[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nickname Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: ________on_the_computer.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
________on_the_computer.png
7KB, 284x284px
Discuss nicknames, help other anons with nicknames, ask for help with nicknames.

I need nicknames for the following;
A-Marowak
Mudsdale
Decidueye

Thanks!
>>
>decidueye
Arrowl
>>
>>29999409
So it's basically Arrow + Owl?

I might consider it. It's up there with Blathers.
>>
Crabrawler is one of the worst names in Pokemon history (even worse than Seel). I get that a lot of Pokemon names are just portmanteaus but Crabrawler is so clumsy and awkward.

SO I PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW NAME FOR OUR CRAB FRIEND...

Clawber.
>>
>>29999390
>Mudsdale
clyde
>>
>>29999503
Is there any sort of origin to this name? Sounds fitting.
>>
come up with nicknames yourself
>>
>>29999494
Cassice
>>
>>29999390
Arthen.
Athena (Greek god of wisdom, symbol is an owl) + Artemis (Greek god of archery) - a
>>
>>29999522
Clydesdale you fucking retard
>>
>>29999522
it's based off a clydesdale horse
>>
>>29999390

>decidueye

Robin Hoot.
>>
Super generic and a lot of people will use it, but Tapu Fini screams to be nicknamed Venus
>>
>>29999390
Naming my Rowlett The Hoo
>>
>>29999390
>Decidueye

Irvine
>>
File: my main nigga.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
my main nigga.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Is Stitches a good name for my ' sis ?
>>
File: newspray.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
newspray.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>29999566
Thanks, my dude. Nice name, btw.
>>
I'm naming my starters (once I eventually get all of them) after the main characters in the opera "The Marriage of Figaro". The opera with the song that literally goes "Figaro Figaro Figaro" that everyone thinks off when they think 'opera'.

Decidueye is the clever titular Figaro, just trying to live a happy life with his betrothed but interupted by...
Count Almaviva, primarina, a womanizing noble after the heart of a pretty woman. Who is also being chased by....
Bartholo, incineroar, the greedy controlling villain who tries to keep her for himself.
>>
>>29999639
>>29999645
I like both of these.
>>
Dampe is a good name for A-Marowak.

It's inspired by Dampe the Gravedigger from Ocarina of Time.
>>
I've been sending out dittos named Cheatyface.
>>
Crabrawler ideas?

some silly ones I gave:
Alolan Meowth = SassDeLaRoca (rage against the machine ref)
Alolan Grimer = Grimer Gurl (female)
Cutiefly = QT (Space Dandy ref)
>>
>>30000186
lemme guess, you spend a lot of time shitposting on /lit/ too?

actually tho sick name scheme
>>
>>30000765
ended up using The Ice for the Crabrawler, whatever I liked it enough, cool and silly.

hope the thread survives enough to picks up pace, nickname threads are always fun to read
>>
File: 1470717750184.jpg (136KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1470717750184.jpg
136KB, 500x385px
bump
>>
What kind of names did you guys come up with for Salandit/Salazzle? I named mine Bandita because I couldn't think of anything and I fucking hate it.
>>
Decidueye: Owliver
Salazzle: Cereza
Kommo-O: Fortitudo
Golisopod: Crushtacean

Still need names for Alolan Muk and Lycanroc Midday.
>>
>>30002926
>not going all out with Bayo references
Crushtacean got a giggle out of me though.
>>
>>30002981
Couldn't really think of any others that were remotely fitting for the team I wanted. If you've got suggestions tho I'm definitely open to them.
>>
>>30003032
First thing that came to mind was Grace/Glory for Lycanroc, but that only kinda vaguely fits. I fucking hate those things.
>>
>>30002915
I chose to name mine Alana.
>>
File: ousAOtu[1].jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ousAOtu[1].jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>29999494
>>30000765
ArmorAbKrabs
fuk u 12 character limit
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (73KB, 607x530px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
73KB, 607x530px
Just got the game, picked Litten as my starter. Couldn't decide on a nickname, then realized Spider-Man was on TV. So, naturally, Bonesaw is ready.
>>
>>29999494
>names something worse
>>
>>30003080
You and me both anon. I think I'll actually use either Grace or Glory, depending on the gender of the Rockruff so thanks for that. Might have to branch into Devil May Cry for Muk's name.
>>
>>30003259
>tfw my only experience with the devil may cry series is Donté, el exterminador de demonios
I need to get a PS2 or something.
>>
Any Primarina nickname ideas?
>>
>>30003385
The gameplay is fantastic on every game except for DMC2 and the reboot. If you've got a PS3/Xbox there's an HD collection for the first three games, would recommend. They did an "ultimate edition" for the 4th game for xbone/ps4/PC that was pretty solid too.
>>
>>30003526
Looks like it's time to finally buy a new PS3 controller. Been meaning to buy a different HD collection, so I might as well get that too.
>>
>>29999390
>Decidueye

Went with Owlcapone
>>
>>30003516
Yeah I'm in need of a few too. Best i can think of is Umi, Japanese for sea and the name of one of the love live idols
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.