[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyukumuku @Leftovers Innards Out 252 HP/0 Atk-/52 Def/204 SpD+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Sugimori_771.png (252KB, 774x559px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_771.png
252KB, 774x559px
Pyukumuku @Leftovers
Innards Out
252 HP/0 Atk-/52 Def/204 SpD+
~Rest
~Purify
~Sleep Talk
~Toxic

Is it just a gimmick or really usable?
>>
>rest when all you want is for this absolute shitmon to get offed in a single hit

what kind of meme is this
>>
>>29993834
He gets Unaware. Why Innards Out?

>inb4 Unaware was nerfed...
If you still believe that kys
>>
im team pyukumuku forever
>>
>>29993834
>Taunt and setup bait

This was supposed to be the buffed sweeper ultimate stop and revenge killer. Ironically enough it became the opposite.
>>
>>29993834
honestly better off with unaware
>>
>>29993834
this thing gets bide right? so... with innards out is this one of the few mons that can use bide decently, since if they kill it before bide activates they get hit by innards out but if they don't kill it they get hit by bide...
does bide work with resttalk?
>>
>>29994559
They could just use the time to setup though.
>>
>>29993834
curse
baton pass
recover
light sceen/reflect/ toxix
>>
>>29994603
good point... wait... even if they setup they still have to kill the pyukumuku right? I don't recall many sets that could phase pyuku out that also have good setup so they'd still have to kill it and take the innards out hit... or am i missing something?
>>
>>29994802
They could baton pass to something with more HP than it, use Toxic on it, whirlwind/roar/etc., try using resisted moves first, etc.
>>
>>29994901
really wish they'd given this thing a better health stat given its main gimmick... oh well.
>>
>>29994901
>>29995016
Continuing with this, the Pokemon attacking it needs at least 87 base HP with 0 EVs to not be KOd just by Innards Out.
>>
>>29995050
so... toss out a pyuku as a sacrificial lamb against glass cannon sweepers or something?
>>
>>29995107
It's going to be hard to OHKO it unless it's a super effective attack or they're already buffed. Not impossible though.
>>
>Has a giant intestinal fist
>0 (zero) attacking moves
>Has a gimmick ability that would work best if it had high HP and low defenses
>Instead it has high defenses and low HP
>It's completely outclassed by Unaware as a sweep stopper

Is Pyukumuku the most cucked Pokemon of SM? 100% Zygarde being a close second.
>>
say... would swagger, psych up, baton pass, pain split be a functional set for pyuku? you could potentially pass a +2 atk boost via swagger, psychup, baton pass while also being able to make your hp match your opponents via pain split so they kill them selves if they kill you.
>>
>>29995247
If it had high HP and low defense, it would get banned for being an instant trade off kill.
This thing is designed to be a switch in against a fast sweeper.

No attacks is bullshit with the existence of Taunt though. Should have at least had some low power attacks with effects.
>>
>>29995247
>cucked is a synonym for stupidly statted
okay
>>
>>29994748
this guy gets it
>>
>>29995247
>Has a gimmick ability that would work best if it had high HP and low defenses
Its ability is pretty good if you max its HP, no/low HP invested attackers get nuked especially if they have a life orb or some residual damage. It basically just keeps it from being able to nuke defensive pokemon when it dies.

Unaware still works better since you don't have to sacrifice it, and you can tox/rest/purify stall forever with it assuming they don't have taunt. It should still get something to attack with, though.
>>
>>29994196
In the leak shots it says "if the pokemon is attacking ignore the target's stat changes" where do you see otherwise?
>>
File: fio6nkh9rdtmio81zt9i.png (342KB, 800x380px) Image search: [Google]
fio6nkh9rdtmio81zt9i.png
342KB, 800x380px
>>29993834
SACRIFICE IT TO MEGA BLAZIKEN
>>
>>29995568
people who got the game early tested it iirc, it works like it always has apparently.

the ability descriptions this time around are kinda crappy, for example Water bubble's description leaves out the fact that it doubles the base power of water moves.
>>
File: Make Dueling Great Again.jpg (75KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
Make Dueling Great Again.jpg
75KB, 353x353px
>>29993834
Pyukumuku Challenge run when?
>>
>>29995559
How would it fuck over defensive Pokemon if the amount of damage it does with Innards Out is the amount of HP it had before the last attack?
>>
Doesn't even learn mega fist smdh. Maybe it'll be able to get the elemental punches from a tutor down the line.
>>
>>29995679
I forgot that it was the last HP it had as opposed to the total HP of the mon getting KO'd. Bulky tanks/bulky offensive mon would still take a pretty decent/high bit of damage if it had high HP and low defenses, though. Something like M Aggron hitting a pokemon with like, this pokemon's defenses but inverted would probably KO or at least heavily damage itself easily if a coverage move managed to 2KO it.
>>
>>29995679
Dump all ev's into HP and switch it in on something that could rape your team to cripple if not kill it outright.
>>
>>29995818
That would be fine, but the attacker would need like 170 base attack/special attack and a STAB 120bp move (not SE) while holding a life orb to have a 50% chance of OHKO a Pyuku with max HP and minimum defense with negative nature.

The attacker either needs to be using a STAB electric or grass attack, having something like Huge Power or Adaptability, or have its attack boosted to be able to OHKO Pyukumuku.
>>
Unaware with max EVs in HP and SpD, with Leftovers.

Soak, Toxic, Recover, Refresh.

100% walled by anything with Magic Bounce or Taunt, but otherwise, fuck you I'm not dying. Also, if a poison type is changed with soak, poisoned, swiches out then back in, will it take damage by poison?
>>
>>29996139
>Refresh
Meant purify. My bad.
>>
>>29995987
Can it learn Counter? If so, I can see maybe a niche for it with Counter, Recover, Toxic and Refresh with Innards-Out being a final fuck you to whomever breaks the wall
>>
>>29996223
It gets Counter.
>>
>>29996223
Gets Counter but not Mirror Coat.
>>
>>29995568
Its been disproven for a while. Here is the research thread comferming it. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-sun-moon-battle-mechanics-research.3586701/
>>
>>29996275
>>29996249
Looks like I'm going to do a full team Pyukumuku run during my second playthrough then
>>
>>29993834
>Pyukumuku @Fightingium
>Innards Out
>252 HP/252 ATK+
>Counter

Why would you use anything else?
>>
>shut down by taunt
>shut down by sub
>shut down by any poison type
>shut down by any steel type
>shut down by anything with magic guard
>shut down by anything with magic bounce

There's a reason why Shuckle is shit. The same applies here.
>>
>>29996634
Shuckle can least use Infestation and Contrary Shell Smash.
>>
Would it become good if memento triggered innards out?
>>
>>29996808
You mean Stealth Rock and Sticky Web.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.