[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe for us pirates to go online yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: sneak-peek2.jpg (255KB, 752x483px) Image search: [Google]
sneak-peek2.jpg
255KB, 752x483px
Is it safe for us pirates to go online yet?
>>
Guess not FeelsBadMan
>>
no dont go online, I went on line on the leak just for a sec and didnt get banned till today when I downloaded the preload and did mysterygift in it, I got what was used as a temp ban before so Im hoping it is just a temp ban if not Ill return my 2ds since it should still be under warranty and rehack a new one.
>>
>>30008516
Did you use the online features or were you online period?
>>
>>30008516
Welp

Guess I'll wait one more week to replace Lurantis' CIA and start going online.
>>
>>30008554
online period, just got online for a sec and offline(in the lurantis leak)
In the preload all I did was connect to get my mystery gift and restarted and got a ban.
Weird thing is I was able to connect online in other games before I did the mystery gift in the preload today, right after that I got the ban
>>
>>30008598
wouldn't be surprised if they are forced to unban people do to an issue with them auto banning people who mystery gift.

Any legit owners that did mystery gift yet?
>>
>>30008092
Yes.
>>
>>30008092
Not with the Lurantis cia.
>>
it's already online on freeshop and CIAngel fags.

its downloaded straight from nintendo's server. it doesn't get more legit than this.

Ive been wondertrading and there are already lots of online murricans, ausfags and nips
>>
>>30008632
did you mystery gift on your cia angel/ freeshop version?
>>
>>30008643
yes.
and just went online again and im not banned

CIAngel and Freeshop are not going to upload other cia's than the ones they already have. so this is it. if there's a second banwave it will be because Nintendo stepped up their game, not because the Cia's have errors or some shit.

there's already unban methods on GBATemp btw.
>>
>>30008689
yea im following those, just waiting to see what the best method they come up with is, and if my ban is just a temp ban.
>>
>>30008689
how did you get rid of the fact you played the lurantis version from your activity log and stuff btw?
>>
I just hacked my 3ds yesterday and have been playing sun and moon cia off 3dsiso.

If i uninstall my cia and download the freeshop version, i can play online? Also do I have to worry about losing my save file?

Noobish shit I know, sorry
>>
>>30008817
Not the guy you're quoting, but deleting the game and the game's ticket through FBI should be enough.
>>
>>30009515
You need to back it up and import it to new install, and make sure to delete the game and ticket too like >>30009748 said.
>>
>>30009515
this is what I want to know. My main concern is my save file and I don't know if I need to inject anything into the new cia. I don't really know how to inject saves, i've never done that before
>>
>>30009784
When I try to back up my save with system settings I get told that Moon doesn't support save data back up. Do I back up using the homebrew program instead?
>>
>>30009784
>You need to back it up and import it to new instal

Is this done through FBI? Is it
>Browse Save Data
>main
and then hitting copy? I would then come back after installing the new one and paste it back in?
>>
>>30009807
You need JKSM to back up the save, just google it.
>>
Just buy the arceusdammit game,holy trubbish.
>>
>>30009830
Gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>30009814
Yes you can also do it through FBI exactly the way you did it.
Then delete cia + tickets, then install the new cia then open the new cia once and make a new save then overwrite the old one with the one you backed up
>>
File: 44.jpg (100KB, 860x333px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
100KB, 860x333px
>>30009861
Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>30009905
One last thing:
Once you import your save into the new CIA via FBI there is a chance it's gonna tell you that the save is not compatible with this version (could be because Lurantis' cia had an invalid version string).
Just import the save, start the game once and see if it works.
If you do get the error just quit the game, open FBI again and open the newly installed Moon in the titles list and then use 'Delete Secure Value'.
Quit FBI again and it'll work perfectly fine again.
>>
>>30009955
awesome, sounds good
>>
Can I just install this freeshop cia and find sun and moon there or are there more steps? Never used it
>>
>>30010010
As long as you never installed the leaked cias you should be fine.
>>
>>30010050
what are the proper steps for removing it if you used the leaked moon cia?
>>
>>30010050
I installed a region free one, and but I'm looking through this thread, and I guess I just have to delete my cia and ticket before getting it on freeshop then
>>
So....
If i download pokemon from freeshop now, everything will be ok?
>>
>>30009784
Where can I find the ticket?
>>
>>30010077
Yes
>>
>>30008092
Sure, go for it, and have fun with your ban.

If you dumbass niggers still haven't figured out why people are getting banned and how to avoid it, you need to fuck off.
>>
>>30010066
>>30010187
>>30010424
You shouldn't be messing with CFW if you have to ask this, you dumb faggots.
>>
>>30010680
This a million times.
>>
>>30010680
This is the first time I've ever heard of a ticket in 3ds piracy though.
>>
I went online during the leaks until I read people started getting rekt by Nintendo, so I waited until today.

Went online again, no issues for an hour straight in Palaza. I'm probably the highest plaza ranker out there, or one of.
>>
>>30008516
Don't trade your broken trash in you asshole. Fucking kill yourself poorfag
>>
>>30010680
>>30010744
I've been using CFW since the 9.9 downgrade was released, never dealt with freeshop and titlekeys.

You don't have to know EVERYTHING to use CFW lol.

Anyway, I've been online with Lurantis' CIA the whole day today. No issues for now.
>>
>>30011271
This you pirates are irredeemable garbage
>>
File: 579cd9eeHcqT2r7K.png (144KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
579cd9eeHcqT2r7K.png
144KB, 600x660px
>>30009955
Just want to tell you this worked beautifully and you're an amazing person.
>>
is it true people have been banned today with physical carts?
>>
File: 363463.png (142KB, 373x335px) Image search: [Google]
363463.png
142KB, 373x335px
>>30012611
Glad to see you've got it working.
Have fun continuing your playthrough
>>
Ok so I disabled my wifi before I started playing and have yet to turn it back on since, have backed up my save, and deleted the cia + title using FBI. I should be okay right? Only concern is that for some reason I still have a day of playtime for moon in my activity log, i deleted my moon records from the log itself but that day is still there. Am I good to go anyways?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.