[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any non-lewd salazzle art?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2790.jpg (149KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.jpg
149KB, 1280x971px
Is there any non-lewd salazzle art?
>>
>>29977877
No. Salazzle is inherently lewd.
>>
File: IMG_6107.jpg (279KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6107.jpg
279KB, 1000x1412px
>>29977877
yeah
>>
Did they change her pokedex description? I remember reading about pheromones luring in trainers.
>>
>>29978075
That's what Salandit does.
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/salandit/

This is Salazzle's Moon entry
>Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.
>>
This pokemon give me disturb boner. I can like and love Primarina and Tsareena line with good conscience, but I felt guilt looking at my Salazzle.
>>
>>29978199
I mean that goddamn idle pose is just letting her wrist hang out by her exposed crotch.
How can you not feel awkward.
>>
Is it even a good pokemon or is it just another piece of shit that people will only use because they want to fuck it?
>>
>>29978468
Yes it's good.
It's a fast but somewhat fragile special sweeper with access to good STAB attacks, and its corrosion ability lets you toxic steel walls
>>
>>29978468
She's fast. That's the only important thing in SM
>>
>>29978490
So I guess her sweeper moveset should have flamethrower and dragon pulse. What other two moves she should get? Toxic and venoshock? Or should I have nasty plot instead?
>>
>>29978199
Why is Salazzle weirder than Primarina?
>>
>>29978656
Also where's TM34 (sludge wave)? Seem viable on her too.
>>
>>29978656
Toxic is a waste. Fake Out is nice. Taunt might have a use.
>>
>>29978656
Just run hidden power ground. Corrosion is overhyped. The only two steel types that you should be poisoning instead of fire blasting are heatran and empoleon, and they'll both ohko you straight after. The move is a momentum sink. If you're gonna run nasty plot just use hidden power ground.
>>
>>29978746
The mistake was putting Corrosion on a special sweeper, really. A conflict of roles.
>>
>>29978801
No, the mistake was putting Corrosion on something that is half fire.
>>
>>29977877
God I hate it in so many fucking ways.
Probably my most hated Gen 7 design yet with the entire Popplio line being a close second.
It's such a shame it's actually one of the few new mons that are good and work without le ebin trick room strategy. Guess i'm gonna use it anyway because of the filthy new meta coming toward us.
>>
>>29978889
wow i could smell the closet furfag-ness from the catalog
>>
I guess I'm okay with it, but I'm disappointed by the fact that it's literally a just grows bigger evolution.
>>
>>29977891
When the game releases, where will we find the official art for all the pokemon? In the SM website?
>>
>>29979103
more like it gets sexier
>>
>>29978046
Salazzle is a cute! Cute!
>>
>>29977877
What's up with gamefreak wanting to seed degenerate fetishes in kids?
>>
>>29979944
They know how to guarantee a future audience.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.