[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tonight could have been hype night, full of discoveries and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1388710176187.jpg (74KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1388710176187.jpg
74KB, 454x453px
>tonight could have been hype night, full of discoveries and hype
>BUT DUDE .CIA LMAO
>>
Is it safe to download from freeshop
>>
Two words.
>Water.
>Bubble.
We still have shit to find.
>>
>>30001882
yea, its region free
>>
If you'd downloaded the cia the first day it was out, you could have experienced the hype.
>>
Could be worse, we could have to wait 6 months knowing everything like in the old days before there was a single worldwide release date.
>>
We already had that night, dumb frogposter.
Sorry you were a moralfag and didn't join the party
>>
>>30001908
>>30001918
These.
>>
Is the hype usually this low on a release evening? I got my copy earlier today, so I've already busted. The .cia day was crazy, I spent the whole day looking at the information. So did that suck up the usual release night hype?
>>
>>30001967
Depends on the games. XY didn't fully leak even until launch day, some sellers broke street date but the 3DS was a much newer console, there was no real 3DS emulation at the time and there wasn't a .cia dump prior to release.

With ORAS we had everything, with BW we had a full dex leak and by the time international release came around we had all of the information from Japanese posters and weebs with Jap DSes.

There have only been 3 global releases and this is less hype than XY, but still more than ORAS.
>>
>>30001967
You also have to consider some people wanna just play the game uninterrupted, so they disconnect from the board and come back later.
>>
>>30001905
yeah but is it online safe now
>>
>>30002060
Yes there were 4 people on the Battle Spot rankings last I checked.
>>
File: 1454617928712.gif (84KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454617928712.gif
84KB, 500x276px
>>30001869
I'm sorry, but the hype day was 10 days ago. You're late for the party and it's already over, frogposter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.