>>30011799
Yes.

>Battle Tree
>Battle Royal
>E4 rematches
>Trail Captains fight
>UB quest
>Eevee quest
>find all Zygarde cells
>Title defending
>Tapus and Necrozma
>throwing poses
>few areas open up fully
>>
File: 1412700532373.jpg (29KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1412700532373.jpg
29KB, 500x440px
>>30011799
>battle maison AGAIN
>>
>>30012879

It's worse.

Battle Maison had twice as much content with Triples and Rotation battles.
>>
>>30012917
True, at least there's some exploring because it's a new game.
Still fucking sucks though.
>>
>>30011799
Yes. It sucks
>>
>>30012866
>find all Zygarde cells
>tapus and Necrozma
>throwing poses
>title defending now and then FTFY

WOW MUCH CONTENT BRUH
>>
>>30013083
Also Battle Maison (already shit) >>>> Battle Tree
>>
>>30013083
Better than BW at least.
>>
>>30013132
That's saying very little, anon. B/W had an unusually poor post game.
>>
>>30013083
>haha these don't count
What game has postgame outside GSC and HGSS then?
>>
>>30012866
I hate all these because I can't use my bro who's unfortunately a legnedary
>>
>>30013469

Emerald and Platinum.
>>
>>30013132
>>30013335

A good fucking fourth of the region was opened up in the postgame. Are you guys fucking insane?

For first entries, BW probably had the best postgame in the franchise.
>>
>>30011799
The Battle Tree is slightly more interesting than the Maison because the AI teams have Megas and Z-Moves, but otherwise it's pretty much the same thing. Catch the legendaries etc.
>>
>>30013715
A good fucking fourth of the region which had literally nothing in it, could be visited in 30 minutes and didn't had fucking anything outside Kyurem's dungeon and Cynthia's home.

Amazing postgame.
>>
>Defending your title
>Battle Tree
>Looker quest and catching all of the UBs
>Catching all of the tapus
>Getting Cosmog
>Doing small quests like grinding for megastones, the Eevee quest, waking up the IV checker and finishing all of the small quests and the Zygarde cores thing that were already available at the beginning of the
It's not the best postgame ever but far bettet than some of the other main games.
>>
>>30012866

Honestly probably the best post game for a first version.

I'm just curious how does the battle tree compare to maisons/subways/towers/etc
>>
>>30013715

That "1/4" region as you call it is just an open field with trainers. No new Pokemon, nothing.
>>
>>30014178
>Undersea Ruins
>>
>>30012866
>E4 rematches
Are they actual rematches like bw
>>
>>30014716
The jump in levels is smaller since they start higher leveled than BW's, but yes.
>>
Question: Can ALL the Trial Captains be rematched on a daily basis in SM? I know Ilima has a very low level team, I don't care. I just wanna know of they are all rematchable (not rematchable once, but at any time)

And what about the 2 Kahunas that don't become E4 members?

What about Guzma, Faba, Wicke etc

Also, is the Battle Buffet once a day only?
>>
>>30015167
Someone answer, please. I have been asking these two for a week, nobody gives a definitive answer.
>>
File: Lickitung_228adf_971654.jpg (53KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lickitung_228adf_971654.jpg
53KB, 750x600px
>tfw just emulating pokemon games
>tfw I'll never fall for the cucked buying games meme when there is only shit post-game content
>tfw dodging a bullet
>>
>>30015167
Well, I know for certain that Hapu is one of the title challengers, and I believe Wicke isn't a fighter.
>>
>game starts
>you get your starter
>credits immediately roll
>suddenly 35+ hours of post-game
Would that be /vp/'s GOAT?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.