[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wanted to BE a Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1004.png (1MB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.png
1MB, 1066x1600px
Have you ever wanted to BE a Pokemon?
>>
Yes, oh god yes.
It's one of my main escapist fantasies.
>>
>>29980356
What pokemon do you want to be?
>>
>>29980341
I want to BE lycanroc!
>>
Mmm, yes. Krokorok definitely.
>>
>>29980341
Not really. There's a lot of perks to being a human most pokemon species can only provide a few or none of.

But the phox Friday threads made me realize being a delphox wouldn't be bad.

>Still retain mostly humanoid form
>Still have hands and fingers look adroit enough to manipulate human equipment
>Gain psychic and pyrokinetic powers to compensate for loss of upper body strength
>Am now self-heating and fluffy for hugs.
>>
File: 1477068513574.gif (157KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477068513574.gif
157KB, 400x400px
>>29980341

>always in the Internet
>never need to eat sleep or drink
>Vidya and shit posting all day and night
>still have emotions and sentient thought

The real question is, why would you NOT want to be Porygon-Z?
>>
>>29980341
Nah,I don't even like games where you play as the Pokemon really. Can see the appeal, but not for me.
>>
>>29980862
Senpai fluffy hugs are the best
>>
>>29980884
Glitchy as fuck.
I'd rather be a Porygon2
>>
Yes.
Mystery Dungeon did this to me.
>>
I'm curious, for those of you who wants to be a Pokemon how to you imagine your life would be? Belonging to a Trainer in a world similar to the games, living in the Mystery Dungeon world, or something else entirely?
>>
>>29980972
Well myself, and probably most non-submissive furries that live on this board, probably the Mystery Dungeon world. Just a land of Pokemon that act as we do, and live a life similar to ours.
>>
>>29980862
oh, also, depending on your canon:
>Gain access to mystical arts arcana
>Hahahaha! Time to summon Yvelta!
>>
>tfw playing and watching PMD Rescue Team when it first came out years ago as a child.
>completely mesmerized by the concept of being a pokemon
What has that game done to me
>>
I think about it fairly often, sure.

>>29980972
I think about most possible scenarios, but PMD world would probably be the better. Or one just like ours, but everyone's a Pokemon.
>>
Klinklang.
>>
File: 1474512652704.jpg (391KB, 513x831px) Image search: [Google]
1474512652704.jpg
391KB, 513x831px
>>29980341
Other question: who wouldn't want to be some small, fluffy monster/animal and get tightly hugged by cute girls just for being small and fluffy?

On a more serious note, yes, it's a nice daydream to live as a pokemon in a world like in mystery dungeon.
Maybe as a squirtle living in some small village at a sea, living a simple and lazy live and occasionally exploring the surrounding areas with friends, if being lazy gets boring.
Or maybe as a Wingull/Pelipper (or whatever bird) and be able to fly around the world.
>>
I want to fuck pokemon but I'd never want to be one

Not unless I can somehow rally all Pokemon to displace humans as the dominant species
>>
File: machamptraining2.jpg (92KB, 417x318px) Image search: [Google]
machamptraining2.jpg
92KB, 417x318px
P-perhaps
>>
>>29981496
I want to be a pokemon in a world where pokemon catch humans desu
>>
>tfw the reason you got back into Pokemon was because of the first Mystery Dungeon games appealing to your TF fetish
>>
>>29981139
PMD actually wasn't the first thing that did this to me.
Those short-films before the pokemon movies (do they still make those? The last movie I really remember watching was the one with Celebi...) where Pikachu and the other pokemon of Ash&friends go on small adventures on their own already let me think about such stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swl4G2sl5Sw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XssHMkYBy0M
>>
File: 1450045084599.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450045084599.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
I want to be cute and fluffy ;_;
>>
>>29980787
Verlis, please leave
>>
>>29980940
Basically this.
>>
File: image.png (879KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
879KB, 1136x640px
>>29980720
Not him, but shit taste or not, I'd prefer to be either of these, though leaning on the second. Cute.
>>
Yeah, I wouldn't mind being one. It would be nice to either live in the Mystery Dungeon world, or live with a trainer and their pkmn group.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.