[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PELIPPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 279.png (18KB, 525x293px) Image search: [Google]
279.png
18KB, 525x293px
This huge-billed thicc son of a bitch is ready to help make YOU his BITCH come Gen 7. Are you ready to repent as this lazy-ass looking motherfucker with the duck bill kicks all kinds of shit in?

Are you prepared for the endless speedy rainmons or Thunderspamming cockholes? If you're unprepared you'll get FUCKED by this magnificent being?

>But anon his moves
His moves are the fucking shit
>Scald - Burn that nigga and do HUGE damage. With 95 Special Attack, Rain and STAB, this thing hits like a fucking truck. So much so that it OHKOs a specially defensive invested Alolan Marowak if you invest! You see that lightning rod? FUCK IT.
>Hydro Pump
Scald already kills the shit out of everything but if you want to play dangerous this nigga can shit out a STAB Rain Hydro Pump like it ain't nothing
>Hurricane
EAT SHIT PIDGEOT. You know those fucking asshole Grass types? Or those Fighting types? Fuck them. In Rain Hurricane Brings Only Pain. This piece of shit will turn their assholes inside out and confuse them. That fucking Base Power increased by STAB is ridiculous.
>U-Turn
HOLY SHIT THIS THING LEARNS U-TURN
YOU CAN COME IN, SET RAIN, TELL SOME FAGGOT TO PISS OFF AND TAG OUT INTO A TAPU OR SOMETHING FOR TERRAIN + WEATHER
>Ice Beam
Rest in piss Garchomp. This chunky motherfucker will eat a stone edge and turn that piece of shit sandshark into a Popsicle. Or a Popsycthe, if it megas.

>But anon what about his utlit-
PELIPPER HAS THE BEST FUCKING UTILITY
>Protect
Defends against ANY attack LITERALLY broken
>Wide Guard
Stops that Rock Slide and just FUCKS people's days up
>Roost
FREE REGENERATION
>Tailwind
As if this chunky bird fuck wasn't good enough, he now makes everyone else even more good.

Now lets look at abilities
>Drizzle
10/10
100/100
Simply the BEST ability possible. Drop down that rain and start hitting even harder. Other mons can't even compete

This nigga combined with Electric Sweepers is KING. No, beyond a king. This thicc-ass burd is a GOD.
>>
>>29985816
I can't believe some basic pelican with black sharpie eyes is going to be usable.
>>
SEA BREEZE!
>>
>>29985816
You meant to post this on Reddit. It's them that find black-talk funny and cool.
>>
>>29985880
>>29985816
SEA BREEZE
E
A

B
R
E
E
Z
E

TASTE THE WATER!
>>
>>29985861
I can't believe an autist spent this much time typing up something for it not to be funny
>>
S-stop making my favorite pokemon MAINSTREAM!
>>
ahahahahahj the bird looks like toilet
>>
>65 speed
>60 HP
(x) doubt
>>
>>29985930
What the fuck, that wasn't even me as OP.
>>
>Cleffa used Metronome!
>Cleffa used Nuzzle!
>>
>>29986031
Speed is no problem. Slow U-Turn is actually preferred sometimes. Pelliper takes the hit, attacks, switches out and the sweeper comes in with full HP.
>>
>>29985816
>le reddit swearing man meme XD
>>
Serious post here.
252 HP/252+ Def Pelliper is 76% MORE physically bulky and 47% LESS specially bulky than 252 HP/252+ SpD Politoed.
If we swap the EVs/Natures, Pelliper is 11% MORE specially bulky and 13% LESS physically bulky than Politoed.
Keep in mind that Water/Flying type is better than pure Water defensively, and Pelliper has recovery while Politoed doesn't.
>>
>>29986875
Doesn't Pelipper have a better movepool too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.