[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you get the red shirt this NPC has? The NPCs on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: top_0002.png (202KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
top_0002.png
202KB, 400x480px
Where do you get the red shirt this NPC has? The NPCs on the plaza all have randomly generated hairstyles and clothes and stuff, so I can guess that it's probably red due to being dyed, but I can't find any colored tank top shirts with that flower pattern

Also this can be a trainer customization thread if you want
>>
File: pyu.png (70KB, 230x147px) Image search: [Google]
pyu.png
70KB, 230x147px
I've been asking everywhere. Does anyone know if this hat is avalible for the female trainer, and if so where? Also, are there any other places to buy clothes besides the apparel shops?
>>
>can't do that clothing order feature on NPCs
fug
>>
I bet it is from Malie, not sure though
>>
What are the male options for everything? Can you change eyes?
>>
>>29987994
>"Oh! This is a nice place!"
>"Hmm, this makes me feel..."
>"I forgive you"
I didn't even do anything to them.
>>
>>29989644
>He forgot what he did
I retract my forgiveness
>>
>>29989644
>This place is good
>my thoughts are: I won't forgive you!
>you gained 4 FC
>>
File: sad bird.jpg (21KB, 176x180px) Image search: [Google]
sad bird.jpg
21KB, 176x180px
>>29989644
>Festival plaza dialogue is awkward because sophocles is an autist that doesn't know how to talk to people
>>
File: 1471391046285.png (217KB, 529x681px) Image search: [Google]
1471391046285.png
217KB, 529x681px
Pokemon Sun and Moon feature version exclusive clothing.

Sun gets: Hibiscus themed stuff. Vanilla clothing choices: Red, orange, pink beige. Gothorita top.

Moon gets: Vanilla clothing choices: Blue, navy blue, green, purple. Luvdisc top.
>>
File: 1478672108352.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478672108352.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>29990023
You fucking what
Dyes are used to create the other versions clothes, right?
>>
>>29990023
beige isn't a color on the dye list, so it should be yellow

but i've seen colors slightly different from my "pastel orange" so i believe it
>>
File: 1479173957502.png (7KB, 297x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479173957502.png
7KB, 297x360px
>>29990149
You are almost right, my dear anon. You cannot get "neutral" colors, however;

1 Star Dye Shop includes every single color in a lighter tone (only yellow looks good in my opinion, other look too white.) I believe neutral Yellow might also be Sun exclusive.

3 Star Dye Shop features dark colorsinstead.

Keep in mind you need a lot of berries in order to make these colors, otherwise you can do it berry-less after the color of your Dye shop.

In order to obtain "neutral" colors and version exclusives, you must unlock the "I like your outfit!" feature from the Plaza around level 10 or 15. The game will select a random item from the person you're talking to. If you don't have it, you may order a copy. If you don't get the exclusive item, you can make said visitor with the exclusive clothing a VIP and ask every day until you get your exclusive clothing.
>>
>>29990023
I swear to fuck if the plain t shirt is limited to Moon

>>29990322
Wait, so we only have a choice between pastel or dark, not a normal tone?
>>
>>29990433
You cannot dye a normal color, that is right. However, maybe this is possible in 5 star dye shops.
>>
>>29990461
Thanks, Game Freak. I knew we could rely on you to fuck up the best features.
>>
>>29990433
that may be the case for when you dye white clothes, if there is no 2star dye booth

you can buy them though
>>
So no dice on the pyukumuku hat? Does anyone at least know what all of the places to buy are?
>>
How soon can I take my hat off?
>>
>>29991101
As soon as you get in a dressing room. Pretty soon.
>>
>>29990322
How do you like their outfits? I got the message already but never found how to do it?

Also is there any way to get back deleted facilities? Or a full list so I can plan ahead?
>>
>>29991272
Talk to them, there's an option.

No and someone will make one sooner or later.
>>
>>29988261
>I've been asking everywhere. Does anyone know if this hat is avalible for the female trainer, and if so where?
I don't think it is.
>>
>>29990023
>Sun gets: Gothorita top.
why the fuck would Sun get that one
please tell me it looks like shit
>>
File: CsznsE8UMAA_C15.jpg (73KB, 1200x727px) Image search: [Google]
CsznsE8UMAA_C15.jpg
73KB, 1200x727px
>>29991923
>>
Does Sun get the plain tees?
>>
>>29992012
eh, it's not bad but losing it doesn't really hurt
Thanks bro
>>
>>29991864
GF just won't stop cucking poor little Pyukumuku.
>>
how do you dye clothes?
>>
>>29991330
What, seriously? If you replace a store for something else, it's gone forever then?
Why the fuck would they do this?
>>
>>29992883
Take them to a dye house and use berries.
>>
>>29992967
There's only like 6 or so different kinds of stall.
>>
>version-exclusive battles
>version-exclusive clothes
what the ABSOLUTE fuck. exclusive pokemon encourage trading, which was the whole basis for the franchise, but this shit serves no purpose whatsoever.
>>
>>29993081
dye house? I have to build them in the plaza?
>>
>>29993164
Maybe you can get the version exclusive clothes from other players? Don't other players also appear in the Plaza?

Also, are you sure there are version exclusive battles? I saw people talking about Mallow and Kiawe being version exclusives but there was no proof, and the text dump from Moon had battles with both.
>>
>>29993164
They stopped pretending the intention isn't making people buy two games.
>>
so, which gender is better for customization? i like both protags this time around, and im not sure if i want to look like a cool hawaiian bro or a qt chicken chan
>>
>>29993916
looks like girls win again this time around

there's like 1 decent make hairstyle and mostly awful clothes whereas girls get a lot better stuff in general
>>
>>29994054
thats a real shame, although it makes it easier

>>29990023
can anyone confirm this? it would be so retarded if they had a tropical game but limited the hibiscus clothes to one version
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.