[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before release, can we just take a minute and appreciate the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: buzg.png (93KB, 828x182px) Image search: [Google]
buzg.png
93KB, 828x182px
Before release, can we just take a minute and appreciate the love for bug fans we got this time around? Especially compared to the hell that was last gen.
>>
>>29996880
>the hell that was last gen
stop this meme

mega heracross
mega pinsir
mega scizor
mega beedrill
scolipede buff

and no talonflame and mega salamence don't magically make that not count
>>
Personally, I plan on wasting my Master Ball on Cutiefly.
>>
>>29996894
Oh yeah man I loved being able to use all those cool new megas in the same team.

Megas were a mistake, and they did not make up for no new bugs. Fuck off.
>>
>>29996880
Being a bugfag, I'm greatly pleased with all of them.
Such amazing designs this gen.
>>
>>29996894
M-Heracross looks like shit though.
>>
>>29996926
>i hate megas so it doesn't count

also i forgot to bring up sticky web too

yeah it sucked with vivillon being the only new bug but you fags pretend it decided to put bug to death and rape its corpse
>>
I want to see Skeeter plowing Ribombee
>>
>>29997002
Nah I'm specifically talking about new bug Pokemon and in that regard last gen let us down. That is fact. Megas aren't new Pokemon and you're not going to convince me otherwise so stop wasting your time.
>>
>>29997044
oh ok if you're talking about new mons in particular than yes they fucked up

clearly we needed more pure fairies

i thought you meant shitting on the whole type itself
>>
>>29997088
No no, just talking about new mons only. Sorry, I love my bugs.
>>
>>29996880
you forgot leech life buff, and the new move Lunge
Oh and I guess Masquerain and some others got BST buffs too
Being a Ledian fan is suffering
>>
>>29997121
yeah it sucks that they basically shaft types these days to curb the dex numbers

i do like this gen's bugs though. araquanid and vikavolt are both top tier
>>
>>29997088

>i thought you meant shitting on the whole type itself

But that's exactly what they did.

Fairy resisting Bug.
Talonflame's existence. (Thank you Ohmori for killing it)
>>
>>29997023
What, nobody is going to fill this man's request?
>>
File: 1476008250116.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476008250116.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>29997138
When I first heard about the leech life buff (mainly because I'm a Parasect fag) I fucking lost my shit. Same goes for my bro Pelliper getting Drizzle
>>
>>29997138
Before they confirmed no new megas I was certain that Ledian would get one, considering they featured him early in the game. Sucks.
>>
>>29997636
>Game Freak causes the internet to explode by actually having dlc which includes new megas and more z moves
>>
>>29996880
So does Araquanid's ability mean it's moves deal 250% the damage they normally would?

I can see why it's special attack is so low, in that case. This thing could be a bit of a shithead.
>>
>>29997878
It gets double attack before STAB bonus, supposedly, on water attacks.
>>
>>29997899
So is that not 200%?

>100% from ability
>1.5x STAB bonus

I wonder how this thing will be. I love the design. That water Z move will be insane.
>>
>>29997636
megas are dead. i'm not sure what ledian can even hope for. it's unlikely to get a new ability and they aren't going to buff its stats enough for it to be usable. it'll never get a cross gen evo because they aren't coming back and it's probably bottom of that list for game freak anyway. it sucks.
>>
How did leech life get buffed? Does anybody have a chart of new moves/move buffs?
>>
>>29997946
This is what makes me fucking angry about megas above all else. I don't mind old Pokemon getting future evolutions. Lickilicki and Tangela are some of my favorite examples. We'll never get legitimate evos for all the Pokemon that got megas now, and possibly any old Poke ever.

>>29997954
it got buffed to 80 power I think
>>
>>29997023
But skeeter is a girl!
>>
>>29997954
>>29998155
>>29998155
Can confirm leech life has 80 bp now
>>
what type got the most love this gen?
ghost has like 10 pokemon available not including evolutions
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.