[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking unplayable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
The story of Pokemon SUN AND MOON, where the legendaries are based off of the SUN AND THE MOON, has nothing to do with the SUN OR THE MOON. Literally, fucking sapphire and ruby, the games plot revolves around the sea and land, yknow, the two things the legendaries are based off of?? It's been like that every generation and now they base legendaries off of the sun and moon and the sun and moon or space in general have nothing to do with the plot. Fucking unplayable.
>>
>>29984083
explain more fag
>>
>>29984083

Kyogre doesn't have anything to do with sapphires and Groudon doesn't have anything to do with rubies.
>>
People on here give ORAS a lot of shit, but having your character drag around a giant Ruby/Sapphire was a really great addition lore-wise and I'm sad to see they didn't have something similar this time.
>>
>>29984105
Solgaleo and Lunala are called the Sunne and Moone pokémon and all their flavor text refer to them as emissaries of the sun and moon.
Yet nothing like that is true in the games, no sun/moon powers are important to the plot, they can just create wormholes and that's it.
>>
>Black and White
>legendaries are black and white
>story isn't about niggers and the superior white race
>legendaries control fire and lightning
>story isn't about fire and lightning
WHAT THE FUCK GAMEFREAK!?!?
>>
>>29984180
Ah, I can relate. A bit, I was always under that same impression. These two are really weird. Not a legit Cover Legendary whose power are directly related to the literal objects of power they represent.
>>
>>29984118
>>29984161

I didn't say the names, I said what they're based off of. Like Kyogre is the sea and Groundon is land. And using them to create more sea/land. So they're actually relevant to the plot. However, in S/M, the legendaries based off of the fucking sun and moon have nothing to do with the sun or the moon. Like what was the plot relevance or point of basing them off of the sun or the moon? Might as well have based them off of fucking dirt and grass, instead of wasting a perfectly good idea for legendaries.
>>
>>29984083
Huge disappointment desu. You can replace them with Dialga and Palkia and the plot would make more sense.
>>
>>29984305
This. Exactly this. At least they can open dimensional portals and do shit with SPACE AND TIME AND OTHER FUCKING DIMENSIONS, LIKE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO. get your shit together gamefreak.
>>
>>29984272

Legends aren't always real.
>>
>>29984083
>It is said to live in another world. The intense light it radiates from the surface of its body can make the darkest of nights light up like midday

>Said to live in another world, this Pokémon devours light, drawing the moonless dark veil of night over the brightness of day.
>>
GRBY - No cover legendaries

GSC - Ho-Oh and Lugia are literally not plot important, and Suicune is just testing you in Crystal as a side note

RSE - Point there

FrLg - No cover legends at all

DPPt - Point there

HgSs - Ho-oh and Lugia are just shoehorned in

BW - Truths and Ideals are not all that connected to razing a region powers

B2W2 - Black harder?

XY - Legends literally just used as a battery. Could have shoved any legendary of great power in there

OrAs - Point

Overall this isn't a new thing for Gamefreak
>>
>>29984083
>The story of Pokemon BLACK AND WHITE, where the legendaries are based off of the BLACK AND THE WHITE, has nothing to do with the BLACK OR THE WHITE. Literally, fucking sapphire and ruby, the games plot revolves around the sea and land, yknow, the two things the legendaries are based off of?? It's been like that every generation and now they base legendaries off of the black and white and the black and white or race in general have nothing to do with the plot. Fucking unplayable.
>>
>>29984083
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.