[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fucker not on route 1 or just stupidly rare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-172Pichu.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-172Pichu.png
51KB, 250x250px
Is this fucker not on route 1 or just stupidly rare?
>>
You need Tauros
>>
>stupidly rare

not for me

also if you want to get a pikachu instead, let the pichu cry for help, a pikachu might show up.

>>30003497
lies, I caught mine right after my starter
>>
>>30003488
Try a different patch of grass. Apparently some are different than others.
>>
it's in the second patch of grass, doesn't appear in the grass where kukui teaches you how to catch a pokemon
>>
I saw him one time in the grass by the police station and accidentally killed it

didnt pop up again in the next 10-15 encounters
>>
It doesn't appear in all the patches of grass. And on top of that it's rather rare, something like a 5% spawn rate. If you're in a patch of grass that grubbin spawns in, then pichu will spawn there as well.
>>
>>30003581
If I had the patience for cryogonal in xy there won't be a problem here
>>
>>30003581
I don't know if I should think I'm screwed or fine

Still, thanks, pass-kun.
>>
>>30003512
>also if you want to get a pikachu instead, let the pichu cry for help, a pikachu might show up.
Is that something you can do right at the beginning of the game or is it like shaking grass in BW where a character has to teach you about it?
>>
>>30003488
Does it have to be at a special time?
>>
Pichu appears only in two grass patches on the route - the ones immediately to the left and right of the entrance to Iki Town. It's only like a 4% encounter rate though. Godspeed.
>>
>>30004181
No, just keep trying I just captured a grubbi and pichu in the grass right outside where you got your starter
>>
File: bastion.jpg (232KB, 5000x1720px) Image search: [Google]
bastion.jpg
232KB, 5000x1720px
>>30003488
where can you get a meowth on route 1?
>>
>>30004216
I just got mine in the grass of the pokemon school
>>
Is it really that rare? I found one on my first trip through route 1
>>
File: IMG_8476.png (69KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8476.png
69KB, 250x187px
Has anyone in the thread had any luck finding one yet? I'm considering giving up but I want one.
>>
>>30004278
>>30004277
>>
So Ive heard about weak wild pokemon calling for help, so I got this Pichu down to red so it can call in a Pikachu to catch, but after 5 turns it still hasnt called in anything. I just beat the 4 trainers at the schools but havent fought the teacher yet. Is it even possible to happen yet?
>>
>>30003488
How do I increase friendship to evolve my Pichu?
>>
>>30004278
I finally got one.
Hang around the edges of the patches of grass the dex says Pichu is in
>>
I found one after like 15 mins. Then I saw like 2 more really quickly after.
>>
Ive found two and one i landed a crit, the other i went full retard and killed it by accident :/ over the course of almost 30 mins...welp guess the hunt continues
>>
>>30004277
It's a 5% rate so just imagine trying to get a Magmar from Cinnabar on Blue.
>>
>>30004452
Because putting a Static mon at the head of your party causes them to appear more often.
>>
What's the quickest way to evolve these guys? Should I be petting them a bunch or something?
>>
>>30004074
It can happen after you finish the first trial.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 281x281px
>>30004529
Be sure to pick up Nasty Plot at level 13!
>>
>>30004529
Soothe bell + luxury ball.
You get both pretty early in the game.
>>
>>30004379
I think you need to beat the first totem for those to start occurring.
>>
>>30004604
Alright, thats what I suspected. Thanks!
>>
I found mine in the first city, right behind the gate that Ilima painted. Wasn't necesarilly looking for one but it popped up so I'll take it. Found Abra there too.
>>
>>30003581
>Pass user since 2013

rly maekes u tink
>>
>>30004588
Luxury ball's for post game. Where's them massages?
>>
>>30004604
Nope, they're just stupidly rare. I have one.
>>
>>30004836
>anon in charge of reading comp
>>
what's the best level to let Pichu evolve? Same with Pikachu. I don't want to miss out on any good level up moves.
>>
I thought Abra was rarer then Pichu, found so many Pichus but had to walk for half an hour to find an Abra
>>
>>30004892
Depends on when the tm thunderbolt is. After nasty plot for Pichu
>>
>>30003581
What's the encounter rate of Grubbin?
>>
>>30004922

3 Abras.

>>30004974

5% same as Pikachu. I have caught 4 so far.

0 Pikachus.

FUCK
>>
>>30004954
Thunderbolt TM is post-game.
>>
Speaking of shit since I'm excited for popping my cherry. Go grinding rowlett in first grass area for some levels. Shiny ladyba pops up. My first shiny in the wild. And its fucking ledyba...
>>
>>30004922
I've been looking for a pichu for like a straight hour while those Abra fuckers are everywhere in the city it seems. Every time they stop me from running away just so they can teleport. Fuck those guys.
>>
What about Pikachu? Serebii says it appears in the exact same places as Pichu, dat true?
>>
>pikachu gets two unique z-moves
>can't use light ball and a z-move
>>
>>30004588
Where do I find a soothe bell?
>>
>>30005290
Must be rare as fuck, I caught like 10 abra with synchronize and only ran into 1 or 2 pichus and 0 pikachus.
>>
>>30005290
>>30005813

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLQOj7Too4

wow guys have you not been watching this? pikachu is only encountered on S.O.S of a ''''''''''rare'''''''''''''''' pokemon
>>
>>30005572
I'll respond to myself for anyone who needs to know a guy on route 3 gives it to you
>>
>>30005455
Can Raichu use the moves?
>>
>>30005958
no he just gets to ride around his tail like a surfboard
>>
>>30003488

Got one.

Working on upping his affection. Petting and feeding him helps.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.