[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most useless GEN 7 pokemon to use even ingame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: slider-p05_02_en.jpg (60KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
slider-p05_02_en.jpg
60KB, 578x327px
I'd say Oricorio,Komala and Bruxish
>>
>>29992224
"no."
>>
>>29992224
Komala is easily OU, maybe even Uber
>>
>not using the speedy dancer with acrobatics to stomp out all the slow bug type users

disgusting
>>
Bruxish was going to be my bottom bitch though!

Is he really that bad?
>>
probs Pyukumuku for ingame
>>
>>29992573
I didn't use one, but Bruxish is terrific. OP doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Be sure to get a physically leaning one with Strong Jaw.
>>
>>29992224
Objectively Pyukumuku.
>>
>>29992224
Oricorio is great. You get Acrobatics so early there's no reason not to use it to stomp the first two islands. By the time it starts to fall off you get Revelation Dance and the Calm Mind TM.
>>
>>29992609
Thanks, you sexy fuck.
>>
>>29992573
no. one of the better pokemons this gen. I dont like the design, but it easily beats half of the alola pokedex
>>
>>29992634
literally this
>>
Vikavolt due to its terrible stat spread.
>>
>>29992224
I'd say gollispod and that fucking ability.
>>
anyone posting non-pyukumuku is stupid
enjoy literally not being able to direct attack
>>
>>29992548
literally how
>>
>>29992548
Got a build to back that up?
>>
>>29992224
Oricorio destroys the first two islands and is perfectly useable for the last two.
>>
if you dont use a pyukumuku in game

youre more of a wimp than golisopod spawn
>>
Komala won't be the most useless. It won't be very good unfortunately, but with that attack, it's just good enough for me to bother trying it out at least. It will hit hard and has a good attack pool.

There are likely more useless choices, like Persian and Trumpshoos
>>
Pyukumuku maybe. All it has are ridiculous defenses, literally no speed and HP, and an average atack stat that it can't even use properly.

Route 1 shitmons will probably become a burden as the game progresses as well (Persian, Raticate and my boy Gumshoos).

From the looks of it you also get Vikavolt and Crabominable very late in the game. They're alright but their speed is atrocious, which is unfortunate because that late into the game you're facing off against strong trainers and legendaries.
>>
cosmog
>>
File: 1453009423237.png (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453009423237.png
27KB, 500x500px
this thing
>>
>>29992708
You mean terrible speed?

It's bulkier than the majority of bugs and its SpAtk is astronomical.
>>
>>29993555
>average atack stat that it can't even use properly
You mean can't use at all.

>>29995409
It's bulk is okay, but it only has four resistances.

Scizor has very similar bulk but has eight resistances plus only one weakness (Vikavolt has two) and a strong priority attack.
>>
>>29992224
>oricorio
>useless
>good ability/speed, good movepool

>komala
>decent in-game bulk, immunity to status, high attack, self heal/stat boost

>bruxish
>strong jaw, okay attack, pretty decent typing

>>29993555
This lists most of them, the usual route 1 shitters and late bloomers will be bad in-game and probably won't be decent online either. GF should probably realize that making a pokemon evolve/get caught super late in the game and still only giving it mediocre or just okay stats is a pretty good way to get people to completely forget it exists. It's probably the biggest problem in BW, desu
>>
Cosmog and Cosmoem are the only answers.
>>
>>29992767
>>29993016

choice band sleep talk
>>
I'll tell you what is absolutely useless.

The crab. (And sandyghast until it evolves. Then it's a solid physical wall that can wear things down but trust me you get used to it dying to literally everything even with eviolite).

I'm so glad I made the switch to Hariyama for the elite four.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.