[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this shit do anything or am I wasting my time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oa8c6wlyP81v68t0mo1_500.gif (623KB, 422x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa8c6wlyP81v68t0mo1_500.gif
623KB, 422x325px
Does this shit do anything or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>30002902
It's good for playing through the story.

High levels of affection will let Pokemon survive attacks that would normally KO them, increases the rate of critical hits, gives them a chance to break free of status and gives them extra chances of avoiding attacks completely.
>>
1. You can cure status conditions outside of battle for free with it
2. At affection levels 4 and 5, you get a bunch of different bonuses, including an increased chance to crit, an increased chance to dodge, a chance to cure a status condition in-battle, and a chance to stay alive with 1 HP when hit with an attack that would KO them
>>
>>30002902
Depends on if it gives you boners or not.
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>30002902
My Incineroar endure 3 Super Effective in the battle with Kukui, the first one let him with 1 hp and the other 2 dont give damage.
>>
>>30002902
How long did it take you to evolve pichu?
>>
>>30002902
Help me out?
Kukui just taught me how to catch Pokemon and I'm in route 1 desperately trying to catch a pikachu.
How'd you do it?
>>
Your pokemon can cure himself status conditions in the middle of the battle.

Your pokemon can avoid more attacks.

Power of love, hommie.
>>
>>30002902
It has the same benefits as amie
>>
>>30003042
im still trying to evolve my little shit. i got 5 hearts on it and everything.
>>
>>30003184
affection has nothing to do with friendship. You're doing it wrong
>>
>>30002998
>Make the easy story easier
Why
>>
>>30003240
i realised that after i got him to 5 hearts unfortunately.
>>
>>30003329
update, just found the mother fucker using chain battles. started the fight with a pichu, kept killing his allies with my munchlax and eventually he called a pikachu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.