[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS shinies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

how do they work? I've been KOing wishiwashis left and right. Do I stop?
>>
No just keep going.
I killed around 170 Rockruffs until I got a blue one.
Remember to kill the original encounter after some time so it won't struggle to death.
>>
>>30006413
gotcha. Thanks anon. Super excited for this
>>
>>30006413
Not op but why can't we let it struggle to death?
>>
>>30006413
Can't you let it struggle to death, then use the current one on the field as the SOSer?
>>
>>30006439
Cause it will die and end the battle?
>>
>>30006451
The summoned pokemon runs away when the summoner faints?
>>
>>30006449
Yeah you can but if it happens to start struggling when you just killed the other one on the board you're fucked
>>
>>30006468
No but if you keep killing the same one , the original will eventually struggle dead in the same tur n leaving 0 enemies
>>
How do the predator-prey thing work

If I defeat a Corsola I'm chaining once a Mareanie shows up, can I chain that Mareanie?
>>
File: 1478905891810.gif (2MB, 152x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478905891810.gif
2MB, 152x241px
>just realised that you can use any item like Ice Heal that won't work
>it takes up a turn but also doesn't use said item
>>
>>30006635
Really? That's great news to me, since I haven't started capturing SOS Pokemon yet. Do you also happen to know of a decent False Swipe user that is not a pain in the ass to acquire?
>>
>>30006833
False swipe is given to you after the first Kahuna battle from the prof.
Use any Pokémon, sorry no specifics.
>>
I've used a Lurantis.
I just keep on using my Adrenaline Orbs.
It says it has no effect after the first one but it doesn't actually use it up-
>>
>>30006889
It's the same with any item
>>
>>30006516
doesn't seem like that, mareanie i chained this way completely refused so summon anything
>>
>>30006516
To chain Mareanie, you just chain Corsola. The summoned Mareanie will also get the chain benefits as your kills go up.
It's a bit troublesome, since Corsola love to spam Recover, and Mareanie love to kill off Corsola and end the chain prematurely.
>>
>>30007082
On which location is that 20% for corsola? I've been fishing on route 9 for few hours and nothing...
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
It works, it gets more likely as you go on, just be carful not to accidentally kill the mon with a critical by accident. Sometimes this can happen if your Pokémon has a lot of affection.

Adrenaline orbs are a must, don't risk damaging the Pokémon more than halfway since that's when it is most likely to call for help anyway
>>
>>30006833
Doesn't the munchlax event come with a move similar to false swipe?
>>
>>30008539
The rocks near Kukui's lab seem to have a high chance of encountering corsola, there's even an event there explaining the mareanie/corsola thing.
>>
>>30008646
How to reset for rippling water? Can I simply enter Kukui lab and it should reset? I takes some time to see swimming animation/enter building etc.
>>
>>30008608
Best option is a mon with false swipe or sleeping moves. then kill the false swiped target and let a new one take its place every once in a while.
>>
>>30008669
I just saved in front of the rippled water and soft reset. I haven't tested if it's faster than going back to the house but it works for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.