[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_2035.jpg (221KB, 941x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
221KB, 941x768px
Guys is the map expansive for sun and moon? Is the region large in terms of exploration? This is the most important factor for me, thanks!
Pic unrelated
>>
>questions that don't deserve their own thread
>posts thread
>>
>>29993321
it's for a compilation of questions idiot.
>>
>>29993261
From what I hear the answer is no but I want someone to answer this too
>>
I thought it was fun to explore, but it's not very expansive, no.
>>
>>29993261
Are the plain tees available in Sun?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2552x2704px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2552x2704px
How early on can you get Jangmo-o and Grimer? Any info on game exclusives that aren't mentioned in pic related?

Also, here's evolution levels and exclusives for those who haven't seen them.
>>
>>29993321
Almonds = Activated
>>
>>29993587
Grimer is first island early, Jangmo-o is last island.
>>
>>29993556
Yeah, in the clothes shop in Hau'oli.
>>
Is type: null only obtainable after beating the game or can it be acquired before then?
>>
is xurkitree a version exclusive? are any ultra beasts other than buzzwole and pheromosa version exclusive?
>>
>>29993680
Thanks, based anon.
>>
How early can you get a Razor Claw?
>>
>>29993782
Type: Null is a post game mon unfortunately.
>>
Does the game save on the SD card or cartridge?
>>
is chain fishing possible?
>>
>>29993807
See >>29993587 pic

>>29993896
Well shit, guess I'll have to put something else on the in-game team then.
>>
What's the drifloon description about exploding?
>>
>>29993896
What other Gen 7 and Alolan mons are post-game only?
>>
>>29993261
What's a good moveset for Mimikyu?
>>
Do good looking clothes ever become available for boys?
>>
So in the game do you catch a cover legendary and a Cosmog, or do you just get a Cosmog that you can evolve into the cover legendary?
>>
Anybody checked out the PGL yet? Are there any items available?
>>
>>29994039
Mine had
Hone claws
Play rough
Shadow sneak
Leech life

And it did well through the game

You could use Swords dance instead of hone claws if you don't mind missing with play rough every once in awhile
>>
Will the eshop version of Sun and Moon be available at midnight EST or do we have to wait until PST
>>
Where can I get Adrenaline orbs towards the start? Heard there is one on a route somewhere. Locations?
>>
Is there a Safari Zone?
>>
>>29994162
Cover legendary.
>>
>>29994246
I think i found one around route 9

Anyway after 3 or 4 trials these become available in the pokemart so i'd rather wait
>>
>>29994290

I would like a shiny Pikipek to use as a starter because the final evos are trash. Guess I will just murder everything with Litten until I can get an orb.
>>
Is this seriously fucking it? A tiny handful of Alola forms that are a shit ton of redundant types? TWO ground types total? This Pokedex is so fucking tiny and limited. X/Y had variety. This is a ton of the same shit. I can't even fill a team of six I actually like without doubling or tripling up on types left and right.
>>
>>29993657
By last island does that mean the base game is already over?
>>
>>29994364
In Moon, it says that if Drifloon explodes, its soul escapes with a screaming sound
>>
>>29994364
there wasn't a new entry saying something about exploding and screaming?
>>
>>29994348
They're lazy now

70~ new Pokemon

They could easily reach 100+ new shitters with their setting

It seems they're limiting new Pokemon because they're starting to feel the heat on encounter tables
>>
How early can you get Stufful, Mimikyu, and Wimpod?
>>
Is Crabrawler going to be even remotely viable on its own? I was super excited for it but I fucking HATE the evolution with a fiery passion.
>>
>>29994536
It's pretty good for the first kahuna, but it evolves just before reaching E4..
>>
when can i get

>Vikavolt
>Lycanroc
>Turtonator
>Wishiwashi
>Dhelmise
>Marowak
>>
>>29994667

i forgot Mudsdale
>>
Where can you get Jangmo-o/one of its evos pls help
>>
>>29993261
If this is the most important aspect for you you're going to be disappointed.
>>
>>29994263
can you breed to get another cosmog and cosmoem? I'm hoping I don't have to play the game four times to get a good living dex
>>
>29995256

I believe you get a Cosmog after you get the game. I don't know where, but that's what I heard. I have yet to find it..
>>
>>29995256
I haven't played yet but I heard you get the box legend then you get 2 more cosmog somehow
>>
>>29995312
god I hope that's true
>>
Anyone know a site where I can see the routes in SuMo and what pokemon will appear?

It'd be nice to know when I can get the pokemon I want for my team
>>
>>29993261
Best place to ev train attack and speed in sun moon? I'm on the 4th island right now.
>>
>>29995490
look for them on this encounter locations, you can get an idea with the number of the route. don't know anything better myself

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk

Part 2: http://pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX
>>
>>29995606

This is great, didn't need anything crazy, thanks anon
>>
>>29995499
Pelago, in the app thing. You need to buy an island for training.
>>
Serebii says Grimer is on route 1 but I was wondering if it's available from the start or if that road block up the north end needs to be opened before you can get them?
>>
Where do you get tm earthquake?
>>
>>29995686
How does this work? How many EVs does 1 session give?
>>
Is there an NPC that can check a pokemon's happiness?
>>
Does anyone know of a guide compiling what pokemon are available in each route? I like to catch everything available as I play the game and have just started on route 1.

So far I have Pikipek, Yungoos, Ladyba and Caterpie. Have I missed something?
>>
>>29996484
look at this pastebins, you can see which is where >>29995606
>>
>>29994412
Don't blame the people making the game.
Blame the people who planned their budget.
>>
really specific question here, if I were to leave a let say metapod in the nursery, could i know when it evolved without going back to the nursery just checking if butterfree is now registered on my pokedex if it previously wasn't?
>>
>>29994536
You're golden then. It evolves depending on your location, but its evolution location is so late in the game that it's basically a single stage mon.
>>
How do you get the items to change the dancing bird's form?
>>
>>29995606
What does SOS slot mean?
>>
>>29997030
>>29995606

Yea call me dumb, but having a pretty hard time reading this information. What are the SOS slots and Tables supposed to represent?
>>
Does the game save on the SD card or cartridge? Can anyone answer?
>>
File: 1478082499217.png (3MB, 2000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
1478082499217.png
3MB, 2000x6300px
>>29993587
>>
Do I have to use Pokebank to get the National Dex?

And why is Sun/Moon pushing QR codes so hard?
>>
>>29996929
Haven't played the game yet but aren't the forms exclusive to each island?
>>
>>29997030
>>29997146

pokemon can call for help when in low health, this is called SOS. if caterpie is in red health it can call other caterpies, sometimes it's evolution and maybe a predator can come in to attack the hurt caterpie. this is also a new method of chaining for shinies.

used caterpie as an example but I have no idea how caterpie's SOS is

>>29997230
yes, the bank is the new national dex

QR codes are cool and kind of social, another way besides trading for KIDS (not adults looking at the internet for qr codes) to interact
>>
So i don't have the shiny charm and i am breeding a 6iv japanese ditto with a jolly quick feet bullet seed shroomish hpw good are my chances of getting a shiny shroomish in X and Y

Also what could i possibly miss if i don't buy sun and moon until the pokebank update next year?, i would like to go on a new adventure with some of my old pokemon that never leveled up
>>
>>29996929
Seconding this question. I just found out it can change forms and now I want one on my team.
>>
File: sweating stardust man.png (281KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
sweating stardust man.png
281KB, 540x401px
>>29993261
Does Pokemon Refresh help raise friendship along with happiness this time?
I want a Raichu on my story team.
>>
Is pheromosa available post game, or actually fully exclusive?

I want both ultra bugs, but I will never find someone willing to catch a specific natured one and trade with me
>>
>>30000118
Afaik Refresh has nothing to do with friendship but luxury balls and soothe bell are available very early in the game
>>
>>29993261
What kind of customization can I look forward to for the male trainer? Can I make him a cute trap or should I just play the girl?
>>
What does the Rotom Pokedex do besides serving as a map?
>>
Do we know what Pokemon can and can't be found through island search? Obviously legendaries can't but is there anything else?
>>
>>30000118
>>30001511
Different anon, but is there anywhere in the game to check friendship?
>>
>>30000000
>>
File: 1479185968511.gif (7KB, 80x160px) Image search: [Google]
1479185968511.gif
7KB, 80x160px
Does it matter who I challenge between Red or Blue at battle tree? does it give something different or ?
>>
The Zygarde Cells/Cores list has been completed, finally.

http://pastebin.com/U2eGB3nA
If the next games have something like this again I'll probably just takes pics, easier that way.
>>
Is there an easy way to reset EVs, like the reset bag in super training? Put another way: can I EV train my game-clearing team after the fact, or will they be borked?
>>
Just got the game, couple questions:

1) I usually play with a guide (because the fun for is in the collecting, not the discovery) but my gamestop didn't have any guides in yet. Anyone with a guide or some other knowledge know if there are permanently missable items anywhere?

2) Do the protags have canon names stated anywhere like in previous gens? I usually like to use the canon ones when I can.
>>
File: Nicholai_Zigzagoon_Sand_Attack.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholai_Zigzagoon_Sand_Attack.png
1MB, 1174x881px
Does anyone know what happens if you try to use Trick while holding a Z-Crystal? Do you give the Z-Crystal to the opponent? Does it say "I can't do that"? What about using Z-Trick? You get +2 Speed, and THEN you get the opponent's item while they get a hopefully useless crystal?

Also, anyone else think that Z-Sand Attack (and Flash and Smokescreen) might get banned as FUCK? Having a 56% chance to hit your opponent on the first turn seems... broken as fuck.
>>
>>30001585
serve as an annoying shit
>>
>>30002334
Is there a list of all the z moves and what they do ? I'm still unsure about many of them. I saw a list of them once but only said names, not what effects they do
>>
>>30002334
Might want to see Smogon's research thread. Z-Trick does trigger the stat boost but the item switching fails.
>>
I saved right after the little bridge incident and am currently soft resetting for a female starter. Has anyone else tried this? Just want to confirm it works and that I don't need to start my whole damn game over.
>>
>>30002377
>Z-Trick does trigger the stat boost but the item switching fails.
Well, that kinda makes Z-Trick much more useless than I first thought.
>>
Can anyone recommend any leveling methods?

Would be gr8 if there's one before the league. I just want to get my hall of fame ocd under control.
>>
WHERE DO I FIND A VULPIX IN MOON
>>
>>30002713
Sun exclusive
>>
>>30002736
Fuck me it's true. Jesus Christ Nintendo
>>
>>30002296
Bumping. I would guess that there's a "drink" of some kind on Isle Evelup, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm that because I don't know how it works.
>>
>>30002678
PkHex lmao

>>30002436
Yes, it works

>>30002315
1)afaik there are no permanently missable items.
2)Brandon :^)

>>30002785
It's true. Moon gets Sandshrew
>>
>>30002802
If I trade over a vulpix from ORAS and breed it, there's a chance it will be alolan right? Also where is the daycare?
>>
>>30002436
answered my own question, took 6 tries to get a female
>>
>>29997227
>tfw you cant actually get vikavolt until the fourth island
>>
File: 1431470547448.png (52KB, 194x156px) Image search: [Google]
1431470547448.png
52KB, 194x156px
When is the earliest you can Local Trade?
I want all 3 starters in 1 game
>>
>>30002802
oh just kill me senpai
>>
How many Corsola do I need to chain before having a good chance at a HA Mareanie?
>>
Are Ultra Beasts one per game and unbreedable like legends are?
>>
>>30002955
They're unbreedable, but there are multiples of each.
>>
>>30002932
Not sure about HA but 30 will guarantee four perfect IVs
>>
>>30002974
Thanks mate
>>
>>30002992
What are some good pokemon to chain with? I'm currently using a Pangoro with False Swipe and Entrainment.
>>
where do you get the z moves that are starter exclusive?
>>
>>30003004
It is still limited though. I'm not sure of the exact ratio.
>>
How do you get thumbs up for pokefinder?

Is it an online thing?
>>
ANYONE FIND THE DAYCARE YET?
>>
>>30003014
People say Sneasel is the best Pokemon to chain with.

An Abra for ability checking is pretty wise too.
>>
>>30003050
It's in the wild west village.
>>
>>30003040
Should still work out anyhow, as long as there's at least two
>>
>>30003050
Near the Ranch with the Miltank and Tauros.
>>
>>30001543
This. Also, what kind of hair options are there for the girl? There's a male chart floating around but I've never seen a female one.
>>
>>30003062
Why Sneasel? It can't check abilities.

Also Abra can only check one ability before having to switch.

My problem is that the Mareanie will attack the Corsola, and since I've gotten them to 1HP through False Swipe it basically always kills them. Not to mention that Corsola are already rare as fuck.
>>
>>29996890
Pokemon don't evolve in the day care
>>
How do I level up my lower leveled pokemon quickly end game?
>>
Regarding the zygarde form, ive discovered that you can only get 10% form with the power construct ability after having all cores. But does that mean if I make a zygarde 10% now, i have to obliterate it later in order to make the power construct version? Or can i train the version i make now with aura break and then later upgrade it to make a 10% forme with power construct? Halp
>>
File: 1478203183202.png (201KB, 322x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478203183202.png
201KB, 322x395px
When do the cutscenes stop?
>>
Best Nature for Rowlet?
>>
>>30003171
Within the first hour
>>
>>30003047
Anyone?
>>
File: 1479165985146.png (30KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479165985146.png
30KB, 512x256px
>>30003171
When you get to the elite 4, not even joking.
>>
>>30003047
>>30003260
Take better pictures, it's semi-random like pokemon snap.
>>
No homo, but does anyone remember the name of that artist who drew the N/Black yaoi?

And now to step away from the gay, can I trade with Sun and Moon if I only have X/Y and ORAS games? I'm too poor to buy a new Pokemon game right now, but I'd like to give some nice Pokemon away to anons at least.
>>
>>30003035
bamp
>>
where to find drifloon + encounter rate?
>>
When can you first start trading online?
>>
>>30003647
cemetery on the first island

pretty fucking low
>>
When you play Moon at midnight your time, it'll be daylight in the game right? Is that how the time system works?
>>
Where's the Name Rater in S&M?
>>
Where do I get munchlax?
>>
How do you get hidden abilities on your starters?
>>
Where can I find Slowpoke?
>>
Is there enough room for a complete living dex in Sun/Moon, or do you need to store all your Pokémen in Bank or something?

pic semi-related
>>
>>29994667

>grubbin is first island, can't evolve it to Vikavolt until last island. luckily you get an eviolite on the second island
>first island and last island
>sun only, third island
>last island
>second island
>>29994832
>second island
>>
Will changing the 3DS clock work to make it day/night?
>>
>>30003339
Thanks anon.
>>
>>30002678

Have any pokemon eat a rainbow bean. instantly boosts their affection by 3. Pokemon with 2 or more affection get a 20% exp bonus.
>>
Anyone else notice some weird gender shenanigans?
I picked chickenchan and then picked litten which turned out to be a female and since then I've only seen one male pokemon in wild encounters.

Is this a thing, a massive coincidence or is something screwy here?
>>
>>30003673

Bumppp
>>
>>30003035
>>30003547

Kukui gives you it when you slap up Guzma for the first time (beginning of the 3rd island)
>>
Pheromosa r34 yet?
>>
Are there genners lurking?
>>
>Questions that don't deserve their own thread

I have a question

Would you fuck a Mallow
>>
>>30003848
My boys at 5 affection, it's still pretty slow levelin in my 40s and i want these last 2 at like 55ish
>>
Where can I find the battle tree?

>>30002840
Yes. At the beginning of the second island.
>>
>>30003932

Check if the Buffet Shop in Hau'oli City increased their levels.
>>
>>30003927
I'm not being nostalgic; the first generation was the best in every single way. People don't realize that because most know the games through those crappy Gen III rehashes that ruined it.

"B-but bettah graphics!"? Guess what! Those were amazing back in my day, and forced the design to be as simple as possible! That's why you see elegance in the original 151 like Charizard (still the best starter), but only unoriginal crap in the later generations.

Older species had lore and legends behind them, even being animal-like. And this was cool, not the "muh inanimate objekt!" garbage as Klink, Klefki, Litwick, Vanilluxe (WTF are ice cream cones supposed to mean?) those new graphics allowed. This garbage is not real Pokémon, IT'S SIMPLY GARBAGE! Anything created besides Red, Blue and Yellow is garbage, NOT REAL POKEMONS! Specially Garbodor (objective proof GF run out of ideas and accepts even literal trash) and that Goomy thing (if that snail is a dragon, then I'll put a HIC SVNT DRACONES sign in my garden...).

Then people point out newer designs like Pakiriceyou and say "oh look dis1 not inanimate! Its kool rite?". Sorry - since GF is running out of ideas, Parshirisu is just yet another unoriginal species, a Pikachu rip-off. Since Pikachu sells so much, they're eager to create those: Pichu, Minusle, Plusle, Dedenne... rip-offs. And poor three true Eeveelutions - how many rip-offs did they get? Five or six, I guess? (Even if they weren't rip-offs, enough is enough.)

"B-but moar is always bettah rite?" - well, no. Enough is enough. Too many irrelevant species, too many new mechanics: breeding, nature, abilities... and what the piece of sh_t are those mega evolutions? POKEMONS ARE SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE ONCE OR TWICE, NOT THRICE! But hey, if you want to do random stupid math instead of playing the game, I guess that is fine for you, right?

At least the anime is still cool, right? Right??? ...no, not even Misty saved herself. (Everybody wants her back including me.)
>>
Someone explain the 12 hour system to me. Does playing Moon at night in real time mean it'll be day time in the game?
>>
File: 1475853105381.png (147KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1475853105381.png
147KB, 457x457px
>>30003983
Nice pasta.
>>
>>30003983

This bait is 2 much. The game has gotten a little crazy and some shit is out of hand or extremely stupid/uninspired, but the only good Gen being first is ridiculous. Gold/Silver was a way better game. It was the perfect fucking sequel, and to this day probably the best follow up that's ever happened. It blew away everybody back then. I never knew anyone who didn't love it.
>>
Can you only get alolan meowth at night?
>>
Any game breaking glitches/bugs that would indicate a day 1 patch?
>>
How many boxes are there in the PC?

Put another way, how many Pokémon can I store in one game?
>>
>>30003931
obviously
>>
>>30004092

32 boxes. enough to store every pokemon, and an extra 158
>>
>>30003960
I didnt know it existed, but they're all at their low teens. So I'm gonna just beat it and try it again and see if that will raise the levels.
>>
>>30003931
The question isn't if, but how
>>
Is there a list of pokemon you can get through the Island scan thing after scanning 10 QR codes?

I got a Staraptor first time I did it so that is an option
>>
>>30004085
I gotsta know. Please.
>>
Two questions-
A.)Where can you get a Ditto
B.)Can you save right before getting your starter and save scum to get the preferred gender you want? Or do you need to restart to get a different RNG seed?
>>
>>30004315
Nope :^)

There's a five minute cutscene after you take your starter
>>
>>30003988
Came here to ask this.

Is it always night time in Moon? It's 2am right now and night time in the game. The bloom effect isn't helping either.
>>
>>30004335
That didn't quite answer my question clearly, so I will need to restart to get a different starter gender?
>>
Have they got rid of that thing from ORAS where it tells you how many Pokemon you've caught int hat area to how many are left to be caught? It was kinda like a crown.

I feel autistic, but I hate leaving before I know I've caught everything I want from an area.
>>
Where am I supposed to find Pichu? I want to use Alolan Raichu for my team, but I also know that the Pikachu line is always somewhat rare in every game.
>>
>>30004339
Night IRL=Day in moon. A twelve hour shift basically. Sun is like a normal Pokemon game cycle.
>>
>>30004374
If that's the case then why is it night time for me?
>>
>>30003091
Seconding this. Also I heard that the Male one was missing some post-game options.
>>
>>30004339
>>30004406
I think that Moon always starts you out at nighttime no matter what the clock says until you pass a certain point in the game. Once you go to sleep it should be morning.

The same thing happened to me.
>>
>>30004351
Ohhh, I see what you mean now. No, I don't think you need to restart
>>
File: Battle.png (54KB, 222x220px) Image search: [Google]
Battle.png
54KB, 222x220px
>>30003931
In some ways I feel that question does deserve a thread.
>>
>>30004229
swajj, thanks.

I was worried I'd be forced to use Bank.
>>
Anyone got the list of encounters for each route? I need to figure out where Rockruff and the best chance to find an urchin.
>>
File: 1438438434415.jpg (674KB, 700x4378px) Image search: [Google]
1438438434415.jpg
674KB, 700x4378px
>>30004287
I bring an offering for an answer
>>
>>30004431
Nah, they wouldn't do that. Bank is meant to be a means to transfer Pokemon from earlier gens over to later gens, and they plan to keep the service around for every Pokemon game. GameFreak isn't going to force you to be unable to catch everything in the game if you're not interested in transferring.
>>
>>30004455
Rockruff is in Ten Carat Hill, you'll need Tauros for that.

You get Mareanie by getting Corsola to call for help. You find Corsola either at the rippling spot in the Melemele Sea or at a regular fishing spot at Route 9. You'll also need to have cleared Lana's trial on Akala Island as she gives you the Fishing Rod afterward.
>>
>>30003931
how is this even a question?
>>
How early can you find Alolan Vulpix or Ninetales?
>>
>>29993261
When do the tutorials end? I just got the Pokefinder.
>>
>>29993932
I could be wrong, but pretty sure it's cart for physical copies, sd card for digital.
>>
File: 1457121233653.png (379KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1457121233653.png
379KB, 500x372px
How fucking long does it take to reach the first Pokemon Center?

And is it 100% confirmed that you can't trade between X/Y and Sun/Moon?
>>
>>30004596
About an hour to an hour and a half, depending on how long you take to do stuff.

Yes.
>>
WHERE
IS
TURTONATOR
FOR FUCK SAKE
it's not on your stupid pastebin since it seems to only list moon exclusive pokemon
>>
>>30004607
>Yes.
That's such bullshit, these new starters are all garbage.
>>
>>30004626
Same place as Drampa in moon.

Basically just before E4.
>>
Why cant rockruff on tem carat hill call for help? I use an adrenaline orb and everything. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: 1469506882579.png (1MB, 1025x767px) Image search: [Google]
1469506882579.png
1MB, 1025x767px
>>30004596
>>30004628
Buy Pokemon Bank.
>>
>>30004657
I would, but it's not available for Sun and Moon until January.
>>
>>29993321
They must have had to expand the spectrum to have a spot for you.
>>
>>30004670
whitty why would they do that why
>>
How do you wonder trade?

I made a bunch of shiny female Salandita.
>>
Does the light skin color in Sun and Moon look too pale in game? I'm talking about the preset with blonde hair/blue eyes. I was gonna go with that but I don't want to end up looking like a vampire
>>
>>30004781
No.
It's the same skin tone as dark hair + white skin anyway.

>>30004767
From Festival Plaza I think.
>>
Is there currently no way to make Marshadow look legit in pkhex? Does it matter if it doesn't pass the legal checker?
>>
>>29993261
What's the name of the items that are like rare candies but give more levels?
>>
What's the estimated amount of time it takes to reach the first totem pokemon to trigger sos battles?
>>
Is Jolly good for Rowlet?
>>
Can anyone explain how island scans work?
>>
File: 1479372503446[1].png (103KB, 967x435px) Image search: [Google]
1479372503446[1].png
103KB, 967x435px
>>30004985
Rotom can

Scan 10 Pokedex QR codes = unlock an Island Scan

use Island Scan = a "rare" pokemon appears in one island

Once you defeat it or capture him Island Scan turns off. you need to scan 10 QR codes again.

QR codes have cooldowns so once you scan 10, you are going to have to wait.

Pic related are the pokemons you can get with Island Scan
>>
Why can't we put Nebby in a Pokeball? I feel like this would have saved us a lot of trouble.
>>
>>30004897
Im going through the game at a leisurely pace, im 4 hours in and just about to finish the first island. That said its packed with fucking tutorials so that might be it.
>>
When do I get the other Cosmog?
im already post-game doing the UB Missions
>>
How do I reliably get a Crabrawler before first trial?

Just walk in and out of the pokemon center until the Berry tree is big enough to have one?
>>
>>30004752
Because they want to force the shitty new generation of Pokemon down our throats, why else?
>>
File: 1478402404299.jpg (13KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1478402404299.jpg
13KB, 480x262px
Abra are supposed to be 25% in the trainer school grass right?
I've been here for 20 minutes looking for one.
>>
Can you catch totem pokemon or no?
>>
>>30005181
No, you can't catch any Pokémon during a trial.
>>
File: 1474290768266.png (217KB, 529x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474290768266.png
217KB, 529x681px
At what time does "Day" happen in Moon? I want to play soon but I'm dead set on catching a Spinarak.
>>
>>30005152
That's Hau'oli Outskirts, Abra are in Hau'oli City itself
>>
File: 1479017641585.gif (730KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479017641585.gif
730KB, 391x400px
>>30005234
>>
Should I get Sun or Moon?
>>
>>30005204
Fucking damn it
>>30005225
It's day now. Moon's twelve hours ahead
>>
What's the earliest I can evolve Charjabug? And how can I get Air Slash and Thunderbolt on Vikavolt?
>>
>>30005275
>earliest
lol
4th island
>>
>>30005273
rather go with sun then, so it's actually synchronized with real time
>>
>>30005298
you can change it tp be like Sun postgame.
same with sun but it changes to 12 hours ahead
>>
>>30000000
>>
>>30005273
Guess I gotta play later so I can catch a Spinarak without having to backtrack, then.
>>
So wait

I'm chaining Rockruff

I get it down, call for help, kill the help, it calls another, I kill the original rockruff, the new one calls for help and so on and so on. Does jt matter which rockruff it is? Or does it only matter that another rockruff appeared and will call for help? I've been at this like an hour now
>>
How do I view personal information relating to wi-fi stuff i.e. link battles won, number of link trades, questionnaire etc.?
>>30003798
Wow was not expecting to see zizek and shaviro glaring at me on /vp/ at all
>>
is there a substitute for L+A to get quick move info if I have L=A enabled? since pressing either L or A just picks the move now
>>
are the starters shiny locked or is it possible to soft reset until shiny?
>>
>>29995695
Uhm go to the school in the first town. Then go to the grass on the left of the gate. I met grimer there. 10% chance though iirc
>>30003652
p early, once you unlock festival plaza and shit which is a bunch of cut scenes
>>30003927
genned my whole team at the start, lvl 5 mons I wanted to use through the game which some can't be obtained later
gonna manually evolve some of them too, since some evolutions are out of whack (like vikavolt)
>>30004373
Route 1, low encounter rate, got mine after a few pikipek
>>
>>30005137

anybody?
Would like to progress and not waste my time SR-ing for something I can't SR for
>>
Can I get a Grimer on Route 1? I'm getting conflicting information when I Google it
>>
>>30005407
They aren't locked, apparently. An anon made a thread a while ago about how his Rowlet turned out to be shiny when he got it.
>>
Is team Skull racist?
>>
Is it just me or is the game laggy as fuck? Takes ~20s to boot, ~10 to shut down, ~5 to access menu and ~2 to switch tabs.
The game is laggy everywhere too, not just battles.

Im using an old 3DS XL btw
>>
>>30005441
No, but you it seems you can get one in Hau’oli City.
http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
>>
>>30005478
thats why you cuck. not your fault though, the game should be n3ds exclusive
>>
>>30005315
that'll take too long
>>
>>29993261
What is the secret shared between Rockruff and the starters?
Why are the games called Sun and Moon, yet the Sun and the Moon are totally unimportant to the plot at all?
Does Mallow's carpet match the drapes?
Why are all the Pokemon of Alola slow as a drop of maple syrup dripping directly from a bald cypress tree as a voodoo lobster crawls to it first?
Why must EVERY fucking E.T. use Dark and Poison types?
Will gyms return? Do you think trials are better than gyms?
Do you see a trend with adding a new gimmick with every new generation?
Mega evolution? Z-moves?
What fucking next? What new gimmick do you think will happen?
Can I have your number?
>>
Whats in the egg you get on the second island? I want to know if i should even bother hatching it.
>>
>>30005912
Eevee
>>
WHERE DO I FIND ROCKRUFF AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME PLEASE
>>
File: 1451525899626.png (170KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451525899626.png
170KB, 750x750px
What time does night begin?
>>
>>30006058
Ten Carat Hill
You need Tauros to get inside
>>
>>30006058
TEN CARAT HILL
>>
>>30006093
>>30006087
I tried finding locating it on the rotom map but all i see in that area is route one, does it only show up after?
After the tauros moves or I literally have to catch one? I remember playing the leak i ran into a lv2 rockruff somewhere pretty early.
>>
Where can I find a Thunderstone?
>>
>>29993261
How easy is it to reset a pokemon's EV's in Sun and Moon? I imagine it unlocks somewhere near the end game.
>>
Does it actually become fun? I put the game down after 2 hours and haven't touched it since.
>>
>>30006498
You can buy them from Olivia's shop near the end of island 2. You can also find one behind the guy that revives fossils, which is off of route 8.
>>
Where's the Name Rater in Sun & Moon?
>>
>>30007021
Tourist center on the second island I believe
>>
>>29993261
this image just gave me PTSD. I had forgoten just how stupid that protagonists hat was. fuck
>>
>>30007060
Not near as dumb as the hat for the male in R/S/E, or in B/W2 with the fucking pineapple headband or the cinnamon buns.

And cannot even touch the hat for the female in Sun/Moon.
>>
are legendarys shiny locked?
>>
Should I attempt to reset to get shiny Rowlett?

The darker green color is so much nicer to look at.
>>
>>30007213
By rough calculations, it would average over 220 hours to get a shiny.
>>
>>30007060
It's just a fucking beret holy shit, why did this trigger so many people? Gen 3's retarded white wig+bandanna was way worse
>>
>>30007241
Would it at least be worth resetting for a female to try and breed one? What's the soonest you can breed?
>>
>>30007249
It's hair.
>>
>>30007258
Near the start of the second island.
That is a better idea than resetting for one.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.676309388_fgh9.jpg (323KB, 1500x978px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.676309388_fgh9.jpg
323KB, 1500x978px
>>30007264
It's literally a hat, don't start that shit
>>
>>29993261
Dunno but your mums anus is expansive, her region is large
>>
>>30007294
So they .intentionally made it shit. Got it
>>
>>30007345
It's definitely more shit than the Gen 4 hat by far
>>
when i played the demo it gave me the option to transfer gredinja to sun and moon but it wasnt out yet (this was weeks ago) there was no way to save the game so do i just have to play through it again and transfer?
>>
>>30007417
it autosaves
>>
>>30007417
Stop being a literal autits and google it
>>
>stupid questions thread
>posts Gen 4
It's like poetry
>>
Has anyone figured out what the Cave of Revelation is for?
>>
>>30007445
Ebin
>>
why is there no national pokedex. Like for what purpose.
>>
>>30008112
Because it's for nerds.
>>
I heard something about different pokeball throw styles. What's that about?
>>
File: 176482883.jpg (111KB, 462x482px) Image search: [Google]
176482883.jpg
111KB, 462x482px
What can I do here to increase the friendship faster? Gotta evolve those baby pokemon.

I miss the soothing bags from XY
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>30004736
>>
Will there ever be a proper 3ds emulator?
>>
File: 1468131682769.png (76KB, 512x592px) Image search: [Google]
1468131682769.png
76KB, 512x592px
Will trainers start having more than one pokemon?

Almost every trainer on the first island only had one pokemon and I'm hoping that's just a first island thing.
>>
Do you still need an HM slave or do the ridable pokemon replace them completely and I can have a fully useful team all the way through?
>>
>>30008348
HM slaves are a thing of the past.
>>
The game is out for everyone in the US right now, correct? Can I go online safely, or should I wait a few more hours?
>>
Did grass types get any kind of buff and, to be more specific, did Lilligant's type coverage get taken care of?
>>
>>30004413
Yeah, there's a scripted day night cycle at the start of the game.
>>
Where's the battle tree?
>>
When do you unlock Tauros as a HM thing?
>>
>>30008491
After the first trial, I think? Before the end of the first island for sure (and that goes by pretty quick).
>>
can someone link me a guide to pirating sun/moon? I swear I'll buy it next week, I'm just broke right now.
I have an old 3DSXL, presumably with the latest firmware update. am I fucked?
>>
Is there a place where you can hold your stick in one direction and keep going indefinitely to hatch eggs?
>>
Are there any differences between Sun and Moon aside from pokemon/ultra beasts, time of day, and totem pokemon? I can only find lists detailing pokemon differences really. I want to know if some story beats are different aside from solgaleo being in lunala's place and the time being different.
>>
Is the legendary sequence great and not rushed?
>>
>>30008525
If your 3ds isn't hacked already then you're pretty much fucked in that regard.
>>
File: 4gqtz[1].jpg (177KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
4gqtz[1].jpg
177KB, 500x376px
>come into the thread wanting to help
>know lots of answers since I already cleared the game but the questions are so fucking dumb that I'd rather ignore them
>>
If I inject my save onto the legit version after deleting the leaked version and its respective ticket will I be safe using online?
>>
Where the fuck is Rockruff? is it rare?
>>
Is there a list of all the correct answers for Festival visitors?

For example, which shop does "I want to treat myself" correspond with?
>>
I replaced a facility in Festival Plaza. Is it gone forever? I never got the chance to go to it.
>>
>>29997227
>all three of my favorite Sinnoh mons can be found in-game before the league
Neat
>>
How does Refresh work? Is it like Amie in that it will give your pokemon dumb boosts? I'd like to use it to groom my pokemon, but I don't want them to get exp boosts, Sturdy, healing status during battles, etc. Those made the battles in XY far easier than they should have been.
>>
>>30011920
Yes, dumb boosts.
>>
Are roller skates still in the game?
>>
>>30011937
Bummer, oh well.
>>
where does magneton evolve ?
>>
>>30012030
nope
>>
Do you unlock any different lip colours later in the game?
>>
Hey am I being completely retarded or did they remove the ability to check what a nature does in game?

I know most of them anyway but it's kind of annoying that the feature seems to be gone.

I am R/G colorblind but I could still tell in ORAS. Don't notice any difference in S/M between the numbers.
>>
File: 1476609582482.png (554KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476609582482.png
554KB, 722x720px
>>30013405
Maybe you're looking at something with a neutral ability.
It's pretty clear. It's the words not the numbers.
>>
>>30013437
I am just a retard thanks. I see it now. Kind of difficult but it's there.
>>
>>30013868

Asking here.
>>
>>29993261
Where can you find the mega evolution device? Can't seem to mega even though I have the stone.
>>
Super training really isn't in the game anymore? Do they still have something like the white bag that can wipe out trained EVs completely?
>>
>>30014591
EV training is done on an 'island' inside an app you get.
>>
Where's the Yellow Nectar in the meadow?

My oricorie's nickname doesn't work if he's a hula girl
>>
How do I get Bagon to spawn on route 3 ? Encouter tables say it should be level 15-18 and I'm only getting lvl 12 mons ?
>>
Where's Bruxish at earliest? I looked at the pastebin but there's like 200 hits for it there
>>
Where the fuck do I catch pikachu? I cant find it.
>>
I've got one, It's daytime in my moon game.

Why? I thought it was on a 12 hour shift. It's 13:45 on the east coast and on my DS...

So why's the sun shining in moon?
>>
>>30014789
it's on the middle zone of the first island (right before the little steps before the kahuna town little thing), really low chances of coming up tho so patience
>>
>>30014837
Moon got night time during the day.
>>
>>30014837
I believe there are certain story segments that ignore time of day on your 3DS clock.
>>
does your eyebrow color change when you dye your hair?
>>
>>30014899
Yes. Glad to be answering the important questions, dubs deserved.
>>
Where is the battle tree?
>>
>>30014941
Poni island, in some of the unexplored areas.
>>
Why are there so few new pokemon in this game, why did all the shit genwun pokemon get the alolan forms
>>
If anyone's beaten Sun, is the Champion Room identical to the one in Moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgf5Udc9poo
>>
File: 250px-Grubbin.png (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Grubbin.png
29KB, 250x250px
i've been scouring the patch of grass to the left of the entrance to iki village on route 1 for like an hour now and i've only run into 1 of these bastards which wasn't my preferred gender near the start. Is there any better area to find these?!?
>>
>>30015043
it's just a little bit more common at the beggining of the second island.
>>
>>30015071
thanks m8

at least this gives me an excuse to make progress
>>
Where can I find Charizardite, if at all?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.