[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We go back to day 1 of Sun and Moon's reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-logo.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-logo.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Okay, everyone, I've seen all the trailers for Sun and Moon for the year. I can't post any pics or videos, but I'll tell you what I know.

>Box legends are a Lion and a Bat
>Starters are a Grass/Flying Owl, a Fire Cat and a Water Sea Lion
>There's a rock dog that can evolve into a bigger dog or a werewolf depending on the version
>There's a pokemon with a helmet that resembles Arceus' ring. It evolves by removing its helmet and gains Arceus' ability
>There will be a Legendary "Trio" although it's a quartet. Electric, Grass, Water and Psychic. All have Fairy as their secondary
>Zygarde's forms are in the games. Ash Greninja is too, but you get him from a Demo. Think ORAS.
>There will be new forms to old pokemon. Exclusively Gen 1
>The region is based off of Hawaii
>The crystals in the logos are items you can collect in game to allow you to use super moves. there is one of each type as well as a few moves exclusive to certain pokemon
>There is no pokemon leauge, but it is being constructed as the game is going on
>Instead of Gyms, you do important sidequests that lead to Boss-like Pokemon that can summon other Pokemon to help them in battle
>Evil team is named Team Skull. They're more of a ruffian group then "Mwuahaha, world domination!"
>There is a group called the Aether Foundation that apparently look after pokemon that get hurt
>They might be connected to strange, interdemensional creatures called Ultra Beasts.
>You can train IVs into your pokemon with Bottlecaps
>HMs are dead. You can ride on pokemon to do their tasks, such as fly and the like
>Pokemon Moon is set twelve hours apart form Sun so it's night in game while it's day IRL
>Battle Tree facility where you meet up with past champions and other characters. Red and Blue are highlighted and have aged up a bit. Wally looks the same though
>>
>>29987760
>Red
Why not Ash since he's gonna win the league?
>>
no es fake
>>
>>29987760
>Electric, Grass, Water, and Psychic
>not Electric, Grass, Water, and Fire

0/10
Try harder, fag
>>
>>29987760
Fake and gay.
>>
>There's a pokemon with a helmet that resembles Arceus' ring. It evolves by removing its helmet and gains Arceus' ability

Nice fanfic, faggot.
>>
>Ash Greninja is too
>Anime shit in the game
hahaha also Tobias confirmed for Champion
>>
>>29987760
>>There will be new forms to old pokemon. Exclusively Gen 1

But it's called Sun and Moon and is the second 3D game! Gold and Silver introduced the day and night cycle!

Sunflora is literally the Sun pokemon! It's obviously gonna get a Mega form!

I bet you Solrock and Lunatone are big parts of the story. It only makes sense!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.