[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who really likes these? Hope they update more in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1479444971285.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479444971285.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Am I the only one who really likes these? Hope they update more in.
>>
>>30006380

They won't. But I hope they do, too.
>>
>>30006380
>Am I the only one
No.
>>
>>30006380

yes, out of the hundred thousand pokemon fans in the world, you're the only one..
>>
>>30006380

Well OP ya fucked up, could of had a decent thread about the new formes but then you thought you were the only one with a thought in a world of billions
>>
File: kantoplain.gif (560KB, 1173x957px) Image search: [Google]
kantoplain.gif
560KB, 1173x957px
>>30006380
>Hope they update more in
Nah famalam we're not getting more Alola forms

we're getting Kanto forms of Alolan Pokemon in the new Kanto games on Switch
>>
>>30006491
That would be nice.
Even better if it was DLC expansion for sun/moon.

Imagine being the champion of the new league, but Kanto, the original league board doesn't officially recognise Alola's league and sent Red and Blue to scope it out, and confirm any rumours.
You travel with them back to Kanto and the two old pros manage to convince the board to have the league. They even take on board elements from the trails quite excitedly.

But there is one condition. They want to test how well Alola's champion fares against the champs from other leagues, so a special challenge tournament is held in Kanto. High ranking gym leaders, and even some elite four members from each generation borrows one of Kanto's respective gyms, and the player has to collect their respective gym badge the old fashioned way. Once they beat these special gym challenges they then take on the elite four and if they win they then enter a tournament of former champions. Come out ontop and you become the ultimate champion, and alolan tradition inspires future generations to come.
>>
>>30006380
yea
>>
File: 1479463889990.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479463889990.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>30006380
>>
>>30006797
I agree with this, but also add Muk and Grimer. Especially Muk.
>>
Too many ugly ones, but they're all worth it for that Raichu, that was a smart fucking design. I love it.
>>
>>30006491
I could unironically see them doing this. Much like how ORAS's in-battle selling point was new Megas, a potential future remake will probably have new exclusive forms, like Sinnoh forms of Gen 5/6/7 Pokemon, or something along those lines.
>>
>>30006380
I love most of them, but holy fuck Dugtrio makes me mad as fuck.

That's such a slap in the face, we only get very few of these alolan types and they watse two fucking slots with 'old pokemon WITH WIG' like holy fuck, what typing even is it? Steel? They could have done so much mroe with that, what the fuck does hair have to do with steel?

Sounds dumb to be mad, and I know I sound autistic, btu holy shit that is the laziest thing I've ever seen.

I don't like Persian either, but at least I can see the reasoning behind it's design, the rest are pro tier.
>>
WHY DOESN'T CUBONE HAVE AN ALOLAN FORME?

FUCK
>>
>>30007153

I just want a coconut Execute
>>
>>30007077
1) "Slots" are not a thing. They are not finite. They can add as many as they want and they wanted to add this.
2) Google Pele's Hair.
3) Fuck you.
>>
>>30007077
>Slots
wew lad, go back to your smash bros roster discussions
>>
>>30007174
>"Slots" are not a thing. They are not finite

In how many they included, this was one of them. They probably designed a lot of alolan types before release, some of which got cut in place of this shitshow. Nice job arguing on wording instead of what I actually meant.

I'll give you that hair thing, I didn't know about that, but you can't honestly tell me you like its design? It's the most boring and lazy redesign I've ever seen. Compare it to things like Marowak and the typing change it got, and it's pathetic.
>>
>>30007218

There's only 18, and under a hundred totally new Pokemon. No fucking way anything got cut unless the design wasn't working for them on it's own. I'm sure designs got cut for not being as well thought out as the initial idea for them, but I seriously fucking doubt 20 Alolan forms was ever considered too many.
>>
>>30006797
Coconut tree is good because earlier games mentioned it

>not loving dugtrio's fabulous hair

The rest are correct though, I don't know who thought making them look retarded/puffy-faced was a good idea
>>
>>30007218
>not loving that fabulous hair
>>
File: 1453946902876.jpg (73KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1453946902876.jpg
73KB, 600x534px
>>30006380
The only ones I like are Vulpix, Ninetales and Meowth. They fucked up Persian.
>inb4 furfag
>>
>>30006405
>xD
>>
>>30006739
That would be cool. So yeah, I'm pretty sure that will never happen.
>>
File: 1478132779819.png (671KB, 1036x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1478132779819.png
671KB, 1036x1808px
>>30006380
Yes, and pic related is a list, and the grey ones are region forms
>>
>>30006380

I dig the concept, regional variants were a thing in the anime and manga back in gen 1 and are a thing that happens with real world animals so I'm glad to see it in game. I only hope it's not a gimmick unique to this gen
>>
I caught Alolan Grimer 2 levels below my starter and it was immediately putting more work in that it. I love this thing, can't wait for it to evolve, Alolan Muk looks baller.
>>
>>30006380
You are not alone. I farmed my shiny pikachu this week hyped for shiny alola raichu.
>>
>>30007777
digits confirmed
>>
>>30007777
>>Implying that Pokemon Essentials does not exist
Fangame time.
>>
Grimer, Iceshrew line, and Golem are the only bad ones everything else is really cute.
>>
I like some more than others. I loved the first ones, like Exeggutor and Ninetales, but each one seemed to just get worse and worse. Dugtrio amuses me, but it's still bad and a bit of a waste.

I just wish other generations got a few.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.