[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW EGG ROUTE!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cattura.png (224KB, 595x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
224KB, 595x283px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0i_1Nv71Q

Sprinting and Dashing count as steps
>>
>>29981327
>fucking up your circle pad by mindlessly spinning it around for hours on end

Just use PKHex like everyone else senpai
>>
>she updates whilst she is on screen
I suspected this, its pretty handy
>>
Even with the transitions, running back and forth on Tauros from north to south is better.

Takes 2 minutes to hatch an egg with a flamebody mon doing that.
>>
>>29981427
everyone doesn't have a hackable system
>>
I dunno, there's a straight path next to that ranch exactly for the reason of egg hatching, and it seems like with a flame body Magby you can hatch things really quickly compared to previous games. It took me no time at all to hatch the Adamant Synchronize Abra I needed.
>>
>>29981427
Literally this. You're a fucking idiot if you breed manually.
>>
>>29981515
Are you not playing it on 3DS? Because every 3DS can be hacked.
>>
...is this a subtle jab at mechanical bulls? Can't wait for the speed tests.

>>29981518
So is tauros as fast as hatching power 3 and the bike or faster
>>
I think that this method is better, if look close the nursey will cross her hand if there is an egg and youu can look from that place. Also this method seems faster because you will not have "black screen" when going from north to south. Also you will have the Nursey just in front of it
>>
>>29981554
No, flame body has been buffed
>>
>>29981764
Really? sauce?
>>
>>29981764
Proof?
>>
>>29981515
The only way you don't have a hackable system is if you sabotaged yourself by updating, and that deserves some greentext alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 257x196px
>>29981796
You Are welcome
>>
>>29981764
Flame Body might've been buffed too, but it still feels faster hatching eggs now than in gen6 even without one.
>>
It feels like they did this just to do away with the monotony of breeding from previous games, just hurry up and get on with the hatching as it were so you can see your results.

That and the game doesn't really have a steps counter process like it used to, repels don't state a specific step-count any longer and it could be part of the reasoning why the nursery is NOT a day care which lets Pokémon gain levels.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.