[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm def ban what l can do to have my online back ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 20161115_201458.jpg (66KB, 638x483px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_201458.jpg
66KB, 638x483px
I'm def ban what l can do to have my online back ?
>>
Email Nintendo saying you're sorry, it worked for me.
>>
>>29984413
Proof or didn't happened
>>
How do I even know if I'm banned, everything seem to be working fine, from the e-shop to other games online.
>>
>>29984482
You are not banned then or not for the moment
>>
>>29984380
1) If you have a friend with a not banned CFW'd 3DS, inject his Localfriendcodeseed_B and secureinfo plus an empty nnidsave.bin in your own. This ONLY works for online games, it won't unban you from memeverse or the eShop.

2) If you cannot do the above, wait 15 days because the bans MIGHT be temporary. If 15 days pass and you're not unbanned then you're SOL.
>>
>>29984551
That's weird, since I was online all the time, I did bought the game on e-shop, though.
>>
>>29984562
I have an old 3DS that's on like 7.6 that I could hack but damn Im too lazy to go through all that just to wonder trade a few shitmon.
>>
>>29984562
Can my friend be ban if we play at the same time online ?
>>
>>29984623
I need an answer to this please guys
>>
>>29984774
Yes, if you used the online functions of the game, no matter if alone or with another person, there's a chance.
>>
>>29984380

Which code did you get?

One is temporary, the other most likely isn't.
>>
>>29984804
If a friend share his file with me he can be ban to because I already used online service ? Even if the game is now open ?
>>
>how do I unban
hahahaha hope you own a fresh cfw 3ds! Even then no pokebank anymore after! HaHaHaHaHa!

>but, there's alternatives!

YEAH JUST TRY USING THAT SHIT FOR THE SWITCH GAMES. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>29984840
I did my research and unfortunately is the definitive one>>29984863
>>
>>29984877
Haha haha so funny omg
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: heplayedonlinebeforerelease.gif (338KB, 495x369px) Image search: [Google]
heplayedonlinebeforerelease.gif
338KB, 495x369px
>>29984932
>couldn't wait
>when people TOLD YOU TOO
>>
>>29984863
?
>>
>>29984877
>Pokebank
Sometimes I think the bannedfags are keked, then I remember you guys pay for Bank.

>>29984380
Anyways, just wait the two weeks. There's a fix in the works now, but you don't want them to see that you evaded your ban if these ARE temporary.
>>
>>29984840
0102 is the temp one, right?
>>
File: Laughing.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>29984380
I just came to laugh at you
>>
>>29985329
Don't think is temporary
>>
>>29985608
The bans they dished out to Gateway users were temporary, some even resolving in just a few days instead of 15.

And with all the different types of bans going around now - some unable to play online, some unable to visit the eShop, some unable to do either - and with how reviewers and cartridges alike are getting nuked, I can do nothing BUT speculate that they might be temporary.
>>
File: ban.png (9KB, 558x94px) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
9KB, 558x94px
The most common type of ban is pic related, did you get that one?
If so one is the Miiverse "hyperban" (perma from eShop and Miiverse) and the other is only 15 days. Sky3DS and Gateway users have gotten the 002 code in the past, and it has always only been 15 days.
eShop doesn't matter if you have freeshop anyways and no one uses memeverse
>>
>>29985357

Yes.
>>
>>29985778
When I go to e-shop I have : 022 - 2812
When I go to super smash bros online I have : 002 - 0102
Then I'm ban forever on e-shop, pokebank etc but only 15 days in every game ?
>>
>>29985926
Probably. Just based on how it worked in the past, that should be how it goes.

For the time being, just wait. Play the games all you want, just inject everything you might need to trade for, go to town. If they unban you, good. If not, a workaround is in the works right now anyways.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.