[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not fuck yourself before Nintendo fucks you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 7

File: 1462582274455.jpg (27KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1462582274455.jpg
27KB, 303x303px
>open FBI (or install it if you're dumb and don't have it already)
>open "title"
>select your leaked sun or moon game
>delete game + ticket
>bam clean slate
>go jerk off to some cute 3dpd like Anri Okita
>wait for the legit .cia
>play with the rest of /vp/
>>
>>29981096
Hey anon, the seed for the preload copy is already up :^)
Play that offline until the release day and then enjoy online like everyone else
>>
>>29981153
sauce?
>>
>>29981175
Use seed checker to download the .dat file for 004000000164800 (Sun) or 004000000175E00 (Moon); use AU since they already have the games out
Import the seed using FBI
or just wait for freeshop to update
>>
>>29981096
Does the CIAngel verison come with the seed already?
>>
That and someone kind enough with a spare LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file?
>>
I'm already ban Wat can I do guys?
>>
>>29983765
Send me your 3ds, I can unban it
>>
>>29983801
Sure
>>
i had wireless on but never used any online in game or online related am i fucked or do i have a chance
>>
Welp I'm kinda ignorant when it comes to the CFW, I only have rxtools. Can anyone help me out to "wipe clean" any trace of Lurantis CIA ? I mean, if deleting the game/saves isn't safe enough.
>>
>>29986707
I'm semi-new to it as well, but use FBI to delete the title+ticket. Use JKSV to back up your save if you want to import it to the real game. It's what I did, gonna be smart and still wait a little while to see if Nintendo is going full holocaust though.
>>
>>29986776
I only have the tile manager. I have literrally no clue how to get FBI on rxtools
>>
>>29987445
Switch to Luma, I did and had no regrets. Pretty easy to do it too, just google for an hour and do it. Make sure to back up everything you have in case you fuck up anon, good luck.
>>
>>29987493
seriously worth it. I was fucking around with emunand for a year and finally went with luma. Everything is so much easier now and the bootspeed is much improved
>>
>>29987521
is it safe and more important easy to switch to Luma ? Any tutorials dear anon ?
>>
Thanks anons, will do.
>>
How do I know if I'm a "menuhacks" user or mset etc.. All I know is that I'm on rxtools, see picture.
Sorry if I'm asking too much, the 3ds was a gift to me so I don't want to break it.
>>
So freeShop has the games. So safe to delete Lurantis version, transfer save to freeShop version and should be safe from the bans. Going to wait till leter but that is true right
>>
>>29981096
>3dpd
Fuck off normalfag
>>
Why is there no legit cia already though?

The game is out in Australia someone should have uploaded it.
>>
>>29987493
>>29987521

>>29987538

This, I also had RX Tools on emunand for a long time. Luma is so much better and faster, the 100% boot by far the best.

Follow this guide

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/
>>
>>29987737
What do people mean when they say this? Freeshop just opens tickets from 3ds.titlekeys.com doesnt it?
>>
>>29981096
>Anri Okita
Most overrated JAV actress ever. You virgins bust endless nuts over her but she's literally indistinguishable from 80% of all JAV chicks both visually and audibly.
>>
>>29987810
same here, a9lh + Luma is perfect.
>>
>>29981096

has she ever done uncensored
>>
>>29981096
>Anri Okita
>cute
>>
how to delete title/tickets on title manager?
>>
>>29981218
>Use seed checker to download the .dat file
What? Can you tell how do this?
>>
So I'm kinda retarded and deleted the leaked .cia through system settings. Is there anyway that FBI can delete the ticket by itself or will I have to redownload the leaked .cia just to delete it again?
>>
File: low t.jpg (64KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
low t.jpg
64KB, 480x630px
>>29981096
>some asian waifu

pic related. it's me. i will
>>
>>29981096
is that new version of fbi? I don't see title anywhere I installed fbi like 9 months ago

can't you just delete it in system settings?
>>
>>29988704
Sounds like you're an rxtools and emunand cuck.

Upgrade to a9lh+luma
>>
>>29988639
Answered my own question, looks like you can delete just the ticket in FBI, just need to know the title key
>>
>>29988650
holy arceus who's this qt
>>
>>29988758
its OP

and like him, your a faggot
>>
>>29988743
emunand luma m8

don't really care about a9lh
>>
>>29988790
well, you're not exactly wrong
>>
>>29988809
Just get the updated FBI cia and install via old FBI, thats what i did and i love the new FBI more than BBM and older FBI
>>
So how likely it will be just a 15 day ban or whatever?
I did some wonder-trades a couple of days ago and havent checked any online related shit ever since.
Is it a ban that sweeps the moment you go do online activities on the game? or check at specific time periods or something
>>
>>29988746
Which is? Anyone know the title id for lurantis moon?
>>
>>29988955
They're right here
>>29981218
>>
>>29989018
If I formated my 3ds does the tickets and titles id remain?
>>
>>29989146
I'm not sure, I didn't format my 3DS, I just deleted the game through system settings. I can confirm that the title key was still there after deleting the .cia though, you may want to double-check just to make sure
>>
>>29989287
I just don't find the title key. I formated and it doesn't appear to be.
>>
>>29989379
If you don't see any title key, then you should be safe.
>>
>>29987724
You're on menuhax.
>>
>>29989458
Fellow anons, I managed to get on fbi (old version tho, I'm still on rxtools. if I simply uninstall the game from here will the "ticket" get deleted too ?
>>
>>29988911
No way of knowing the nature of the ban.

A 15 day ban is the one we have some precedent for. We'll know in 15 days I guess if anyone is unbanned. Seems somewhat unlikely but not impossible. Then again for all we know it could be a month ban, or a year ban, or a forever ban. Do not go online with the Lurantis copy, period. If you want to check, fire up Mario Kart 7 or something like that. Or try to access the eShop. My guess would be they just sent out a ban to every system detected having accessed the servers up to that point.
>>
>>29989932
nintendo said forever in an email reply
>>29981356
>>
>>29985820
I can confirm that I am this anon

I deleted the CIA and Key from FBI, I had wireless on, recently turned it off but never used any online features

I am not banned and can properly buy this game
>>
Can I keep my save though? I'm not banned.
>>
>>29990353
Anon kun, I need help see :
>>29989753
If I delete from here, does the save/tickets get erased too ?
>>
>>29990435
Yes, just export your save with JKSM and import it to your new game
>>
Wait, how do people think the version on freeshop is any different to the one leaked online? you'll still get banned, right? Am I missing something?
>>
>>29990494
Export your save before deleting the game and ticket. If you're use the latest version of FBI, find the game and choose the "delete game and ticket" option. If you're using an older version of FBI, you have to find the ticket in the tickets folder and delete it there
>>
>>29990559
People were banned for accessing the online features before launch, making it obvious they were pirates.

Accessing online now would not make it obvious because there's normally no way to tell a pirated copy from a purchased one.

However, Lurantis made a mistake when dumping and accidentally set the version number to 0. This shouldn't lead to any problems, but people are being extra cautious and replacing the leak with a fresh install. It's worth it anyway, because the version 0 one won't properly update if a patch is released.
>>
>>29990631
Very informative, thanks.
I'm in the UK, we still have just less than a week to go. Is it safe to assume NOT to go online until it released here, too?
>>
>>29990631
Different anon here, already deleted the leak+ticket and everything. My concern is my save, is it possible for nintendo to tell my save was used originally with the leak at all if I were to game sync after launch? I've got like 80 hours on it, should I just start fresh?
>>
>>29990758
No. Remember that the dates on your save are tied to your 3DS clock, which can just be set wrong without any piracy involved. Nintendo would never risk it, because such a ban would also catch countless kids who were too lazy to fix their internal clock or were being sneaky and time traveling in Animal Crossing or whatever.

>>29990737
For caution's sake, don't go online until it's out in your country.
>>
>>29990758
No, save data wouldn't differentiate between a legit copy of the game and a dumped. You'll be fine to import your save into the legit cia of the game
>>
So are the freeshop versions playable already or what?

I dont want to delete my lurantis .cias just to find out that i can't play.
>>
>>29990837
couldn't they tell if the save was created in version number 0?
>>
>>29990837
Okay, sound advice. I'll redownload from freeshop, and disable wifi whilst playing.
>>
>>29990837
>>29990864
Alright m8s thanks for answering. I'll just sit and wait till tomorrow evening to go online, in case others get screwed.
>>
>>29990631
Thank you, I installed the latest FBI, and deleted Title and ticket. I'm forever grateful :)
>>
>>29990881
No.
>>
File: 1429885997688.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1429885997688.png
325KB, 382x417px
Guys is it save to play online with the freeshop versions of Sun and Moon since the games are officially out in Australia and Japan?
>>
>>29991003
Don't risk it. Wait until tomorrow. It's not going to hurt you to wait a day to dump shitmons on wondertrade.
>>
>>29990868
bumping for this guy
>>
>>29991003
Can't confirm this, but it'd be best you wait until the game is officially out for your region for a few hours.
>>
>>29981096
>Anri Okita
can I go jerk off to her even if I didn't do everything else?
>>
Can anyone link me to a legit release .cia? I just finished with my 3DS, so I should be able to play it now right?
>>
>>29981096
Shit taste.
>>
>>29991139
Install the freeshop and download it from there.
>>
Is there a way to back up my save file from the lurantis .cia?
>>
>>29991207
Yes, use JK Save Manager
>>
>>29991207
use JKSM, just google it bro
>>
>>29991207
JKSV
>>
>>29987840

are you blind?
>>
>>29991193
Is there anything else I'll need to do to prevent a ban? (Other than not going online until tomorrow)
>>
>>29991207
Lurk moar
>>
>>29991364
Disable wireless, better safe than sorry
>>
Guys, lets use common sense:

Nintendo banned the online pirates mora than 24 hours before release. Why? Because they know they had to ban the people BEFORE legal people started using online services. Now legal people have started to use online services its not illegal anymore. I really dont think they will ban more people for using online from now on.
>>
>>29991983
What if your console is European or American and you play the Australian version tho? It would have been physically impossible to ship the game that fast and also you wouldn't have been able to download/play it in the first place if your console isn't set to be australian.

I would say it is save to play tomorrow, but not that soon after official release.
>>
>>29991983
It's obvious that they were able to detect pirated copies specifically, namely the malformed Lurantis leak. Even if online is officially available now, it's still a good idea to wipe the Lurantis version from your system and download a fresh new cia built from the official eShop version.
>>
I keep seeing everyone saying to use JKSM but I already have save data filer. I don't know if that one is outdated and that JKSM is the app to use now or what but it's still gonna do the same thing as JKSM if I want to extract my save right?
>>
>>29992138
You can try SaveDataFiler if you want, but it's just a devkit tool that isn't updated since devkit updates don't leak that often. So it isn't guaranteed to work with new games like Sun/Moon.

JKSM is a homebrew app that is kept up to date, and I've already confirmed myself that it works with Sun/Moon. Best to just go with that since it's a proven method.
>>
>>29992110
What if you have an american console and live in Australia? Nintendo wont ban you for trying to go online. Think anon.

>>29992111
Yeah, im not saying you should keep playing lurantis version. Im saying that if you install a freeshop version you should be able to go online without the risk of getting ban. For nintendo you just waited till 18 and bought your game.

Yes, delete lurantis and install other version. Im just saying, if you do, it should be safe to play online now.
>>
>>29992111
>malformed
Misinformation. Legit cartridges are ver. 0 too.
>>
>>29992111
Bullshit, people with cartridges got banned too. Reviewers were told not to go online for a reason. You're being paranoid. Cias are used BECAUSE they're undetectable, and the dump wasn't done incorrectly after all.
>>
>>29992300
Silly anon you can't play the australian versions on your american console because of the region lock.
>>
File: 1478519687177.gif (2MB, 416x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478519687177.gif
2MB, 416x240px
>Exported save from Lurantis .cia using svdt
>deleted .cia and redownloaded the game on freeshop
>Tried to import save through svdt, red screen crash
>Tried to import save through JKSM
>"The save data is corrupted"
Welp, goodbye 30 hours of progress.
>>
So I'm downloading Moon through Freeshop, but when the download finishes, I get "wrong title key"

What am I doing wrong?

I used the QR code from 3dsTitleKeys to get the tickets
>>
>>29992505
Good job. Almost as bad as bannedfags.
>>
>>29983394
Sent :^)
>>
>>29992328
It's not misinformation. The digital eShop version is not supposed to be version 0, but Lurantis created a version 0 digital copy, which obviously shoudn't exist.

Pretty obvious to Nintendo that it was pirated just by checking the reported version and correlating it to any player connecting without a card header.

>>29992456
Actually, THAT's bullshit. Not only have I never seen any proof that someone with a physical card got banned (feel free to show me some, I do want to know for sure), but reviewers DID go online. I don't know where the "reviewers were told not to go online" meme came from. Here's a review where they mention connecting online: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/pokemon-sunmoon-review/

>If you’re all about battling like I am, however, then I can attest that—at least in a pre-launch state—I was able to connect to a few folks online, and found there to be minimal issues in one-on-one situations.
>>
>>29981096
Thank you hand-dick-anon, I erased every trace of the lurantis cia and I'm patiently waiting for the legit moon .cia to complete its download via FreeShop. Now the question is: can I go online when everything's done? Yuropoop, specifically pastafag here.
>>
>>29992659
a reviewer's twitter stated they are told not to go online yet. can't remember the name though.
>>
>>29992754
Not until tomorrow because of reasons, see
>>29991003
>>29991051
>>29991090
>>29992110
>>
>>29992754
are we 100% sure the freeshop version is legit?
>>
>>29993619
Just get CIAngel instead of freeshop. CIAngel lets you get the ticket from Nintendo's CDN, and then "redownload" it from the eshop as if you owned it, as well as creating or installing a cia in CIAngel.
>>
>>29993741
Different anon here. I used CIAngel to download it(Moon) and it won't boot up. Did I miss a step? Every time it tries to boot it just restarts the 3ds.
>>
>>29993741
>downloading straight form the eshop
isn't that a little bold? that's gotta set off some red flags
>>
>>29993958
not really. Since you already have the ticket, the eShop thinks you've already paid for it

(tickets are stored on client-side, not server-side)
>>
How do you update titlekeys in freeshop? I've been downloading .cias from 3dsiso for everything, but I didn't see the proper version of Sun or Moon up yet.
>>
So uh, for us pirates who weren't retards and didn't go online before the release date, whats the safest way to proceed from here?

I had a few plans but i'm not sure if its safe yet.

1. Shove all pokemon in pokemon bank
2. Import save into legit copy upon release
3. Delete Lurantis cia afterwards.
4. Pass pokemon from pokemon bank back to game
5. Be a happy faggot.

Is this soundproof or just how much of a retard am I. What are your plans anons?
>>
What's the ticket from Lurantis' .cia? I deleted the installed file from system settings like an idiot. I never played though so I never got banned :^)

Also, how do I update the luma config? I'm on the most recent luma build according to the updater but when I hold select to boot it says I'm on Luma3DS v5.3.1 config.
>>
>>29994093
In the freeshop app, go to settings, and then the update tab. Click on the QR button on the left and scan the QR code for encTitleKeys.bin on 3DSTitleKeys. After you've done that, restart the app
>>
>>29992505
Is the process of extracting the save file actually risky or is this guy just a retard? Have to extract my save.
>>
>>29994188
Just use JKSM and you'll be fine.
>>
>>29992505
>exported through svdt
lel
>>
I copied my savefile from the lurantis sun version to my computer, deleted sun and the ticket from my 3ds, downloaded and installed the freeshop version of sun, but now when i try to enter sun in the JKSM, it freezes before i can even get to the screen were i export/import savefiles.

Bottomscreen remains red. Is the freeshop version of SM not compatible with JKSM or something?
>>
>>29994157
Thanks.
>>
>>29994188
I've never had issues with saves using JKSM so far, so I'm not sure how rare it is to have a corrupted save.

I'm gonna go with Anon did something retarted
>>
What happens if I use my System Settings back up copy of the lurantis cia on a legit cia?
>>
>>29994280
Bumping.
>>
>>29992659
My friend got a physical copy of the game 2 days ago we both when online he got banned the next day and I didn't, I used the CIA btw he called Nintendo many times once the told him the banned was temporal but others that they didn't know this is really frustrating
>>
>>29992111
No they didn't, they did however identified people connecting online from a digital copy of the game which until today was impossible to do, don't spread misinformation
>>
>>29985820
You're ok, Been doing the same and entered the eshop 3 times already, with no ban.
>>
What are the chances i can still use the lurantis cia and be safe after release.

I think i'm too lazy to do anything else.
>>
>>29994991
hard to say.If you ask me, better safe then sorry.

You should get the legit cia. Whether that be CIAngel, FreeShop, Legit dump from iso site, etc.
>>
>>29994319
A better question is why aren't you using JKSM?
>>
>>29995081
I suppose i'll give it a day or two to see if anyone with the leaked cia gets banned post release and if so i'll try and import my save to a legit one. thanks anyway anon
>>
Alternatively, don't be a fucking idiot and download it to your DS.
>>
>>29994113
Probably a bad idea to connect to pokebank BEFORE deleting your cia and ticket, don't you think?
>>
File: 1454211717203.jpg (34KB, 405x377px) Image search: [Google]
1454211717203.jpg
34KB, 405x377px
Quick question, not really related to thread but whatever.

I have pkhex installed on my 3ds and that save manager, can I move my save and access pchex with SM or do I need to wait for a new version?
>>
what is the seed for exactly? don't know if I need it
>>
>>29995149
it's a hypothetical question
>>
>>29995081
It's best to get it from the FreeShop.

Anyway. Transferring my save now. Sadly I'm getting bored of this game already. Luckily I was not banned though.
May just go back to playing Mario Kart 7.
>>
Accidentally deleted game but not ticket. What's the ticket for the Lurantis CIA?
>>
>>29997955
contains 175 and some Es at the end
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.