[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who installed Lurantis' leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 754.png (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
754.png
59KB, 300x300px
Reminder to backup your save with JKSM, uninstall your game and its ticket, then redownload your game from freeShop before going online, since his leak has the wrong version number and is an easy red flag if they decide to drop the hammer again. Or even GF could impose a restriction, since they got much more rigid since ORAS.

If you need the seeds (you're european, or is trying to start right now when afaik the US seed isnt out, drop the /fbi/ folder from the link under in your SD then go to FBI, navigate to Titles, your game, then Import Seed.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60341137659376719371

Stay safe, faggots.
>>
Wait, how do I uninstall the ticket

I already uninstalled the game, reinstalled it using freeshop, and imported my save back in
>>
>>30001536
Probably not necessary at all, it's just a good practice to uninstall the ticket when uninstalling pirate shit from FBI to not leave junk behind, the later versions has a "Delete title and ticket" thing.

Chances are freeShop even overwrote it.
>>
Lurantis best Lurantis
>>
File: kirby localization.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
kirby localization.gif
621KB, 440x247px
>>30001557
thanks friendo
>>
>>30001499
Where did you get the seeds? It's not like I don't trust you, but I just want to be extra safe.
>>
>>30002045
SEEDChecker. Or just access kagiya's server manually, shit is public.
>>
Not sure why, but my save data is being shown as corrupt when trying to play on the freeshop version. Has anyone else ran into this?
>>
>>30002097
Export and Import save through JKSM
>>
>>30002097
Use JKSM. It doesn't give a shit about secure values.
>>
>>30002127
>>30002152
That's what I did.
>>
>>30002168
You fucked up somewhere. Literally works on my and everyone else's machine.

See if you save can at least be read on PKHeX
>>
File: this_is_wrong.gif (698KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_wrong.gif
698KB, 304x224px
>>30001499
Hey man, delete this.
>>
>>30002208
It can read it, that's what's confusing me. It was working fine before, but it doesn't want to work now.

Tell me, what did you do before importing it? I tried to import before launching it, but it wouldn't let me, so I made a save asap and then imported it.
>>
>>30002279
Not sure if JKSM has automatic backups, but if it does, restore the other save, go to the game to see it's working, then inject your older save. That's what I did with SVDT and it worked.
>>
>since his leak has the wrong version number

People who got legit carts today have proven that it's the same version number, only eshop ones are different. How did you come to this conclusion?
>>
if anyone in here has the cart cn they post the ver number from fbi
>>
>>30001499
I'm just going to start the game a new and transfer my old pokes to my cartridge. I was banned on my other 3ds though so can Nintendo track my Pokemon's OT from the lurantis game and ban me on my new save file for having them or not?
>>
>>30002279
I'd try checking it for you but my freeShop is downloading slow as fuck. But idk why it wouldn't work, since I loaded old saves multiple times on my Lurantis version and worked fine.

First off, are you on latest JKSM? https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

The github one isnt the latest.

Second, try to delete your save with the error ingame (forgot the key combo but should be the same as gen 6), then try importing again.

>>30002465
>a cart-only version on a "digital version" going online lacking a header

Still risky. Reminder that this thread is for people that want to stay extra safe, but technically this isn't necessary to go online.
>>
>>30002423
>>30002539
I got it working via deleting the secure value via SVDT. Might have been an old JKSM.
>>
what do you mean seed shit? i downloaded from the freeshop at like 4pm EST and didnt have to do any seed shit
how can i confirm 100% i have the correct version?
>>
>>30003036
Just go to FBI and check it in Titles, it shows the version. I dont remember the correct one but it sure isnt 0.

And seed shit is only if it doesn't work. If it does, call it a day.
>>
>>30003095
i see moon with ver 16 and sun with 32
why would they be different especially by more than 1 or something?
>>
>>30003156
Idk but it's legit from eShop so idc
>>
How do I transfer my save using JKSM?
>>
Apologize for the retard question but why do you need to backup save using JKSM?
3DS save backup isn't enough?
>>
>>30004173
>backup save
>uninstall game (and ticket but not mandatory)
>redownload game from freeShop
(>install seed if necessary if you cant start the game)
>start game then immediately close and go to JKSM
>restore save

>>30004193
I dont know how that shit works with CIAs and JKSM is the best save manager around. Wanna take the risk?
>>
>>30001499
how do i install jksm? i tried scanning the qr codes via FBI and it didn't do anything

i don't see a cia download on the gbatemp page either
>>
Is there any special thing I need to do if I live in EU ? I want to be able to play/trade with people frome EU and I wonder if having the US cia installed from freeshop restricts me from that.
>>
Can I go online using my injected save with the free shop version now then?
>>
A word of caution for people, if you intend to use game-sync you might just want to start fresh and inject your pokebros later on. Or alternatively, take wonder-traded pokes and inject the pokemon you want in using the WT. Just in case your play time tells them anything.
>>
>>30004861
This is what i'm doing since pg keep record of when you started your adventure

I'm sure an 'adventure started on leak day' would be a red flag
Though you can probably change all of that with PKHeX i wanna play safe.
>>
>>30004861
Can I edit my playtime in pkhex instead of restarting?
>>
>>30004896
Yeah, I'm personally being extra careful. I mean already spent 80+ hours. Starting over and actually knowing what I'm doing this time would be a bit more fun, specially since I can inject stuff.

>>30004899
Pretty sure you can, but you'd probably have to do it for EVERYthing. League, all the pokemon, etc.
>>
>>30004926
they cant possibly ban over dates
playtime sure maybe but they cant ban over start dates or completion dates
>>
>>30004926
I understand editing league time, but why my Pokemon? Not everyone's 3ds clock is set correctly
>>
>>30004955
Hey, your call my man. I'm just being extra careful.

>>30004960
Just my paranoia friend.
>>
>>30004970
they literally cant
if they ban 1 person who did not illegally obtain the game (getting the game early is not on the consumer) they will get sued
and they cant ban over dates because dates are tied to the 3ds and are not enforced in any form to be correct besides format and that it increases linearly
>>
do i have to use JKSM to backup my save or can i use any other save extractor?
>>
>>30005007
They can't ban over the date, but what about total time played?
>>
>>30005040
Change it on PkHex
>>
>>30005040
i already fucking said i guess they could
i dont know what gamesync is since i wasnt an idiot and havent bothered yet, i would doubt they would ban, i havent thought if changing play time alone would prevent the passport shit from being weird, so idk if i would consider it safe until i spent time to address if that could be an issue
>>
I live in the USA and I downloaded moon from Eshop but it's not opening? Can anyone help me? I've tried repairing it and that didn't work and right now I'm re downloading it? Please help
>>
>>30004861
Start dates mean nothing because you can manipulate those by changing the internal date on your 3DS. I could set my 3DS to the year 2000 and then have a save file that was started then -- means nothing.

Just wait until the time since the game unlocked is greater than your play time. E.g., you have 80 hours played? Then don't go online until over 80 hours after the thing unlocked, which would be sometime Monday. And even that is being really paranoid.
>>
How i get unbanned?
>>
>>30005398
You buy a new 3DS.
>>
File: 1478154148860.jpg (257KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1478154148860.jpg
257KB, 750x738px
>>30005449
thanks.
>>
>>30005398

There are 2 different kinds of bans. One is permanent, the other will go away after 15 days.

Wait 15 days after you got banned to see if you're unbanned. If that does not work, you're pretty much fucked until someone finds a way around it. It's in the works.

tl;dr - just be patient before you freak out.

Obligatory reminder that you're fucking retarded for going online on an unreleased game and expecting to be perfectly fine.
>>
>>30005463
That's life. The only currently known way to bypass the 2812 ban involves ripping some data from a second hacked 3DS and transferring it to your old system. Some kind of network card ID or something.
>>
>>30005479
Thank you.
I have to do this to prevent a second ban?
>>
>>30005519

I'm not sure what you mean by that question.

I just mean that you either got the permanent ban or the temporary one. What is the error code you get when trying to go online?
>>
>>30005538
Sorry, i mean download the game from freeshop and export the save.
>>
>>30005564

It's too early to say for 100% certain that you HAVE to do this to not get banned in the future, but I think it might be a good measure to take just in case.
>>
>>30005598
Thanks, i think i will do it.
>>
But wasn't playing from a CIA file banproof as it used the console header or something instead of the game one?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.