[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you SOS Dittos for others with better IVs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hit45zvcy58ooon05my2_jk7p.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
hit45zvcy58ooon05my2_jk7p.png
2MB, 1566x881px
Can you SOS Dittos for others with better IVs?
>>
bump, would also like to know
>>
Yes, can confirm
>>
but how would you know if one ditto has better ivs than the other
>>
File: ditto IVs.png (48KB, 564x460px) Image search: [Google]
ditto IVs.png
48KB, 564x460px
>>29981857
Here's some Dittos I got after trying a few different chain lengths. I heard a rumor that the longer the chain is the more likely 31 IVs you get but haven't seen solid evidence of that myself.

They're obnoxious to find since the encounter rate is low so I only did 3.
>>
>>29985696
I'm pretty sure the chain has to be much higher before any real difference can be noticed.
>>
You can and it's absurdly easy with Ditto too.

1. Send out a pokemon who's only move is Refresh, let it transform
2. Trick it a Leppa Berry with another pokemon, then stay behind a substitute.
3. New Dittos can't do shit and the original one will just stand there refreshing Leppa Berries forever.
>>
>>29987203
Can't you just faint the original Ditto to replace the original one or does that break the chain?
>>
>>29987203
You mean Recycle, not Refresh. But otherwise good idea.
>>
>>29987232
You can, chain doesn't matter as long as you're still in battle. However if you kill the original, it won't have the Leppa Berry to keep the chain running. If you don't have the Leppa, it'll eventually struggle to death or you'll have to set up another Ditto in the same chain after so many moves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.