[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Current" Compliled PKHex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ribombee.png (50KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
ribombee.png
50KB, 263x300px
This is the most current PKHex

11/17/16
8:10 PST

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw8RKbpPIWtMd2p4dHNuZ1ZrTm8
>>
This has a new Gen 7 legality checker!
>>
>>30001525
Thanks for posting it. Didn't they say there was going to be a Hyper Training imitator to max stats while maintaining IV spreads? I'm not seeing it in this one, unless it was still incomplete.
>>
le downloading and running a random executable from a random person on the internet meme

You know, it's not hard or time consuming to compile it yourself, and a hell of a lot safer

Here's a good tut that doesn't require you download the 20+ GB visual studio

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-compile-pkhex-on-your-own.448362/
>>
What's that one code site that just automatically compiles the newest version? I know it was linked in other PKHex threads.
>>
>>30001825
teamcity.skyeditor.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=PKHeX_PKHeXBuildPr
>>
>>30001637
control + click on the IV
>>
>>30001847
Just searched my history and was about to post it. It's the little down arrow next to "Artifacts" in the latest build for anyone who doesn't know.
>>
>>30001854
Beautiful, thank you.
>>
I know I am just some rando, but I like to compile the newest versions and make them available to people who don't know how to compile it themselves.
>>
>>30001990
the thought is definitely nice, but it's so easy for some skid to come along and bind it to a piece of malware or upload a completely fake version which is entirely a virus
>>
Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct. We live in an era where people cannot rely on one another for help, but I can sure try though.
>>
>>30002194
learn to reply, and stop namefagging
>>
>>30002278

Thank you for telling me what to do.
>>
The official release it's supposed to be out but I can't go into the site
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.