[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIVE?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Okay, so Ash is obviously dropping off his Kalos pokemon to oak here. Greninja was released and Pikachu's going with him; so there should only be four...Noivern, Goodra, Hawchula, and Talonflame. Who's the fifth?!
>>
>>30000299
Goodra is back at the swamp tho
>>
expecting logical on this garbamine
>>
>>30000308
So then there should only be three.

GREAT CONTINUITY.

10/10

ISN'T THIS SHOW SO FUCKING AMAZING?
>>
>>30000341
I expect that can keep track of what happened in the previous few episodes.
>>
>>30000299
Greninja pokeball duh? He didn't release it
>>
>>30000299
>Greninja was released
Was he so ashamed of the loss he dumped it?
>>
Maybe Ash had their empty poke balls with him, and he is dropping them off.
>>
>>30000349
I mean to be honest dude the amount of pokeballs Ash left with Oak doesn't really alter my opinion of the show.
>He withdrew 2 Pokemon to replace Goodra and Greninja in the time between XYZ ended and that flashback took place.
There, problem solved
>>
>>30000423
Baka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8dPiGRhf_Y
>>
Greninja's Poke Ball.
>>
>>30000426
He released it protect Kalos alongside Zygarde, you stupid bitch.
Watch the damn show if you're gonna be a smartass.
>>
>>30000308
>>30000349

he kept the Pokeballs you idiots

They weren't formal releases
>>
>>30000468
So he gave Oak an empty used Pokeball?

...yeah, I could Ash do something that stupid.
>>
>>30000299
We never saw Ash release them from the balls or break them or recapture them or anything.

Hell, we even saw Goodra come out of its ball when it came back for the league.

He kept the balls, Greninja and Goodra are still his, he just lets them live wherever now like with Charizard when he left.
>>
>>30000486
Then why keep them? Pokeballs aren't reusable. What's Oak gonna do with them? Gather husks of corn with 'em?
>>
>>30000485
>watching shit
Nah thanks
>>
>>30000485
He didnt release it
Thats like saying he released Squirtle to train
>>
>>30000536
Keep them for whenever ( or if) Ash wants to go and get Greninja and Goodra.
>>
>>30000544
Didn't he mail it to his friend in alola?
>>
>>30000462
that fucknut actually released the strongest member of his all-star team
>>
>>30000299
>not formally releasing the mons
>when we know hes never going back for them
That always fucking bugged me.
Is butterfree formally released?
>>
>>30000485
Holy fuck thanks for reminding me why I don't watch the anime. What the fuck is this retarded special snowflake shit.
>>
>>30000536
He keeps the Pokeball in case he needs them again.

Think of it as Ash keeping Charizard's Pokeball at Oak's while it was still training at the valley.
>>
>>30000536

watch the fucking League episodes.

Ash calls Goodra out of his Pokeball.

I mean, Ash has Pokeballs for his other team members, and they only ever show them wandering around free at Oak's. He holds onto a lot of unoccupied Pokeballs for Ash to begin with.
>>
>>30000613
>>>
> Anonymous 11/17/16(Thu)22:04:01 No.30000613 ▶
>>>30000462
>that fucknut actually released the strongest member of his all-star team

yeah, how dare he respect what his Pokemon wants? what a terrible person.
>>
>>30000635
>charizard is forever training
>>
>>30000671

he brought Charizard back though

several times
>>
>>30000662
And we wonder why he wins nothing. Someone needs to tell Ash to be selfish, worked for everyone else who won something.
>>
>>30000704

there's nothing to say he can't call Greninja back like he did Goodra, Gliscor, and literally everyone else after Indigo

do you honestly think he could have had victory if he'd kept his hands on Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape?
>>
>>30000704
I think he would rather be a decent person than win a dumb league that there seems to be no short supply of and he seems to have infinite time to attend.
>>
>>30000742
Yes
>>
>>30000742
Even Tobias would fear Charizard/Sceptile/Snorlax/Infernape/Grenigger/Pikachu
>>
>>30000742
Oh shit! He forgot to pick up Pidgeot...again.
>>
>>30000776

Pidgeot never did anything but pop god damn balloons

Primeape never did anything worthwhile period

Butterfree's biggest contribution was telling the audience how trading works

None of them are exactly Ash's best

>>30000795

and there's nothing technically stopping him from forming that team if he felt so inclined.
>>
>>30000662
Ash knew he was going to be lobotomized for Alola and used what little time he still had to let the frog be free from the misery that is the trAshnime.
>>
>>30000894
kek
>>
>>30000894
>Ash knew he was going to be lobotomized for Alola

That didn't actually happen though
>>
File: image.png (379KB, 438x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 438x423px
>>30000613
That's weird. Looks to me like he released Greninja, not Pikachu.
>>
Did he actually release Greninja, or is it a Squirtle deal where he's still technically the owner?
>>
>>30001149

a squirtle deal

Goodra is the same way
>>
>>30000462
This was a nice scene and all but that was such an asspull.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.