[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (257KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
257KB, 360x480px
I think she's happy I adopted her :)
#teamInstict #pls no h8
>>
>>30005320

That might be the shittiest Eevee plush I've ever seen.
>>
>>30005356
Mean.
I bet you goto build a bear
>>
>2016
>still stating your Go team
>>
>>30005436
>Thinking this has anything to do with go other than a lanyard and a wrist band
>>
File: bambinos.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bambinos.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>30005373
>Build a bear

Thanks for the laugh, my bambinos had a good chuckle.
>>
>>30005501
very nice.
What do you feed them to keep their coat so shiny?
>>
>>30005605

Only the finest Alolan pokebeans.
>>
>>30005320

>eevee plush
>an ugly one, at that
>namefag
>hashtags, one not even used fucking correctly
>pokemon go team

You're kind of an embarrassing person. I don't mean to be mean or anything when I say this. I'm being honest for your sake.
>>
>>30005632
Of course

>>30005635
>He's not playing along
>he cares about someone with a name
You're a dumbass taking this way too serious. Calm down anon. It's all for fun. Do you honestly take Pokemon/Internet as if it were your life?

I like it, you're just so in thralled by the internet at this point that you think that the slightest thing you don't like is "embarrassing" or "cringy"

Get out of your ass anon.

show me a better Eevee Plushie for 12 bucks
>>
>>30005683

>getting so pissed that you literally make me up as a character in your own head and make the wildest assumptions possible, then have the audacity to tell me to get out of my ass

That's pretty funny, Anon. I'm doing you a favor, and you sit there and make assumptions about me for pointing out dumb things you do that make people not like you.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=109854946

Took literally 2 seconds to not find a shitty bootleg.

And for the record, I hate internet "cringe culture" since it's mostly just laughing at mentally disabled people and children (and sometimes both at the same time). I don't fuck with that. You're just embarrassing.
>>
>>30006175
People all over the world right now are buying this game, buy plushies, and have more than likely done the exact same thing as I did. Why do you think it's embarrassing?
>>
>>30006233

It's more than that. It's just your whole vibe is off-kilter. It's a perfect storm of implications about who you are as a person that give me these impressions about you.

I won't stop you from having fun or whatever, but just try to be self-aware.

Also, I pointed out the name thing because this board runs on Anonymous user culture. Unless you are a content creator/provider (i.e. an artist), having a name attached to your posts suggests you seek validation and attention from others, and that also contributes to your bad vibes. Whether or not you think that's true is irrelevant, because it's still probably true to some degree.

Anyway, this is my last reply. Do whatever you want with what I have to say. I legitimately don't mean any harm when I say these things, and I'm sorry if all you take away from this is hurt feelings and stubbornness.
>>
>>30006367
I dunno if you will read this anon but let me explain something I've learned about 4chan:
4chan should remain fun. But people should also not be dumb either. And I feel that people on 4chan sometimes over think this site. Yes, I get the whole "anonymous culture" I've been here for years too. I know what this site is like. You can have a name, and if you care that much, I feel sorry for you. You don't know me. You can't click my name and see a profile. Tomorrow, I may be a completely different person. To you, I'm still (sudo) anonymous. I'm not doing anything to "embarrass" myself. Oh no, I have a name for the time being. Don't like it? Take it up with Moottwo and tell him you want him to completely remove it from all boards. We are in a new time where having a name is not that bad. Don't judge a person by their name but by what they do. Otherwise, you look like an arrogant ass who thinks "LOL I've been on 4chan for a long time! You don't know how things work!"
Don't be that guy.

What I did with my Eevee is fine, it's not like I'm putting it in my pants, or strutting around with it in my back pack sticking out. No, it has a yellow collar. It has a leash. That's all that I did. Why you find it the way you do I do not know.
>>
CUM
ON
IT
NEWFAG
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.