[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically supporting Fagstop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gamestop.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gamestop.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
Who else /preorderdigitally/ here?

>gonna wake up tomorrow, have coffee, turn on my 3DS and just start playing without having to even leave the house, or wait for a copy to be delivered by mail

>no fear of losing or breaking it
>>
>>29980980
>not going to best buy to get it to spite fagstop
I was going to go get my special edition 3ds a few days before it was supposed to launch. Pre-order, ofc.

Fagstop told me they just recently stopped handing out pre-orders for the 3ds though. They had 2 "remaining" that I would have to fight over on its launch night. But the way MY store works is you can only hop in line for the 3ds if you already pre-ordered.

I wasn't chancing it, so I went to best-buy and pre-ordered it there ezpz.
>>
>>29980980
pre ordered and all ready have that shit good and downloaded. Plan on getting high and drunk after classes till it comes out at midnight.
>>
>>29981160
kek me too, even requested the day off from work months ago.
>>
>>29980980
>paying for a digital download
You know it was available for free two weeks ago right? Paying to play it late is just full retard.

Inb4 you desperately try to justify cucking yourself out of the game for two weeks then wasting money
>>
I preloaded, but it's because I live on a small Caribbean island and it'd take too long before it arrives in stores here and cost too much.
>>
>>29981740
I'd rather buy the game digitally than go through the trouble to pirate it and have to avoid using online features in fear of getting console banned at any time.
>>
>>29981740

I pirate a lot of PC games but pirating 3DS games is way too fucking complicated, especially when like this guy said >>29982220 you have to avoid getting banned the whole time.
>>
>>29980980
I only preordered sun there because it was the closest store to me that lets you preorder games. But I just gave up trying to sell games back to them after I gave them 4 amiibo, 5 3DS games, and 2 Wii U games and I only got around $36 for them all. And that was with the powerups reward card bonus.

I decided to just put the games I don't want anymore on eBay. Already made $23 selling just two games.
>>
>>29980980
>/preorderdigitally/
I did, but I'm a dumb motherfucker and got banned, so I just lost my money.

I deserve it, I know. But I had to cancel all pre-orders on my e-shop account, since I'll not be able to donwload them anyway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.