[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamestop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1476235230172.png (348KB, 772x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476235230172.png
348KB, 772x810px
I went to the midnight release last night at gamestop in my area. Was told I could not get my game even though I payed for it in full months ago because the registers where closed... ?? I've paid for my game and have my receipt in my hand as well as standing in the line with cringey fucks for the last hour.. I just wanted moon... I preorderd just to get it at midnight and now that's fucked... anyone else have experiences like this? What do I do? Get a full refund? What would you do?
>>
>>30008082
You are supposed show up earlier than midnight and "finalize" your purchase, aka completing the transaction fully, they just don't hand you the game until midnight. This makes things go much faster as it means all that needs to be done at midnight is look at their finalized receipt to see what game(s) to hand them.
>>
>>30008146
They couldn't just open the register and finalize it? No one told me this shit when I preorderd
>>
>>30008176
The store was technically closed. It sucks no one explained the way presale works to you. Did anyone else in your line have issues?
>>
>>30008197
Yea, 10 other people maybe more. The dude was incredibly rude as well.
>>
>>30008215
Talk to the manager. If the guy was the manager or that doesn't work, go to the district manager.
>>
File: dont_fug_on_me.png (103KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dont_fug_on_me.png
103KB, 900x600px
>>30008241
I'm definitely going to ask for a refund and buy the game elsewhere now. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>30008215
Also, if you do decide to do another midnight launch, do not lose your presale receipt under any circumstances. Because the game has technically been sold to you already, the pre-order is no longer in the system and you have no other proof of ownership.
>>
>>30008176
In many places, especially corporate places, once a register system is closed for the sales day it can't be re-opened without starting a new sales day. Some places even have them on timers, and employees just get shut out from a specific time until the system reopens.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.