[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon vn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wew.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
wew lad
>>
It's actually pretty cool. Too bad the odds of it being completed are next to nothing.
>>
>>29982226
D-DELETE THIS
>>
>>29982316
I mean, there are several protagonists they haven't added, plus ask the new popular characters from SM.
>>
>pokemon vn
>you don't date pokemon
>>
>>29982370
Well, there is Twitch Dates Pokemon. You play as Espeon though.
>>
>>29981704
>>29982226
Oh fuck I'd play this in a heartbeat. It's unlikely to be finished?!
>>
>>eh it's hard to say though one thing i can say if it is completed is that you can cuck the brendan out of may
>>
>>29982756
Only in the sense that literally only the first day is finished and such projects take loads of time. Burn out and disinterest is usually the result.
>>
>>29983065
was meant for you>>29983065
not sure why it's in greentext
>>
>>29983074
there's gonna be a demo of the first week done by late 2016 to early 2017
>>
Can you fuck cripples?
>>
>>29983123
Nice. Like I said, it is pretty cool. I was just worried because if what usually happens to such projects.
>>
>>29983065
They'll probably pass it off as "we never saw each other that way" if you end up on the May route - the way they act could easily be passed off as brother/sister-esque or "been together for 5 years"-esque
Although if they wanted to do that kind of drama then you'd have to somehow get there without ever befriending Brendan, which seems quite unlikely given how joined at the hip they are
>>
>>29981704
WHEN
>>
>>29983352
N E V E R
>>
>>29982226
>>29982756
>>29983074
I hope when you say "unlikely to be finished", it's just an exaggeration. I think at this point the only thing that could stop this is getting a DCMA from Nintendo.

At least, that's what I keep telling myself anyway. There's a lot of people following this so I hope that burning out never happens for the sake of the people, but it's not unlikely to happen either...
>>
>>29983074
Very true. Especially since this seems like a spare time project for these people. Your life can get away from you
>>
For anyone who doesn't know what this is
http://pokemonacademylife.com/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryzuN9qYS0
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.