[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh Remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2MB, 1992x888px
Now that Sun Moon is old and busted let's talk about the inevitable Sinnoh Remake
>>
It'll probably be out in 2020 if it follows the 5 year trend
>>
>>29993218
There will be a Kanto remake before Sinnoh, it'll probably be the Switch's rumored gamefreak pokemon title. I do think the Sinnoh remakes will happen though.

Gen 7 is either going to be the first one game gen, or it's going to be the first split console gen since let's get real, there's no way Nintendo is making a new handheld with how the Switch works. Phone gaming has destroyed the pocket-size handheld market.
>>
Anyone who thinks DP won't get remade is in denial. Remember when RS wouldn't get remade because you can already transfer the pokemon from it?
>>
>>29993786
>Kanto remake before Sinnoh
Jesus how much genwunner pandering is enough. Kalos XY is pretty much Kanto 2.0
>>
All that matters is Cynthia

Cynthia is love, Cynthis is life
>>
>>29993830
I know right. they should have just thrown Kanto in gen 6 and be done with it
>>
>wanting Sinnoh to get ruined by Nu-Gamefreak

I'm up for remakes if they brought in the Platinum and HGSS team

Not the lightweights who did X&Y, ORAS and SuMo
>>
>>29993218
Think Dialga and Palkia will get some new gimmick or form along with the remakes or will the box legends be left untouched? Also, think it'll integrate anything from Platinum or will it go the ORAS route?
>>
>>29993818
Ok, compare the size of Alola and Sinnoh, now tell me who's in denial.
>>
File: Sinnoh.jpg (141KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh.jpg
141KB, 800x564px
>>29993218
I would hate to see another 3d remake in under 240p

Something on the switch would be a million times better.
>>
>>29993786
>Gen I remake
>Gen I literally playable on 3DS and soon to be compatible with S/M

Top kek lad. Besides, even if there is another bloody kanto remake, it'll be coming after the Sinnoh remake.
>>
>>29993884
>I'm up for remakes if they brought in the Platinum and HGSS team
They're gone Jim. 3D sucks the life out of Pokemon. It looks like sanitized garbage running at sub 20 fps rather than artful sprites of DS games.
>>
>>29993911

What has that got to do with anything?
(Not who you replied to but I'm confused).
>>
>>29994012
I am who he replied to and I'm still confused, lol
>>
You guys realize it's not going to be a Kanto remake, it's going to be a Kanto expansion, right? They are definitely going back to Kanto, probably for Switch. It's not even a question.
>>
>>29993884
This.
>>
>>29993786
I bet we will get a Kanto remake that is a reverse Gen II on the Switch. Start with Kanto, move to Johto, then take on Mt. Silver.
>>
>>29994178
>Switch
>handheld
(lol
>>
>>29994235
>reverse Gen 2

smaller Union Cave
smaller Ilex Forest
smaller Mt. Mortar
smaller Dark Cave
smaller Whirlpool islands and the water route its situated
>>
>>29993786
>rumored GF Switch title
GF hasn't said a word about the Switch. The Pokemon Company did

a mainline game will never be on a console
>>
>temporal
>celestial

It makes no sense and it sounds so shitty I'll even bother to say it
>>
>>29993786
>there's no way Nintendo is making a new handheld with how the Switch works.
(lol

They already said the Switch is not the 3DS successor, why do casuals still force this meme?

>Phone gaming has destroyed the pocket-size handheld market.
Phone gaming is different from the handheld market. They sold more 3DSes than WiiUs.
>>
>>29993957
>>Gen I literally playable on 3DS

You mean just like gen 4?

Sinnohfetuses need to fuck off. Remakes are terrible.
>>
Here's what'll probably happen.
>DP Remakes announced in February 17, released in December
>games will be largely the same aside from the addition of Sylveon to the dex and Sinnohian Forms for, you guessed it, more Genwun Pokemon with no Megas or Crossgen Evolutions
>new Megas and Z-Moves in general, Marshadow gets an Awakened Forme or something while Magearna gets a Mega
>Rowan's Assistant becomes forced romance and appears more frequently to hold your hand
>Super Contests are basically copypasted from ORAS aside from the dancing segment which is omitted due to GF not wanting to make new animations for 800+ Pokemon, including Formes and Regional Variations
>Customization disappears again
>PokeRide is gone, meaning you have to lug around 2 HM Slaves again
>Cynthia's Ace is now Lucario, uses Mega Lucario while Garchomp gets a Z-Move
>Mesprit will automatically join you upon freeing it from Galactic's clutches
>Great Marsh is a regular route
>Battle Tree copypasted, Red/Blue are absent and replaced with Barry/Palmer because GF didn't want to make younger models
>Palmer mentions a Battle Frontier but plans were cancelled when Caitlin suddenly left and a proper replacement couldn't be found
>Postgame is same as DP plus Hoopa Portals with Literally Every Legendary in them, plus Darkrai is now obtainable without an Event
>no Platinum Episode, Giratina's just chilling in Turnback Cave holding the Gresious Orb
>PokeRadar can be combined with SOS Chains for even higher HA, IV and Shiny rates
>that one bitch with a Haunter still exists
>Iron Island is now a mandatory visit to progress the game, and Riley straight up gives you a Lucario instead of a Riolu Egg
>games only exist to be filler until Gen 8 on Switch
>>
>>29994477
>Rowan's Assistant
Sycamore
>>
File: DPP.png (760KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
DPP.png
760KB, 1024x620px
Confirmed
>>
>>29994477
>on Switch
>>
>>29995474
Until they announce a 4DS or Nintendo Gamechild Mk.III, we can only assume it'll be on Switch.
>>
>>29995444
I don't get it
>>
>>29995539
>we
No

Not all of us are newfags

Newfags are retarded to believe that Nintendo will exit from the handheld market just because their new main console looks like one
>>
GB: Gen 1
GBC: Gen 2
GBA: Gen 3/Gen 1
DS: Gen 4/Gen2, Gen 5
3DS: Gen 6/Gen 3, Gen 7/Gen 1

Next Portable: Gen 8/Gen 4, Gen 9/Gen 2, Gen 10/Gen 5
>>
File: battle revolution.jpg (71KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
battle revolution.jpg
71KB, 720x504px
gen 4 already got their remake
>>
>>29993688
2019, you're off a year.
>>
>>29995969
Flying Fire Red/Poison Leaf Green: 2017

Gen 8: 2019
Adamant Diamond/Lustrous Pearl: 2020

Gen 9: 2022
Clear Heart Gold/Tidal Soul Silver: 2023

Gen 10: 2025
Deep Black/Vast White 2026
>>
File: IMG_2054.gif (556KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.gif
556KB, 474x379px
>>29995969
>Next Portable
He doesn't know
>>
>>29996284
Gen 11: 2028
XLife/YDestruction: 2029

Gen 12: 2031
Continental Omega Ruby/Primordial Alpha Sapphire: 2032

Gen 13: 2034
Radiant Sun/Full Moon: 2035

Gen 14: 2037
Blazing Flying Fire Red/Overgrowing Poison Leaf Green: 2038
>>
>>29996027
not many people remember battle revolution
>>
>>29996630

Shining Polished Crystal
>>
>>29993688
2004-2010 is 5 years?
2010-2014 is 5 years?
What kind of math were you taught?
>>
>>29994311
>They already said the Switch is not the 3DS successor
Good goy, yesssss, the Switch isn't replacing the 3DS! (But little does he know we're replacing it with a smaller, dockless Switch!!!)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.