[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /eurofag/ here? Waiting is pain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1958.jpg (37KB, 321x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.jpg
37KB, 321x386px
Who /eurofag/ here?

Waiting is pain.
>>
Already beat moon anyways so I can wait for my copy of sun to arrive.
>>
I am, but my store is already selling the game so i have planned to buy it during lunch break.

I already beat the game anyway but i enjoyed it a lot so i don't mind playing it again.
>>
Patiently waiting here. Doing a nuzlocke on X as a mean to say goodbye you little piece of shit to the 6th gen.
>>
File: 1478787116745.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478787116745.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>30004814
Well it's only 5 days I guess?
Most of our time waiting is over.
>>
One thing i'm asking myself is wether it's safe for yuropoors to connect to the game's EU servers yet or if this still triggers Nintendo-san's banhammer
>>
Gonna go to the mall after class and see if some store has it already
>>
File: 1472673050791.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1472673050791.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>30004814
Get good man, I swapped my DS country for Australia and bought the game from eShop, 2nd day playing now and damn it feels good man.
>>
Played moon already on my old 3ds, sad how every pokèmon game can be beaten in less than a week
>>
>>30005164
people did bitch about sinnoh being lengthy. Yet they want games to be lengthy ...
>>
>>30005300
No one bitched about it being lengthy, the issue was that it was slow as fuck and Mt Coronet was obnoxious as fuck to go through a million times
Personally I love the region but at DP's pace it's hard to deal with, Platinum really saved it
>>
>>30005805
i loved going through the mountain a lot it did give off a feeling that this mountain is special and the positions of the lakes with it in the middle was also awesome.
>>
>>30005028
how did you do that?
>>
>>30006169
google is your friend

also i don't know how anon did it either but having just a digital copy is bad physical is better
>>
Facebook full of assholes posting their teams and shinies and shit. The hate is real. Thanks for punishing the consumer for misbehaving retailers, nintendo (you fuckers).
>>
>>30006258
asked at my local store if i could have it earlier but they said nope not getting it befor next week....
>>
>>30006258
>>30006285
it is lovely like you cannot go on youtube everywhere you see play through this fight against that z move this location that shiny this shiny that .... it is basically stay of the internet or you know every battle every story arc
>>
>>30004814
i just want my buzzwole already
>>
>>30006360
Exactly the reason why i pirated it before buying retail, i could go blind in the game, and god i liked it.
>>
>>30004880
Same
>>
>>30006383
thing with me is if i would have pirated it i wouldn't have bothered to buy it anymore since meh i don't play a game 2 times through since it is kinda the same a second time...
>>
>>30006412
Well, I can relate as it's what happened for me with b2w2, but i liked moon so much i want to play it again, but i'll go with sun this time
>>
>>30004814
Euro 3DSes can't play NA SM versions?
>>
File: EsLmDWAR.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
EsLmDWAR.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>30004814
>waiting
>not playing the leak while you wait for your other version to arrive
>>
>>30004947
Goddamn what an excellent design.
>>
>>30004967
better play it safe and wait
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.