[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you get here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: golf.jpg (16KB, 183x281px) Image search: [Google]
golf.jpg
16KB, 183x281px
How the fuck do you get here?
>>
>>29993858
You cant.
>>
>>29993858
It's a ruse, anon
>>
>rush Gen 6 for the 20th
>now have to rush Gen 7 and your 20th Anniversary Game because of the Switch
>>
File: teehee.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
158KB, 300x364px
it's the first stage in melee's adventure mode
>>
>>29993858
You first go to GameFreak and ask them to make a better overworld
>>
>>29993974
Tomorrow's going to be fun.
>>
>>29993858
The sheer amount of unused overworld in the games baffles me. Coupled with the empty lots, Necrozma and character/plot teases, and add in that rumor that GF are making a Pokemon game to release on the Switch within six months (which would conveniently place it a year after S/M's release), and it makes me really suspect that a third version or sequels are coming soon, maybe within a year even.
>>
>>29993858
You don't!

:D
>>
>>29994363
GF hasn't uttered a word on anything related to the Switch. TPC did. They are not the same.

a mainline pokemon game will never come out on a console
>>
>>29993858
Pokemon Golf never ever
>>
>>29994415
This

The Switch is too huge and has a short battery life for a Nintendo handheld

Knowing Nintendo the 4DS will be a smaller form factor that looks like the Switch and will have slightly inferior hardware and none of the gimmicks that the Switch has in exchange for touchscreen support

One year later they will introduce a 4DS XL that is basically bigger than the original and the Switch itself
>>
>>29993858
It's only accessible in Pokemon Sun & Moon 2 anon
>>
>>29993858
Game freak did this to XY,so not like the first time.
>>
>>29993858
looks like a doodel

>>29994155
haha true
>>
>>29994488
It's not just that, people thinking the Switch is a handheld at all baffles me. It is not the successor to the 3DS.

Do people actually think that the ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE third-party support that has followed the DS and 3DS libraries will suddenly flock to the Switch? When it has none of the "gimmicks" that allowed it to flourish in the first place? The Switch has no touch screen, camera, gyro, microphone, etc. While this may not seem like a big deal to some, it's the limitations that made the library of games these handhelds had so completely unique. The only thing the Switch has going for it is raw power, something most of these third-party devs are completely inexperienced with and more likely uninterested in.

It's a console. Not a handheld. Portability does not make it both.
>>
>>29994415
>>29994488
>>29994587

The 1st stage is denial.

See ya tomorrow, folks.
>>
>>29993858
Buy Pokemon Eclipse, exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>29994587
>handhelds arent consoles
>>
>>29994587
We don't know that it doesn't a touch screen, gyro, microphone, or anything else.
We only what was shown in the trailer excluding the gameplay footage because that was all shopped in.
>>
>>29994676
you know what i mean. the library of games is what separate the two.
>>
>>29994685
except we do know everything about the hardware and it lacks all of those things
>>
>>29994704
You know that if the switch is a success, they will drop the 3ds like the gba and ds
The switch is just slighly bigger than the 3ds xl so it seems to be still pretty portable
>>
>>29994760
Where is your source
>>
>>29994760

>except we do know everything about the hardware and it lacks all of those things

And none of that means anything when considering if there'll be a main Pokemon game on there.
>>
>>29994488
>has a short battery life
I mean, it's not as much as a 3DS, sure, but if you aren't playing on FUCK OFF BLINDING levels of brightness you will likely get 5-6 or more hours out of it, given the hardware it's based on.

>new 4ds handheld
Oh wait never mind you aren't going to listen to anything about the Switch, are you?

>>29994587
>portability does not make it both
It literally does.
>>
>>29994985
>6 hour battery life
Source: your crusty NEET ass
>>
Why do people keep bringing up battery life? Just play on the TV. Morons.
>>
>>29995079
>current year
>having a TV
>>
>>29994415
>>29994488
>>29994587
All I can say is I agree with you guys
>>
>>29995114
It's ok if you're poor, don't pretend it's a lifestyle choice.
>>
File: 1471403256725.png (678KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471403256725.png
678KB, 1280x720px
http://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-devs-on-the-drip-feed-of-news-updates-fan-theories-thoughts-on-hardware-more/

>"Moving into the future, Nintendo hardware will continue to change with the times. Wi-fi is everywhere now and with that in mind, maybe the ways in which you communicate with other players will change. We always want to carry on making our Pokémon games for the most appropriate hardware based on what we have in mind for each game – we want to bring out the best in the hardware that we put our games on. We’re really excited to see where Nintendo goes with its hardware in the future and we want to continue making games for that."

Reminder for you denialfags. Game Freak are more than willing to consider making games for Switch.
>>
>>29993858
>>29994363
This is bad because I can't get excited for new overworlds anymore, ad any given location could end up being nothing but decoration
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.