[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ev training. Where do i start this gen? Got a shiny rockruf i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1479338141178.png (567KB, 456x603px) Image search: [Google]
1479338141178.png
567KB, 456x603px
Ev training.
Where do i start this gen?
Got a shiny rockruf i want to be as deadly as possible.
>>
File: 1479062809326.png (56KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479062809326.png
56KB, 400x240px
>>29984763
I wanna fug her
>>
>>29984851
Wut
>>
Pls.
>>
>>29984763
I saved this from a previous thread, it basically sums up everything:

IVs:
>To Hyper Train, you need a Bottle Cap and a Pokemon at level 100
>There are two types of Bottle Caps, one which max out one stat and one which maxes out all stats
>Hyper Training doesn't actually set IVs to 31, it instead sets a flag that makes the game treat all IVs as 31, meaning that the ORIGINAL HIDDEN POWER IS KEPT
>In other words, a Hyper Trained Ditto is not a 31 IV Ditto and will use the old imperfect IVs when bred
>Bottle Caps can be obtained by trading Red/Blue/Green/Yellow Shards with a guy at the Festival Plaza. Shards can be obtained from the Pelago.
>"hurr durr no blissey bases how do I get to level 100" - Levels can be raised using most of the same features that raise EVs (Plaza, Pelago) described below

EVs - The Poke Pelago (PASSIVELY TRAIN EVS WHILE YOU SLEEP OR DO SOMETHING ELSE)
>At the third and final upgrade, Isle Evelup has 3 groups. Each group can have up to 6 Pokemon each and each group can focus on training one stat at a time.
>WITHOUT Poke Beans, each group gains 4 EVs every 30 minutes (8 EVs per hour or 31 and a half hours to max a stat).
>WITH Poke Beans, each group gains 4 EVs every 15 minutes (16 EVs per hour or 15 and a half hours to max a stat).
>You can set the precise interval you want to train if you want to reach a specific final EV.
(cont.)
>>
>>29986702
EVs - The Festival Plaza (FREE, INSTANT EV MAXING)
>One of the booth types in the Plaza is a shop that sells EV boosting drinks (for Festival Coins - FC - basically Poke Miles). At the highest level, these shops sell drinks that can fully maximize a stat.
>The shops can sell multiple EV maxing drinks ("Max HP", "Max Def" etc.) but you can only buy each drink once a day per shop (meaning that you could buy both the HP and the Def drink in one day).
>You can have up to 7 booths in your Plaza, and they can be duplicates of one another. In other words, in the best case scenario, YOU CAN *INSTANTLY* MAXIMIZE EACH STAT UP TO 7 TIMES PER DAY
>"hurr but how do i get a good booth" - You can check what booths both random players and friends have and clone their booths to your plaza. In other words, if someone gets a good booth, it can spread like Pokerus. Just add someone from /wfg/ with it and its yours. Quick and easy.
>"hurr what if i only want 128 EVs" - There are medium and small size drinks as well in lower tier shops.

EVs - Wild Pokemon
>it just like how it worked in gen 5, except faster (but not as fast as hordes) because of Exp Share and the fact that wild pokemon can summon allies for quick grinding.
>>
Find a pokemon that gives the right IVs, then use an Adrenaline Orb and chain them.
>>
>>29987049
....no
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.